Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 10 Empty Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Nasuke and karasu land in the forest near the akatsuki and the phoenixes vanish in a poof of smoke. "ahh" Nasuke strecthes his arms. "it feels good to be sane again...."

(Zero) Edit: After Karasu's training, he decides to test his newly developed skills in a training battle with Nasuke in the Forest of the Akatsuki. Since they have been training all day, it is now in the dead of night. All is silent as the chirps of crickets can be heard from a distance.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 10 Empty Re: Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 am

Gintoki's sword vanishes as it is completely unsheathed and he dashes at karasu with lightning speed.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:40 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki's sword vanishes as it is completely unsheathed and he dashes at karasu with lightning speed.
    As the sword was unsheathed, Karasu finished wiping some of his own blood across a long scroll, which vanished afterwards. Nothing seemed to happen, but there was definitely something up Karasu's sleeves. Obviously, whatever it was, it wasn't visible at all and carried no detectable traces of chakra.

Meanwhile, with Karasu's mastered Raiton jutsu, nonstop pitch-black thunder bolts were coming towards Gintoki at about 1/1000 sec speed. Karasu knew that not even that might be fast enough to catch him, so he scattered the bolts all over the place. With each bolt's massive range, he figured Gintoki would have to be cornered at some point.

Karasu also used his powerful Mangekyo Sharingan to intercept Gintoki's movements and attacks even faster and more efficient than before, trying to corner him with the bolts. I can't waste all my chakra on this one move, if it fails; it fails... Wherever the designated target was, the bolt striked it with precision accuracy.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:50 am

Gintoki sighs and a faint shape was seen around his fingers, it looked like threads but what is it attached to? Gintoki flicked his wrists occasionally when a lightning bolt got near and something solid deflected but it was still invisible.

When gintoki got near karasu, he smiled. "good fight but it's over" Gintoki flicked his hands upwards and the shape was clearly seen now. It was a yoyo, wait not one but four yoyos and the threads were chakra threads so the yoyos extended deep into karasu's lightning storm. "be gone with the thunderclap"

Gintoki jumps and brings his hands down and the yoyos came down at an inhuman pace towards karasu, the yoyos were each covered in a large lightning shaped like a dragon. "Secret Lightning Style: Lord of the Skies" The impact from the yoyos can cause a small crater and would charge the ground with several millions volts of electricity, turning it a violent shade of blue-yellow.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:07 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki sighs and a faint shape was seen around his fingers, it looked like threads but what is it attached to? Gintoki flicked his wrists occasionally when a lightning bolt got near and something solid deflected but it was still invisible.

When gintoki got near karasu, he smiled. "good fight but it's over" Gintoki flicked his hands upwards and the shape was clearly seen now. It was a yoyo, wait not one but four yoyos and the threads were chakra threads so the yoyos extended deep into karasu's lightning storm. "be gone with the thunderclap"

Gintoki jumps and brings his hands down and the yoyos came down at an inhuman pace towards karasu, the yoyos were each covered in a large lightning shaped like a dragon. "Secret Lightning Style: Lord of the Skies" The impact from the yoyos can cause a small crater and would charge the ground with several millions volts of electricity, turning it a violent shade of blue-yellow.
    No way... it's now or never. Since Karasu's change in chakra nature was Raiton/Lightning energy, he figured that if he could somehow slow down the attack enough, he could take the rest, damaging himself while at the same time boosting his chakra stored.

Then again, the attack was definitely coming down too fast, at a deadly pace. Since it was coming from directly above Karasu, if he got hit, it would be fatal. Karasu stood blankly, looking down to reflect on his last moments. The attack came from far up, and the Kokurai jutsu was slowing down the speed by causing a complex distruption on its own, buying time.

I never dreamed that it would end so quickly. Such a stupid error to ignore that warning... time to make my last stand...

