Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Natsuki Saijo
Tupac
Naruhi
Narry
8 posters

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Empty Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Narry Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Narora stood on an island waiting for his fellow Game Admin, Naru.

Last edited by Narora Uchimaki on Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Empty Re: Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Naruhi Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 am

Naru completes his fifth lap and harold is halfway to the end. "hey harold, how are you carrying 100,000 lb so easily?" Harold looks at naru. "im carrying how much?!" harold drops like a stone but continues to crawl to the finish line. "curse you!!!!"
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Servival Game intro's and the first chalange. - Page 5 Empty Re: Servival Game intro's and the first chalange.

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:46 am

*chef walks by him laughing finishing his first lap, but claiming it his fifth he lays back in his chef chair* *flash to chef in a booth* Chef: i'm a tremendous asset to any team as it was well shown.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:49 am

Harold crawls over the finish line and naru helps him under a tree then tosses the weights at narora's head. "you made it, it's about damn time"
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:51 am

*owen trips over a gopher and starts bouncing everywhere ping ponging off of trees and rocks and other people*
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:19 am

Narora ketches the waights and they start to change to silver particals and fly away.

"looks like we know who are the best..." Narora said nodding to Naru, Harold, and Chef.
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 am

-flash steps over the line then back and forth- 1. 2. 3. 4. 5 . im done wanna see me do it again? -flashes back and forth- im done
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 am

Naru shakes his head. "wow...just wow...."
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:33 am

Narora nodded to Harushi.

"good job Harushi." Narora said lost in his book.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:35 am

(its arturo now narora)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 am

(your caracter thing says Harushi in the Templeate i made in the Meetting area. *points at it*)
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 am

(it's true)
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 am

(yea you know that was about 3 months before i umm oh i dont know died!)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:41 am

(when did Harushi die??? Really i wasn't here i was off doing other things(privet things))
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:42 am

(how about we call you ghost)
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:47 am

(looks in the battle area dominic's brother tazu killed me)
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 am

(right i'l read it soon.... Arturo... man i got to get used to spelling that...)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:30 am

(wow)
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 am

*finishes, puts down the weights and leans against a tree* ...
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:48 am

OOC: Can i join in? I don't think there is a rule that prohibits someone butting in right? Anyway, if that's not ok, just tell me. I really love rpg games, you know.

IC:
    Hanako appeared beside a tree, not sure where she really was. She wandered her gaze around, seeing people wearing weights.

I am really bad at directions. she thought. She seem to have appeared in the wrong place again.

Anyway, since I'm here, better watch what they'll do next.

She frowned at the way they used the weights. The obvious posture of the legs and thighs are improper, and the technique for balancing the weights with their own weight is ridiculuous.

I've been using weights for, i dunno, since I was five?. she thought followed by a short chuckle.

Speed is her mastery, a perfectionist like her notices even the smallest of imperfections, and makes it up to the point that she knows everything about her expertise.

She walked closer to the scene to watch.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm

(its ok you can join.)

Narora looked up from 'Icka Icka' to look at the ones that didn't finnish yet.

"horry up or i'm increassing them to 200,000 lb. so thats about half of mine."

*flash to narora in both.* Narora: man... maybe i should go easyer on them..... nah. there's alot of things out in the world and this will help them get ready.*flash out*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 am

200, 000 lbs? What the? And he said it was still half of his? she thought, she felt terrible excitement.

Now that's what you call training. And as expected from Hikarigakure's kage, he sure deserve that position. she thought.

"Hey, do you have any spare weights that I can use to train into?"
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:48 am

Narora looked over from his Hentai book. he felt her power level and nodded.

"your stronger than most of them... about Naru's level... here." Naror threw her waights at 50,000 Lb. "if its to little just foces some Chakra in them. there Chakra waights. the more chakra the hevyer it is." Narora said going back to his Hentai.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 am

A Kage reading a hentai book? That's unusual.
    she thought.

Chakra Weights huh? Never heard of them. But the fact that its normal weight is 50,000, that's alot.

She took off her own weights and put on the other, wrapping it around her legs. It does feel light, but heavier than normal weights though. She started running with it. It feels awkward, she feels much faster. She skidded into a stop and did what the kage told her, forced chakra into it.

10% wouldn't be enough. Let's try 20%as she concentrated hard on transferring chakra on the weights.

She felt the ground below her break a little. And stopped transferring chakra at 15%. It does feel heavy now. Really heavy.

Shit. I can't barely move.as she struggled to lift her feet.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:11 am

Narora looked up from his book. "try focising your chakra into your back to stand up right and your legs to move better." he said.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:13 am

I know that. I know everything about weights. It's just too heavy.she thought.

"Hey, how do you remove chakra from this weights again?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 pm