Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spoiler box for characters in signatures(please read)

Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters
    Akatsuki Founder/Medical Princess/Owner of teh Puppy

Warning Level :
    spoiler box for characters in signatures(please read) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4spoiler box for characters in signatures(please read) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3190
    Ryo : 495742

spoiler box for characters in signatures(please read) Empty spoiler box for characters in signatures(please read)

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:41 am

well, kyo suggested that the techniques should be in spoiler boxes...
    i see it as it being a great addition on how RPing will become a bit more clear..

and now i propose that we also use it for our characters in our signatures.. as you might see my character in my signature is already in a spoiler..

also i asked kyo to help me with editing my signature, so in behalf of kyo, this idea is i think would best suit the site :D

reason for proposing this: you all see this, when we open a thread, we're like scrolling down(and i mean way down) to reach the bottom post...
    and the written posts are only 1/4th of the whole page,, the rest of it is filled with pictures..

i'm not sending out a wrong impression here,, but i think that this would be best to make our posts easier to find and be very accesible :)

-thanks for reading :)

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 12:36 am