Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house

Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :
    Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Empty Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:53 am

First topic message reminder :

*walks into the front gate, helping haji* Here, we can stay here.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :
    Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Empty Re: Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:48 am

Aha! There. *pulls out a random outfit of Haji's (from the past before you died T^T. That's what I'm making it from so deal XD)* I wonder if he's the same size...oh well. Wait! Umm...How do I emplain how I have guy clothes, especially his....in my closet? >.> Hmm... *stands there, thinking*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house - Page 3 Empty Re: Natsuki's (semi abandoned) house

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:50 am

(nice) *waits in the hallway still dripping wet* man, i knew she didn't have any clothes.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:52 am

Uuuuuh...well...I'll blame it on Ed. That always works. >.> Or maybe...we'll just see. *sighs and walks out of the room, holding the clothes*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 am

*is almost asleep against the wall*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:10 am

*walks down the stairs and sees him in the hall* ._.' .....It didn't take me that long! *throws the clothes at him*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:14 am

*drops the towel and catches them maintaining coverage* uh...thanks......who's are these?
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 am

*has on an annoyed face* ...oh...well.. *blink and calms down* ..Yours.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:21 am

*looks at her weird then at the clothes* how are they mine?
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:14 am

Well......*mentally facepams* This'll be interesting.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:42 am

*slips on the pants while she's talking*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:12 pm

*looks at him apologetically* ...Um..They’re from before you...died..and became a shinigami?
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:29 pm

*looks at the pants half button and he grows tense*........ so what's this mean?
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:09 am

I knew you back then. You don't remember...but I do. *looks at him with a neutral face*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 am

*buttons the pants and zips them up slowly and puts on the vest nowlooking similar to the koga pic only the vest isn't as long* what did you rob me or something? that doesn't seem like you.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 am

No! You were with me a lot. Well, there was this time you were over here... *smiles slightly* And a similar situation like today happened, so I let you borrow some of Ed's clothes. You left yours here. Then, you suddenly ran off and disappeared on me...And I didn't see you again until... *sighs and cuts off as if remembering* It's been awhile...Dominic was about 8. Neither Haji nor I have changed much at all...except I know why and he doesn't.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 pm

*stretches popping back* so you knew me before i died huh, and we did things........ have i changed at all?
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:49 am

Well, a little bit. Not a lot though...and all in good ways. *leans against the wall*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:59 am

ahh well that's good, lets go watch a movie or something, that swimmin got me beat.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:13 am

*nods once* He took that a lot better than I thought he would...
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:28 pm

i wonder what kind of things we did what movies do you have?
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Here, this way.. *takes his hand and leads him off into the living/entertainment room thingy* Well...*stops before we fully walk in* What did you want to know? Your mind is buzzing...
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:58 am

what did we do, how do you know me, were we in love, did we get married, did you love me, did we have any kids, did we want any kids, were we just friends, could you be using me, could i be using you, AAAAHHHHHHH!!! *looks at her blankly* i have no idea what you're talking about.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:12 am

Haji, don't do that! *sighs and puts my forehead on your chest* You know I can hear you.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:26 am

*pulls her in tight* yea well, some questions just don't need to be answered.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 am

If that's how you feel....I’m fine with it. *looks up at you and kisses you gently* I loved you then..and I love you now. That will never change.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:08 pm