Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Empty Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Forest_light_by_chiri_chan
    A forest filled with a special kind of energy that enhances the senses and skills.
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Empty Re: Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Post by Tupac Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:47 pm

-the wood he caught was made of wood as i take out my real sword and slashes at him sideways at his ribs as he keeps standing on his hand-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena - Page 5 Empty Re: Interworld Battle Torunament Semifinal Arena

Post by Naruhi Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:49 pm

Shin jumps up with his hands and flips back onto his legs then slashes at harushi.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:50 pm

-as he stabs into my shoulder of my jacket he notices he cant pull his sword out- too bad -stabs into his side-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:54 pm

Shin flinches from the stab then holds the sword there with his left hand. "heh...lucky..." He pulls back his palm focusing his strength into it then strikes at his chest area rapidly five times.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:02 am

-grabs his arm the fifth time and pulls him back as i let go of my sword and kicks it deeper into his side then goes into a hand stand form spinning but jumps back grabbing the blade and pulling out my sword with savins sword still in my jacket i yank it out-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:09 pm

-I continue to watch pumped about who I would face next.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:40 pm

-dashes at savin and slashes at him with both swords-
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Post by Narry Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:06 pm

Narora continues to watch was at the same time doging Aiyokuia's attacks.

"I CANT BLEAVE YOU GAVE UP!!!" she yelled before she was knoked out Vea Narora's hand had choped her neck.

"god you get annouing."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:11 pm

Shin grips his sword with both hands then dashes forward, takes both atacks then slices at harushi's wrists.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:12 pm

ugh -flips back kicking his lower jaw with my foot-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:38 am

Shin jumps back and rushes forward, trying to thrust the sword through his kidney.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:51 pm

''Cmon HARUSHI!!!! Dont let him beat you!!''
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:55 pm

"YA I BET RYO ON YOU WITH AIYOKUIA!! YOU LOSE YOU PAY ME BACK!!!!!" Narora yelled.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

-moves my finger making me spin dodging his blade as i am pulled up to a tree- time to end this -pulls hard making trees fall over from all angles at savin-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:55 pm

"First Dance......" Shin tosses his sword up and it splits into two swords and shin catches them. "silver moon" Shin spins at high speed unleashing a string of slashes that cuts the trees around him in a 360 degree circle.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:25 am

"Cmon HARUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:51 am

hehehe -throws some smoke bombs at him-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:07 am

Savin flips his swords behind him and slices powerfully slices forward, creating a gust of wind to blow the smoke away.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:13 am

-as the smoke is blown away i am spinning towards shin and kicks at him with a hard leg weight on-
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:16 am

Shin is hit in the head and falls down, unconsious. Savin drags shin away. "winner harushi"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:17 am

-puts my hand on my neck and cracks it-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 am

"Alright finals here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 am

ugh what a drag
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 am

*I pat him on the back.* "Dont be upset bc its me you have to fight..heh."
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:25 am

Narora holds out his hand to Aiyokuia.

"pay up..." he said as she handed him 1,000,000 Ryo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:41 pm