Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About My Characters (read and reply do not spam)

Alex Blasphemy
    Alex Blasphemy

Warning Level :
    About My Characters (read and reply do not spam) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4About My Characters (read and reply do not spam) Right_bar_bleue

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 31894

About My Characters (read and reply do not spam) Empty About My Characters (read and reply do not spam)

Post by Alex Blasphemy Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Ok I know this does not belong here but Im trying to explain something. Reading this you may be thinking what the hell do you mean by "about my characters" or Im ganna give you histories on my characters no wrong Im only using that tittle for my reasons which is to tell you why they are all evil.

Well over the past few years before I left sites Many people on this site known as Namina (head of FMA), Nasuke, Dominic, Nakudo, Haji, Genki, kazu, ect. All know that I can not rp well without being evil though you may not know about it or trust me I was better evil because they are all insane and represent and act like Yahiko (pein/nagato). thats one of the reasons for me doing so another reason is out of I can only be evil Im never good at rping as a good person you can ask them they usally become corupt and destroy everything. So thats sorta why if you need more information just pm me

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:30 pm