Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 4 Empty Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Nasuke and karasu land in the forest near the akatsuki and the phoenixes vanish in a poof of smoke. "ahh" Nasuke strecthes his arms. "it feels good to be sane again...."

(Zero) Edit: After Karasu's training, he decides to test his newly developed skills in a training battle with Nasuke in the Forest of the Akatsuki. Since they have been training all day, it is now in the dead of night. All is silent as the chirps of crickets can be heard from a distance.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :
    Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 4 Empty Re: Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 am

OOC: no, just regular physics, we just got done doing something about light and sound waves a few months ago, we've been working on static electricity now. just got done with that.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Post by Zero Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:34 am

Nahaji Sankuro wrote:OOC: no, just regular physics, we just got done doing something about light and sound waves a few months ago, we've been working on static electricity now. just got done with that.
    OOC: Haha, I wasn't being serious, but you really do know your physics. It's not one of my strong subjects lol
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 am

OOC: nahh i just have photographic memory lol
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:38 am

Nahaji Sankuro wrote:OOC: nahh i just have photographic memory lol
    OOC: That's one hell of a memory. I have something called short-term memory loss lol

Edit: WOOT, 4000 posts! ... But it's an OOC one. Way to kill the moment. -_-
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:40 am

OOC: LMao!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:32 am

OOC: that's for the lesson haji, i forgot all about my sound waves from physics last year lol
    IC: Nasuke's chakra settles down. "ok i'm switching to 10%" Nasuke lowers his guard and meditates and his chakra surrounds him like a bubbling aura, his usual white chakra but also some strange silver/gold chakra.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:30 am

Nasuke wrote:OOC: that's for the lesson haji, i forgot all about my sound waves from physics last year lol
    IC: Nasuke's chakra settles down. "ok i'm switching to 10%" Nasuke lowers his guard and meditates and his chakra surrounds him like a bubbling aura, his usual white chakra but also some strange silver/gold chakra.
    Wow... from 40 all the way down to 10. I'll see if I can change that. Karasu created 4 Lightning Clones covered by the shadows. He re-appeared behind Nasuke with focused eyes. He held a kunai knife with one hand and a shuriken in the other. He swiftly moved the kunai knife towards Nasuke's neck.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am

Nasuke's eyes opened suddenly and they were completely white with chakra. "Sword Dance!" A string of chakra pops from nasuke's chakra aura and forms a sword and blocks the chakra. Several hundred chakra threads also pop out and form swords which then attack karasu.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Nasuke wrote:Nasuke's eyes opened suddenly and they were completely white with chakra. "Sword Dance!" A string of chakra pops from nasuke's chakra aura and forms a sword and blocks the chakra. Several hundred chakra threads also pop out and form swords which then attack karasu.
    Karasu, instead of using the kunai and shuriken to attack Nasuke, he swiftly throws them at the first two upcoming swords, deflecting them. He unsheathed his Kaminari Ninjato and began cutting down the chakra blades with ease. Way back at Kumogakure, Karasu was used to dealing with these types of mass attacks.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

Nasuke smirks while closing his eyes as the blades reformed themselves. With hiseyes closed he could feel everything as it took place around his body. "wind scar gale" The chakra rose then sliced down together, releasing numerous blasts of condensed wind chakra at karasu.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:05 pm

Nasuke wrote:Nasuke smirks while closing his eyes as the blades reformed themselves. With hiseyes closed he could feel everything as it took place around his body. "wind scar gale" The chakra rose then sliced down together, releasing numerous blasts of condensed wind chakra at karasu.
    "Kamikaze!" Karasu also summoned forth a massive amount of wind power which collided with Nasuke's, creating a mini hurricane within the forest. Heh, with plenty of chakra to spare, thanks to the training...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Nasuke smiles. The wind turns dark and nasuke makes a set of really fast and long handsigns.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 am

Nasuke wrote:Nasuke smiles. The wind turns dark and nasuke makes a set of really fast and long handsigns.
    I can't believe you forced me into doing this so soon... Karasu straightens his head guard, revealing his Sharingan. He closed the other eye and began copying Nasuke's set of hand seals at an inhuman speed.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:11 am

Nasuke smirks. "it wont work this is a unique jutsu all my own" Nasuke's curse mark covers his body. "25% ancient seal release"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:13 am

Nasuke wrote:Nasuke smirks. "it wont work this is a unique jutsu all my own" Nasuke's curse mark covers his body. "25% ancient seal release"
    OOC: Dammit, that makes everyone now. So my Sharingan is ABSOLUTELY USELESS ARGH!!
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:20 am

OOC: lol you need to know when the sharingan can be used lol
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:25 am

Nasuke wrote:OOC: lol you need to know when the sharingan can be used lol
    OOC: Blah, then tell me when you're gonna be activating your curse seal beforehand. And to reinforce that, I DID say that I was horrible at following things up on Naruto (but... in the end, of course I ended up here XD)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:53 am

OOC: true lol sorry i'll remember next time
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:12 am

OOC: Lol, so disregarding my previous post...

BIC: Karasu twittled around with his fingers, secretly preparing to raise his Warfire Shield.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 am

the curse marks leaves nasuke's body and form a solid human body. The person was identical to nasuke's appearance in every way except the look on his face, the dude was clearly crazy. (lol) The person draws a sword from his shadow and attack karasu. Nasuke follows after.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:46 am

Nasuke wrote:the curse marks leaves nasuke's body and form a solid human body. The person was identical to nasuke's appearance in every way except the look on his face, the dude was clearly crazy. (lol) The person draws a sword from his shadow and attack karasu. Nasuke follows after.
    Karasu picks up his Ninjato and prepares to intercept the attack and clash blades.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 am

The person moves around karasu and attacks from behind. Nasuke unsheathes a sword from his waist and channels his chakra through it and slices at karasu's ribs.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:16 am

Nasuke wrote:The person moves around karasu and attacks from behind. Nasuke unsheathes a sword from his waist and channels his chakra through it and slices at karasu's ribs.
    How troublesome. Karasu quickly made a few hand seals and cast his Scarcrow Replacement Jutsu to take the hit for him. His Genjutsu on the scarecrow was so powerful that it seemed like it was still Karasu, with blood spurting out and every last detail. Karasu re-appeared at a safe distance. Whew, that was a close one.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:31 am

The person reappears at karasu's left not a moment after the genjutsu dropped to the ground and sliced at his neck. Nasuke was making handsigns.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:53 am

Nasuke wrote:The person reappears at karasu's left not a moment after the genjutsu dropped to the ground and sliced at his neck. Nasuke was making handsigns.
    With his head lowered, hair covering his eyes, Karasu managed to block the strike with his Ninjato in one arm. He was silently charging up a Kokurai in his other hand...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:28 pm