Suddenly, time froze. Karasu was in a huge dark chamber and saw a large, locked gate just up ahead. Two massive demonic eyes glared at him. color=darkred]You're hopeless. I could care less about what happens to you, but if you died, that would be a problem for me...[/color]

Time resumed, and surely enough, the attack came down with unbelieveable speed and force. Karasu, still having his head down, caught the attack with one hand and converted the energy into extra chakra. He remained still...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:11 am

Gintoki flicked his wrists and the lightning faded from around the yoyos and they came back to him. "hmmm, interesting kid...."
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:23 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki flicked his wrists and the lightning faded from around the yoyos and they came back to him. "hmmm, interesting kid...."
    Karasu drops his arm and it hangs lifelessly as he continued to stand there motionless, staring towards the ground. A thick dark blue aura of chakra began to envelope Karasu's entire body and from it, a single tail also formed from the aura. He still stood there lifelessly.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm

"A bijuu eh? this is gonna suck" gintoki makes handsigns.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Gintoki wrote:"A bijuu eh? this is gonna suck" gintoki makes handsigns.
    OOC: Should I keep my name as Zero or change it to Karasu? (Now that he's apparently my main character...)

BIC: When the aura was finally fully visible, outlining Karasu's whole body, his chakra energy rose so high in such a little amount of time that it sent a violent blinding-white shockwave throughout the battlefield...

While his back was still turned to Gintoki, Nibi Karasu took advantage made a short but effective set of hand seals, which he thought should be unknown to his opponent who was already caught up in preparing an attack. "Heh heh heh... your defeat is inevitable." he said to himself with an eerie, warped voice.

OOC: Sorry about the rushed post. It's cuz I'm in a rush. XP
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:55 pm

OOC: no worries lol as for your name, do what you think is right
    IC: Gintoki finished his handsigns and his yoyos exploded. "crap, i messed up again, dammit that's what i get for neglecting my ninja training"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:42 pm

Gintoki wrote:OOC: no worries lol as for your name, do what you think is right
    IC: Gintoki finished his handsigns and his yoyos exploded. "crap, i messed up again, dammit that's what i get for neglecting my ninja training"
    OOC: Karasu sounds a little more awkward than Zero in casual conversations, so I think I'll stick with this. XP

BIC: Kekkei Genkai: Acid Haze of Illusions!! A strange thick, blood-red colored fog started to shroud the entire battlefield at a very quick pace. It's all over now... With the aid of the fog, Karasu managed to get off the radar temporarily. This special fog amplifies my Genjutsu by a great amount, so I gotta weaken him while I have the chance... this jutsu affects everyone within its range, so it strengthens his Genjutsu too... good thing he doesn't look like an illusion-wielding type of guy.

Spoiler:
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Gintoki taps his foot, using his chakra to cover his mouth and filter his air so he doesnt breathe in any of the weird bloodred fog. Gintoki makes a handsign and two white and green yoyos appear in his hands. "Summoning Jutsu: Yoyo of the great hawks!" Gintoki spun them around his body and began spinning around like a top. The yoyos glow white and powerful chakra based winds began to emit from the yoyos as gintoki spun around, drawing the mist around, forming a blood red hurricane.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:14 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki taps his foot, using his chakra to cover his mouth and filter his air so he doesnt breathe in any of the weird bloodred fog. Gintoki makes a handsign and two white and green yoyos appear in his hands. "Summoning Jutsu: Yoyo of the great hawks!" Gintoki spun them around his body and began spinning around like a top. The yoyos glow white and powerful chakra based winds began to emit from the yoyos as gintoki spun around, drawing the mist around, forming a blood red hurricane.
    Nibi Karasu smirked and made a cross with his fingers. The mist thickened rapidly, making even simple movements within the area a challenge. It began to shroud the area once more. While he's up there, most likely he'll search for me. How about some false bait, hmm? (<-- Deidara completes the series).

Charging up two powerful Kampeki Kokurai blasts in his hands (its dark color hides it better, HMM??), Karasu silently sent one through the ground and made it fly up at Gintoki from another location. In the meantime, Karasu prepared to the other blast at any moment, instantly.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:27 am

Gintoki feels two powerful soruces of chakra. "time to end this" Gintoki stopped spining and swung his yoyos out in a wide arc, suddenly level 5 hurricane force winds blew outwards and blew the mist and unknowingly the kokurai blasts heading towards him towards the mist village far far away. the mist village several minutes later, suffers a massive typhoon followed by a explosion at the mizukage tower, noone knows how the hell it happened (lol) Gintoki dashes at karasu, his hand glowing with chakra.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki feels two powerful soruces of chakra. "time to end this" Gintoki stopped spining and swung his yoyos out in a wide arc, suddenly level 5 hurricane force winds blew outwards and blew the mist and unknowingly the kokurai blasts heading towards him towards the mist village far far away. the mist village several minutes later, suffers a massive typhoon followed by a explosion at the mizukage tower, noone knows how the hell it happened (lol) Gintoki dashes at karasu, his hand glowing with chakra.
    OOT: It's Gato all over again!

