Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Empty The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:46 pm

-Lacey runs down the hallway, the torches flickering with her shadow coming in and out of shape against the walls. Kaida is close, so close that it becomes Lacey's adrenaline to run faster. Then in an instant the door in which Kaida is behind. Lacey has done it, her showdown with Kaida has arrived.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :
    The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Right_bar_bleue

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Empty Re: The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Kaida Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:13 am

"Enter...," came my voice
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. Empty Re: The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:30 am

-Lacey kicks in the door at Kaida. When the door falls, she is face to face with her.- "Kaida, how nice to see you since our last meeting." -Lacey's body was drastically changed, older and more filled out. Lacey had her Eagle Eye locked on Kaida.- "This time you will come back with me!"
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 am

I pulled down my hood and smirked, you could see that almost all traces of my usual appearance were gone "I'm afraid Kaida won't be going anywhere with you, she'll be completely gone soon,"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:55 am

-Lacey doesnt waist anymore time on words. She charges at Kaida and slashes the cloak off of her, revealing Kaida or what she hopes still is.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:13 am

My jet black hair was much longer then usual but my clothes were the same as they've always been "I see you've gotten faster since last time, have you also gotten stronger," I asked
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 pm

-Lacey smirks.- "You will have to test and see!" -Lacey jumps back, taking her stance and ready to fight.- "I'll keep my promise to Senko! I'll bring you back to him!"
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:08 am

The dragon formed next to me "This boy needs to get over Kaida, it's really pathetic how hooked he is," he said
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 am

-Lacey gets angry and screams at the Dragon.- "You SHUT UP! Senko loves her! You let Kaida GO!" -Lacey charges at the dragon, her Eagle Eye Compass activated and ready to go. Lacey slashes three times at him, emitting three Hawk Stream Blasts in his direction. She follows behind the blasts.- "KAIDA!!!" -She screams hoping to get her to snap out of it.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:40 am

He blocks them with his wings and skids back a little "This little bitch is loud," the dragon said "And stupid, help her understand please," I said. The dragon turned into black smoke and surrounded Lacey making everything extremely dark.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 pm

-Lacey, having her Eagle Eye active, feels the dragon smoke appear at her and ready to surround her. She turns up the jets and becomes the green flash like her father and in an instant is right in Kaida's face. Her Eagle Eye has Kaida locked on target.- "You cant escape me! We are like one!" -Lacey slashes again in front of her.- "Hurricane Slash!" -Lacey slashes and hurricane winds blaze through the entire room andblows the wall away behind Kaida, including the black smoke. Kaida is blasted back from the winds as well, the fine wind shards within the air begin cutting at her flesh as she is blown back.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:40 pm

I turned into black smoke as well and even though you blew the smoke away the room is still completely black. Your body started to glow very faintly which didn't help at all in that darkness. "Maybe this will help you understand how pointless your effort is," came my voice echoing through the darkness. I could be seen a few feet in front of you, I was trapped in a mass of dark purple vines and I was out cold. Something was different though, my hair was it's normal length and color and I looked like my old self. The glow surrounding me was flickering and fading.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:48 pm

-Lacey can see Kaida in the purple vines.- "What is this? Some kind of game??!!" -Lacey rushes towards the Kaida in the vines.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 pm

After running a bit you trip and fall, vines had wrapped around your legs. They started to twine around you and the faint glow that surrounded you began to fade.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:07 pm

-Lacey cuts the vines with her sword, getting up. She flareswith chakra.- ""GIVE HER BACK!!!!!" -Lacey knew where to find the dragon, having linked it in the lab. She appears in the darkness at its neck. She slices down attempting to behead it.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:28 pm

More vines quickly wrap around you and soon you start to feel weak "You still don't get it do you," he said shaking his head then the darkness disappeared, we all still stood in the same spots. "Nothing can save her now you fool, do you understand now? Not you or anyone else can do anything to save Kaida," I said then you noticed a sword being held to your neck "And now you will die," I said and quickly slashed at you.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:35 pm

-Lacey exploded as the slash connects with her. The entire foundation of the room shakes and debri falls from the ceiling. Lacey phases from the floor, slashing up at the dragon, a lethal lightning slash unleashing itself towards the dragon before her initial slash.
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:45 pm

"AHHHHH," he screamed in pain. I started to form handsigns "Water Style: Hand of Waves." A powerful blast of water shot from my hand a hit you hard.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:59 pm

-Lacey uses wind control to blast the water away as it hit her, freezing it into place. She is still pushed away however, taking her sword with her other hand and slashes again.- "BACKLASH WAVE!!!" -Three reverse twisters tear in the direction of the dragon and Kaida. Two aim for the same spot Lacey just slashed on the dragon. The third hits the frozen Ice from Kaida's attack, tearing it into hundreds of ice shards which scatter throughout the room, while making its way towards her.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:06 pm

I quickly form more handsigns "Fire Style: Jet Flare ." The ice melted and the fire mixed with the flames making a fire tornado. I moved my hand toward you and the fire tornado followed, heading toward you at full speed
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:12 pm

-Lacey smirks as the fire tornado comes at her. She had read the fire scroll Senko had given her. She has mastered his techniques. She does a quick handseal. The flames rush by her, leaving her immune to the flames as they burn by her. Lacey then charges through the fire and flames and then in a green flash she is in Kaida's face on the otherside. In her hand she is handling an Icendori.(Ice version of chidori) She slams it into Kaida's face at point blank range.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:19 pm

I caught your hand and smirked, nothing happened to me. A blue mark was glowing on one of my wrists and a gray one on the other "Oh you didn't know, I control all of the elements," I said and sent an electric charge through your body.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:22 pm

-Lacey channels the lightning through her body and charges into her free hand.- "Oh you didnt know.....SO DO I!!! Compliments of my DAD!!!!" -Lacey slams the lightning in her hand right onto Kaida's face, then kicks off of her. Lacey backflips away.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 am

I blocked with my free hand to avoid damage. I move my hand up and a large earth dome traps you.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:58 am

-Lacey explodes out of the earth dome with a vengeance. She slashes down and fires a Dragon Strike at Kaida, the head of the dragon is as big as the room.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm