Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 9 Empty Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 am

First topic message reminder :

Nasuke and karasu land in the forest near the akatsuki and the phoenixes vanish in a poof of smoke. "ahh" Nasuke strecthes his arms. "it feels good to be sane again...."

(Zero) Edit: After Karasu's training, he decides to test his newly developed skills in a training battle with Nasuke in the Forest of the Akatsuki. Since they have been training all day, it is now in the dead of night. All is silent as the chirps of crickets can be heard from a distance.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training) - Page 9 Empty Re: Nasuke vs. Karasu (Training)

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:49 pm

"i'll take your silence as a yes..." nasuke made a handsign and the tiger features on his body vanished and he let karasu go. "looks like we have to expan your taijutsu knowledge a bit"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Post by Zero Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Nasuke wrote:"i'll take your silence as a yes..." nasuke made a handsign and the tiger features on his body vanished and he let karasu go. "looks like we have to expan your taijutsu knowledge a bit"
    "Yeah..." Karasu jumped down from the branch and unsuppressed his chakra, feeling that strange sensation from earlier as he did so...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:08 pm

"ok time for a nap" Nasuke lies on the tree branch and goes into a deep sleep.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:12 pm

Nasuke wrote:"ok time for a nap" Nasuke lies on the tree branch and goes into a deep sleep.
    Karasu raises a brow but decides to take a nap too, considering that his stamina has gotten very low.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:49 am

OOC: Harro?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:14 am

OOC: sry lol

IC: Nasuke wakes a few days later and looks at something on his sword. "hmmm it's almost time better finish up" Nasuke kicked karasu. "come on i gotta finish your training"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Nasuke wrote:OOC: sry lol

IC: Nasuke wakes a few days later and looks at something on his sword. "hmmm it's almost time better finish up" Nasuke kicked karasu. "come on i gotta finish your training"
    OOC: ... I forgive you. ^_^

BIC: Karasu gets up extremely quickly, somehow pumped with a massive load of adrenaline. "R-right..." I hope it doesn't have something to do with taking down a weird tiger with Taijutsu only...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 pm

"i got only a shorttime left, so gonna teach loads of taijutsu in under an hour lol be ready thisi s our last lesson then someone else will take my place."
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:02 pm

Gintoki wrote:"i got only a shorttime left, so gonna teach loads of taijutsu in under an hour lol be ready thisi s our last lesson then someone else will take my place."
    ... Something's up... and WHAT, MORE TAIJUTSU?!! "... I'm going against the tiger again?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:25 am

"no im gonna make it real simple, im gonna grip your head like a grape and transfer all my taijutsu knowledge in your skull..... then! you fight the tiger again"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:52 am

Gintoki wrote:"no im gonna make it real simple, im gonna grip your head like a grape and transfer all my taijutsu knowledge in your skull..... then! you fight the tiger again"
    Hmm, as I suspected, things only got weirder. Oh well, this shortens the training time I guess... Karasu remained silent, as it got pretty awkward.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Nasuke walked up to karasu and gripped his head like he was trying to squeeze a grape. NAsuke fills his head with chakra then headbuts karasu, transferring all his taijutsu knowledge into his brain. (dont ask how it works, it just does) Nasuke rubbed his head. "now you fight the tiger" Nasuke made handsigns and byakko reapppeared, this time around karasu's size.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Gintoki wrote:Nasuke walked up to karasu and gripped his head like he was trying to squeeze a grape. NAsuke fills his head with chakra then headbuts karasu, transferring all his taijutsu knowledge into his brain. (dont ask how it works, it just does) Nasuke rubbed his head. "now you fight the tiger" Nasuke made handsigns and byakko reapppeared, this time around karasu's size.
    OOC: Lack of creativity here lol, still tired from the 5 parties in a row that I went, pretty much stayed awake for 4 days straight lmao

BIC: Karasu managed to defeat the strange, powerful tiger without breaking a sweat in a relatively short time. Finally... that shortcut was kind of weird, but it was worth it...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 am

The tiger vanishes and nasuke starts to disappear into bubbles of chakra. "damn he started it already, ok listen up im a clone of nasuke as we speak he's gonna perform a special ritual to bring back his dead sense, he wont live through it, your training is now mostly complete, we didnt get to do some stuff we wanted to but it's mostly good" Nasuke's just a head now. "listen up dont go looking for his sensei, you'll get your ass handed to you five ways to sunday and three ways to november, i'll be going now, later karasu" Nasuke vanishes as the bubble floats away.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 am

