Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Natsuki Saijo
Tupac
Naruhi
Narry
8 posters

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Empty Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Narry Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Narora stood on an island waiting for his fellow Game Admin, Naru.

Last edited by Narora Uchimaki on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Empty Re: Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:32 am

OOC: i just like having many personalities.......
    Naruhi wakes up, bored of sleeping. "ok, i'm bored, when's the next event?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 7 Empty Re: Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:40 am

OOC: To Nahaji, can you do that? If you can, then yes please. I'm tired of having to check it always. And I even forget sometimes.

IC:
    She looked at Narora.
    "Won't there be any contests or competitions here? I'm bored"
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:41 am

(test it out)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 am

OOC: Testing
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:43 am

(haji, do something, i'm bored)
    All the remaining contestants finish the laps finally.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:44 am

*chef turns over a trashcan on a campfire* Chef: soups on *walks away tossing some spoons on the top of the pile*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 am

"you got to be shitting me...." Naruhi jumps down and looks in the trashcan. "yea, i take my chicken done with a side of mashed potatoes and gravy.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 am

*chef shrugs eating KFC in his face* Chef: well if you can find it in there, go for it, i think the big guy might be eyeing the good stuff *points to owen*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 am

Naru appears behind chef and steals a drumstick and his side of wedges. "nah, i'll do with this" Naru jumps back to his tree and eats his chicken and potato wedges.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:51 am

*a net wraps around him as the food falls out of his hands* Chef: nobody touches my chicken.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 am

OOC: Awesome. Thanks for the sig Nahaji. ^^,

IC:
    She was still on the ground sitting, but shocked at what she's seeing.

She was a bit hungry. But she can't move her feet.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:53 am

(not a problem at all ^_^)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:55 am

Naru catches the food before it hits the ground and eats it in one bite and burps out the bone into chef's face. "ahh, KFC....that's the good stuff" Naru picks up a piece of grass and cuts himself free and walks away.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:12 am

*flash to myself in a booth* ...I'm killing the chef tonight. -_-'

-back to the game- *sees the trashcan, blinks* .......yeaah, no. *sits on the ground*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:14 am

*flash to chef in booth* Chef: i think that red head digs me, she's been giving me the eye *looks in mirror*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 am

*flashs to naru in booth* "...........chef is such a b****, i hope he aint hosting the next challenge....." *flash out* Naruhi walks up to narora and takes his book and walks away, reading it.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:33 pm

Narora sighed watching them. he turned around and started to walk to the GA Traller.

"that was your worm up... the next chalange if fuuuunnyyy. hahahah!"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:42 pm

"i sure hope so" Naruhi tosses the book into the ocean and disappears into the surroundings.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:38 pm

Narora pulls out another copy. "hehehe to slow Naru."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:56 pm

The second copy bursts into flames. "always one step ahead"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Narora pulls out yet another copy.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:59 pm

And that copy once again goes up in flames.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:18 pm

Narora pulls out another that is fire proof.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:26 pm

Acid falls from the sky and dissolves the book.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:28 pm

narora pulls out another copy that is Naruhi Proof,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am