Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Empty The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Lacey runs down the hallway, the torches flickering with her shadow coming in and out of shape against the walls. Kaida is close, so close that it becomes Lacey's adrenaline to run faster. Then in an instant the door in which Kaida is behind. Lacey has done it, her showdown with Kaida has arrived.-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Empty Re: The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 pm

-Lacey looks up and watches the explosion fade away.-

(Rachel)
    "Arturo just sacrificed himself...." -I say as I watched then tended to Lacey.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida. - Page 5 Empty Re: The promise to Senko. Lacey vs. Kaida.

Post by Kaida Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:05 pm

"I was hoping everyone would come back alive," Dusk said sighing "But what about you guys, are you alright?"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:30 pm

"Kaida....got away...." -Lacey says as she is breathing heavily, disappointed in herself, pulling herself up to one knee.-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:34 pm

"Don't worry, we will get her back," Shadow said "We came because Ghost told us a few of you were hurt," Dusk said "Yeah a few of us are kinda beat up," Blade said
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:54 pm

-Lacey stands up and wipes the sweat and dirt from her head using her forearm.- "..........."

(Rachel)
    -I get up myself and undo my ponytail.- "Well We did accomplish one thing......a lot of their information is gone along with this base....all their files on the remaining shinobi are gone."
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:10 am

"Maybe there's a way to find out what they're up too, we'll come up with something back at our place. We can also deal with everyones injuries there," Shadow said.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:39 am

(Rachel)
    -I nod and help Lacey walk.- "Then let's go."

-Lacey throws her arm over her mom's shoulder and her mom helps her walk.- "Yeah, Senko needs to get major attention so let's hurry.."
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm

"Follow us," Dusk said and started walking back towards the village.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:50 pm

(Rachel)
    -Lacey and I follow Dusk back to the village.-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 pm