Gintoki wrote:The tiger vanishes and nasuke starts to disappear into bubbles of chakra. "damn he started it already, ok listen up im a clone of nasuke as we speak he's gonna perform a special ritual to bring back his dead sense, he wont live through it, your training is now mostly complete, we didnt get to do some stuff we wanted to but it's mostly good" Nasuke's just a head now. "listen up dont go looking for his sensei, you'll get your ass handed to you five ways to sunday and three ways to november, i'll be going now, later karasu" Nasuke vanishes as the bubble floats away.
    He knows I'm going to find out what's going on... but I guess I should respect his word at least for now. Karasu remains silent as he watched Nasuke's clone disappear.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 am

(now comes the part where i kidnap you and ransom youto the akatsuki for money muhahahahaha)
    A crash is heard nearby.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Gintoki wrote:(now comes the part where i kidnap you and ransom youto the akatsuki for money muhahahahaha)
    A crash is heard nearby.
    OOC: As if they would offer up anything, being that this is the Akatsuki, of course...

BIC: Karasu, being by himself right now, activated his Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm gonna go all-out and get to the bottom of this. He usually doesn't do something so abrupt and then send a clone to deliver a message instead of saying it himself. We've been training for quite a while now, it couldn't be that bad... Karasu moved with lightning speed towards the crash. He had one hand on his Ninjato handle just in case the whole time.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:58 am

Gintoki gets out of the crash and yawns. "such a nice awakening, i should probably go find the new hokgae since im in naruto"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:57 pm

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki gets out of the crash and yawns. "such a nice awakening, i should probably go find the new hokgae since im in naruto"
    OOC: Whoa, what's with that last part?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:15 am

OOC: lol gintoki is an exploerer of worlds so he refers to his location by the world he's in
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:33 am

Gintoki wrote:OOC: lol gintoki is an exploerer of worlds so he refers to his location by the world he's in
    OOC: Oh... lol. He should meet Naruto and say that. XD

BIC: Karasu quickly took cover within the peak of a nearby tree. He used his Sharingan to see what was going on through the thick layer of leaves that shielded his location. Whoa... that was unexpected. ... I don't think I should attract any unnecessary attention right now, especially with this guy around. His chakra levels are off the charts! I hope he's just another random bypasser...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 am

Karasu feels a tap on his shoulder as gintoki's figure vanishes from sight. "you know little one, you should keep your chakra down with spying on someone with a sharingan" Gintoki is standing behind karasu.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 am

Gintoki wrote:Karasu feels a tap on his shoulder as gintoki's figure vanishes from sight. "you know little one, you should keep your chakra down with spying on someone with a sharingan" Gintoki is standing behind karasu.
    Karasu managed to foresee Gintoki's actions with his Sharingan Doujutsu, but they were so fast that he couldn't even react on time. Karasu knew that the mysterious stranger was standing behind him, but froze for a moment.

He could detect my presence even after I fully suppressed my chakra? Even using the Sharingan wouldn't increase the chances of getting compromised by a lot. ... This guy is seriously fast too. That clone wasn't kidding about anything earlier, and I have a feeling that he was talking about this kind of situation.

A cold sweat ran down the side of Karasu's face. Should I turn around? Even if I tried to pull any tricks, they probably wouldn't do much except piss him off. Not even gonna bother trying to run. No options left...

Karasu exhaled and then nervously turned around, trying to say something, but he got a feeling that no words were being spoken. Pumped with adrenaline, he was ready to perform a chain of attacks on the spot just in case.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 am

Gintoki started to walk away, whistling innocently and quietly unsheathing his sword. let's see how long this student of nasuke's will last
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:24 am

Gintoki wrote:Gintoki started to walk away, whistling innocently and quietly unsheathing his sword. let's see how long this student of nasuke's will last
    Like Shikamaru, Karasu closed his eyes and drowned out everything in his surroundings, meditating for a brief moment to regain composure. Karasu swiftly moved one hand over his eyes and triggered the Mangekyo Sharingan. I'm not going to waste any time here. He's unsheathing his sword, which I wouldn't have been able to see without my Sharingan, which was still active this whole time. Clever little sneak...

Karasu was had an extraordinary amount of dexterity and performed a set of hand seals at a seemingly impossible speed. A frontal assault would be a one-way ticket to defeat, unless I try to put those new Taijutsu skills to the test... but I'm not taking such a risk yet.

Kampeki Kokurai!!

Spoiler:

The whole sky turned dark as sounds of crackling thunder were made. Let's see what he does... this may all end very quickly. Karasu's entire body was surging with Raiton chakra.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:29 am