Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Empty The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Lacey runs down the hallway, the torches flickering with her shadow coming in and out of shape against the walls. Kaida is close, so close that it becomes Lacey's adrenaline to run faster. Then in an instant the door in which Kaida is behind. Lacey has done it, her showdown with Kaida has arrived.-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Empty Re: The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 am

-Lacey closes her eyes, holding back the tears of sadness. It was her first true test as a shinobi. Thoughts of Senko and Kaida at their wedding flash through her thoghts. She could feel Senko's chakra from within her. His love for her. Lacey walks up to her.- "Kaida.....dont make me do this.....not like this..." -Lacey cant fight the tears. She drops to her knees and drops the sword along with her. The sword drops to the ground and Lacey slides it back to Kaida. The emotional Lacey cries as she is face to face with Kaida both of them on their knees.- "Please...."

(Rachel)
    -I watch my daughter struggle to bring herself to the task. I dont move however, for it is not my place. I watch on. My daughter weeping. A tear falls from my right eye.-
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 3 Empty Re: The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:55 pm

-senko walks wobbly towards the girls- kaida i as your husband don't care if its the duty of a shinobi to kill anything that hurts u...your my wife...i would rather take that sword and stab myself first then hurt u -he smiled crying and fell over his body touching hers as he was on his knees and wraps his arms around her in a hug-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:16 pm

I started to cry myself "Please you have too, I don't want you guys getting hurt anymore," I said
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:18 pm

if i cared about getting hurt....would i have come here to get u again kaida? your my wife thats what you'll always be
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:21 pm

-Lacey gets up and wipes he face. She takes a few steps back to give them their space.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:32 pm

"Senko...," I started to say then abruptly stopped and started screaming in pain. "Shit," Blade said and quickly pulled you away from me. The markings on my arms appeared and started to glow then they turned black. You and your little friends are becoming quite an annoyance, I am going to kill each one of them make sure you stay alive long enough to watch, came Hanaka's voice in my head. After a bit a stopped screaming and just stayed there on my knees panting.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 pm

-winces from the pain of being pulled- kaida remember who you are.
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

"Sorry Senko...," I said then a spike of earth popped out of the ground. Blade pushed you out of the way in time before it hit you and it hit him in the chest toward his right. Two slabs of earth rose up and fell on Rachel and Arturo. The dragon's tail wrapped around Lacey tight. "...but Kaida isn't here anymore."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 pm

Kaida i know u can here me without u she is nothing more then a thought shes making u do this u have more power then she does because its your body your mind your soul u can easily overpower her u just have to believe the thought of u being weak is whats stoping u!
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

-Lacey burst into a fiery chakra as she is angered by the voice controlling Kaida. She rips the dragon's tail from her neck and punches the shit out of it.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:21 pm

He simply turned into black smoke then formed again next to me. Blade broke the earth spike and coughed up some blood. "Pathetic, each and every one of you," I said and picked up my sword "All of you coming here for pointless reasons. Pointless and foolish." "Just like the late hokage," the dragon said
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:32 pm

-clenches my fist and gets up- shut up...dominic is twice the man i will ever be. he was a father a friend a teacher unlike anyone and hes always gonna be the greatest! -arturo appeared with rachel again but arturo's arm was bloody- kaida-chan ur not weak believing ur weak is whats letting her control u!
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:42 pm

The dragon's sharp tail slashed at your throat to shut you up "Save you breath, you'll need it," the dragon said "Hanaka we've wasted enough time here, Trigon and the others will be waiting for us."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 pm

-he gripped the dragons tail blood running down his arm- .....
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:20 pm

While you held on to his tail he slammed you into a wall.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:26 pm

-Lacey appears behind the Dragon putting it in a headlock.-

-I appear in a whisp of flame next to Kaida.- "Your pathetic..." -I sweep kick at her then fire up a chidori.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:29 pm

I jumped over your kick and stabbed you in the stomach with my sword.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm

(Rachel)
    -I explode underneath Kaida as she stabs my stomach. The chidori acts as a conducter to the sword and elecrocutes her in the process.-

-Lacey begins stabbing th Dragon in the head with a kunai.- "My dad will return...and he's gonna stomp your ASS!!!"
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 pm

I transfer the electricity to my hand and fired a bolt of lighting at you. The dragon changes into a giant snake and wraps around Lacey, squeezing until he hears bones crack and break.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:09 pm

-Lacey phases through the snake as she pulls a few handseals and puts her fingers to her mouth. She fires a massive fireball at the snake as she goes backwards.-

(Rachel)
    -I grab Lacey and help hold her to keep her aim with the fireball precise. I then use my fire style to expand its size x10.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:04 am

-a slash is heard and there is blood on the ground as senko was holding the end of the dragons tail-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:02 pm

The dragon roared in pain "You will pay for that boy," the dragon growled. A blast of water shot from my hand and put out the fire, it also filled the room with steam.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:27 pm

-With Lacey's Eagle Eye, Kaida's every move is still visible. Nothing can fool her.-

(Rachel)
    - I land with Lacey and stand her to her feet. I grab both my whips and prepare for her next move.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

-senko walks through the steam he looked up at the dragon with his eternal sharringan activated and was only holding one sword his fathers- i would normally be against me to hurt a dragon but ill make an exception this time
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:11 am

He smirked and disappeared in black smoke. The steam got thicker, far too thick to see any more then a few inches in front of you and far to thick for ordinary steam. Senko could see that the steam was also thick with chakra.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:05 pm