BIC: There's no way I'll be able to defeat him like this... Karasu decided to use his concealed attack from earlier. Two large snakes slither out from his sleeves. I'll have to handicap him. Instead of using the poison for the bite, maybe... The snakes continued to slither slowly, appearing to not even notice the intense wind flying around. Their skin began to undergo a change in color, and soon after that, everything it touched rapidly lost energy and wilted or died. His chakra's too high to unleash physical attacks. The snakes will constrict him and sap him of his energy... only enough so that I stand a chance though...

Spoiler:

OOC: Rushed post again. Now I have to take an online test for school before the day actually begins tomorrow. Technology has a downside. -_-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Gintoki made a handsign and his yoyos turn into red hellhounds and attack the snakes. Gintoki flinched as his nerves were connected to the hellhounds. GIntoki dashed at karasu.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki made a handsign and his yoyos turn into red hellhounds and attack the snakes. Gintoki flinched as his nerves were connected to the hellhounds. GIntoki dashed at karasu.
    OOC: I'll reply to this later. Just giving the topic a free bump so it doesn't die.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Zero wrote:
    Gintoki wrote:Gintoki made a handsign and his yoyos turn into red hellhounds and attack the snakes. Gintoki flinched as his nerves were connected to the hellhounds. GIntoki dashed at karasu.
    OOC: I'll reply to this later. Just giving the topic a free bump so it doesn't die.
    OOC: Eek, I'll need another bump, sorry. It IS the end of 1st semester this week...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:13 am

it's cool dude, reply when you can
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:34 pm

The snakes, surprisingly enough, had extremely keen vision and fires two acid darts at the hellhounds while shafting to avoid close-quarters conflict.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:02 pm

"go,blazing fang over fang!"The hellhounds sidestep out of the dart's path then they jump at each other and turn into a flaming twister which rushes at karasu.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:09 pm

Gintoki wrote:"go,blazing fang over fang!"The hellhounds sidestep out of the dart's path then they jump at each other and turn into a flaming twister which rushes at karasu.
    Karasu quickly used his Ninjato and charged it with chakra. He made a horizontal slash which sent forth a powerful shockwave at the hellhounds. At the rate they're going, this should at least be enough to slow them down a bit. I'll have to dispose of them before moving onto my real opponent... Karasu summoned his puppet, Hayabusa and casted a dense chakra shield over both of them.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:31 pm

OOC: he lives!!!!
    IC: The twister clashes with the shockwave and bursts, causing a huge air explosion across the forest. When it stops, gintoki is gone from sight.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:09 am

Gintoki wrote:OOC: he lives!!!!
    IC: The twister clashes with the shockwave and bursts, causing a huge air explosion across the forest. When it stops, gintoki is gone from sight.
    OOC: I told you guys I wouldn't abandon you without letting you know beforehand. XP

BIC: Karasu raises a brow and stopped making hand seals. He retracted all of his other abilities, except for his Mangekyo Sharingan. Where'd he go...?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:18 am

Gintoki seemingly appears out of thin air and flicks his wrists, the hellhounds now yoyos again, wrap around karasu's body and gintoki raises his hands, lifting the yoyos and karasu up into the air.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:08 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki seemingly appears out of thin air and flicks his wrists, the hellhounds now yoyos again, wrap around karasu's body and gintoki raises his hands, lifting the yoyos and karasu up into the air.
    How... did he hide his presence so well... I couldn't even sense him with my Sharingan... Karasu thought to himself in a frozen time realm. He returned and received all the pain at once, feeling no energy left. Several loud cracks were made as Karasu's vision began to get blurry. Heh... I couldn't fend for myself after all... stupid mistake... When all of the damage was dealt, Karasu fell to the ground on his back and made that final hand seal. My last stand, here goes nothing... Both of his hands were fully charged with Kampeki Kokurai spheres, the chakra and lightning energy rotating and surging at unbelieveable speeds. He combined them into one and launched the blast at Gintoki using the last of his might.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 am