Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Natsuki Saijo
Tupac
Naruhi
Narry
8 posters

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Empty Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Narry Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Narora stood on an island waiting for his fellow Game Admin, Naru.

Last edited by Narora Uchimaki on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :
    Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Empty Re: Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 am

"you put chakra in to pull out the Chakra already in the waights." Narora said looking up from his book again.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 6 Empty Re: Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:24 am

Oh no. Chakra control.she frowned.

These weights really are something, giving me hard time like this.

She didn't remove the chakra from the weights.

If it wasn't for you having to carry 400,000 lbs on each of your feet, I won't even do this. She eyed Narora.

She doesn't usually acknowledge the strength of her opponents. She always feels superior than them, having been born from one of the strongest clans of Konoha, and achieving alot of recognitions. But this guy seemed to be a really good ninja. Better than good. Ofcourse. He's a Kage. But even if someone is a Kage, she won't treat him as someone better than her unless she experience his true ability.

She lifted one foot followed by another, and another. She was walking heavily, struggling. She felt awkward, really awkward, walking hardly slow as she was used to fast running and quick motions.

"I don't even think this is close to 400,000 lbs! Not even 350! How can you carry something that heavy?" as she caught her breath, panting heavily after a couple of steps.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:52 pm

Narora's eyes widend abit before he said.

"..... thats... a privet matter...." Narora said thinking about his death and his SouTincho position.

"ask Naru.... he'll tell you..." Narora said nodding over in Naru and Harolds position.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:59 pm

NAru is lying under a tree. ".......Zzzzzzzz"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Narora appears and kicks Naru Awake.

"no sleeping on the job." he appeared on the water again with his 'icka icka'.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 pm

Naru turns over, unaffected and unharmed. "Zzzzzzz"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:05 pm

"gess ill have to down his pay from 100,000 a week to 500 a week."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:11 pm

Naru appears behind narora and smacks him. "shut up, that stupid challenge forced me to do a wimpy workout, so im just passing time"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:13 pm

"fine... you get a brake... ill take over for the day..." Narora said with a sigh. (acts alot like Kakashi huh?)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:19 pm

(yea......no.....and please dont ever try again, you ruin kakashi)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:22 pm

(to bad my Topic)
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:59 am

(.....he speaks the truth..Kakashi owns a lot more than that. >__>)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:00 am

(bleh!!)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:55 am

OOC: lol. yep. i agree with them. hehe. now, where was I?

IC:

She moved her eyes without turning her head towards Naruhi. He looks smart, but acts oddly.

"You sure I should I ask HIM?" she said to Narora, with displeasing and arrogant voice.

Last edited by Hanako on Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:02 am

Naruhi suddenly appears in front of hanako's line of sight and flicks in the forehead. "you wanna know or not cuz if not, i have betterthings i could be doing"
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:03 am

*chef was lounging in his chair* Chef: pick it up soldiers, don't let team 3 beat you that easily*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:08 am

She eyed him timidly, her gold eyes fixed on his.
    She grinned.

"Am I supposed to trust you? It doesn't look like you know anything at all." as she looked at his weights.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:09 am

Naruhi merely smirks. "you wanna test me? not a smart move"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:12 am

She laughed at what he said.

"You'll just get yourself embarrassed. I'm not easy to be impressed though."
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:13 am

Uhh... *is leaning against a tree, watching their argument/conversation* ....Ookay then. *walks off*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:16 am

"i guess there's no point in me showing you how to then, now if you excuse i have some business to attend to in a tree" "wake when the next round starts or if something actually worthy of my time happens" Naruhi jumps onto a treetop and goes to sleep.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:22 am

OOC: I need to *Attach Signature* everytime I post because I can't find the Edit Profile stuff. Sigh. Oh, and sorry if my character is really arrogant. I personally wanted to be boisterous once in a while. It's only a game though.

IC:
    "And you really think your time is that precious enough to be compared to mine."
    "You must be dreaming."
    she said as she yawned and dropped back into a sit.

Her feet resting on the ground.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 am

OOC: i know but he's stubborn like that, it's really quite fun
    "Zzzzzzzz!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:29 am

OOC: Well, I don't boast in real life that's why I want my character to be my oppposite. XD

IC: She saw the ninja, the one leaning on the tree, leave.

"Tired enough to train huh."
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:31 am

(you wan't me to switch your sig to where you don't have to attatch it)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 am