Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Empty Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Forest_light_by_chiri_chan
    A forest filled with a special kind of energy that enhances the senses and skills.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:05 pm

OOC: My Divine Sword is unbreakable. IC: -I stand there lovin every minute of our fight. Though my wire is snapped I had pulled my Talon Blade in our direction. I grab it and slash Narora across his chest with it cutting him open. I release our stalemate and backflip away.-
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 3 Empty Re: Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Post by Narry Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:10 pm

Narora continues with his assalt striking quick lightning fast moves with his sword. a crazed look still on his face.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! HEHEHE!! I GOING TO KILL YOU LITTLE BOY!!!!" he scremed at him in a voice that sounded like his and a girls voice put together.(think Hollow Ichigos voice:) ))
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:19 pm

-I keep blocking with one sword and slashing with my free sword cutting him open more and more as his blood loss is getting out of control.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Hollow Narora is still attacking like the wound isn't there. his attacks get 3x faster.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 pm

-I finally decide to turn up the heat. I clash with him then I bounce off a tree breaking it. I pick it up and hit Narora with it like a ball bat sending him off into the distance.-
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 pm

Narora doges it before it hits and charges at him wall he is recovering from the swing and cuts him on the shoulder 1/2" deep. he looks back with his Yellow/Golden and Black eyes staring hard at him as if he was staring into his very soul.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:52 pm

-I take the blow to the shoulder and drop the tree to reveal my swords still in hand.- '' Your eyes are no good here!'' -I stab him through the gut all the way again right next to his other wound. I kick away his weapons and hold my Divine Sword between those same eyes he looks at me with.- ''You've lost this time.'' ooc: we need to end it so haru and savin can start. U and i can fight in another post with no limits or somethin with a storyline etc.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:54 pm

(i got an idea)
    Hollow Narora rased his hand.

"i forfit, but you and I are going some were to finish this" he said as he and Tazu disappears. (we can pick this up when ever you want dude! :) ))
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:00 pm

ooc: i was playing as dominic but ok. i have to go 4 now. gotta make tha house payment. make the topic though and ill find it.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:02 pm

(k bye dude.)
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:04 pm

-I walk up to Savin.- ''Your next! IF you can beat Harushi that is.'' -I lean against a tree and prepare to watch.-
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Aiyokuia appeares and hits Narora over the head.

"ow damn it!"

"YOU GAVE UP?!?!?!" Aiyokuia continues to hit and throw Narora in to trees, rocks, and the gound.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:09 pm

Savin smiles. "next up is shin vs harushi, hehehehe let the match begin!" Shin walks into the clearing.
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 pm

-jumps down-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:13 pm

Shin gets into stance. "we doing this or what?"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:25 pm

after u twinkle toes
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:30 pm

"heh" Shin dashes at harushi at high speed and punches at his face.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:33 pm

-grabs his hand and kicks him in the stomach-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 am

Shin blocks the kick with his leg and headbutts harushi.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 am

-headbutts him as well-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:03 am

"heh" Shin backflips and runs in a circle.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:10 am

no chakra....damnit....well...without ninjutsu or genjutsu a ninja always has taijutsu -throws my gourd on the ground as i run after him as the ground lands it crashes a 5 foot hole into the ground-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:47 am

Shin sees the crater caused by the gourd and smmiles. "heh, it's slightly heavier than my weights"
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:59 pm

-I smirk as I watch on.- ''I didnt even need to do that in my fight...'' -I say and begin laughing.- ''Damn Harushi always showin off...''
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Narora hed gotten back from his... activitys.

"true dat."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:18 am