Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house.

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Empty The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 am

-After opening the portal from her battle with Evangeline, Lacey falls out of the sky and through the roof of Ed and Al's house. She lands hard on the floor, losing consciousness instantly.-
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters
    Akatsuki Founder/Medical Princess/Owner of teh Puppy

Warning Level :
    The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3190
    Ryo : 495742

The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Empty Re: The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house.

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:50 am

Madara appears right after she waas knocked out...
    "tsk tsk.. poor host for the three tailed beast.."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house. Empty Re: The Aftermath of Battle. Lacey falls in the Elrics' house.

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:15 pm

Following the battle against Lacey in Konohagakure, Evangeline was teleported by Lacey's jutsu in the FMA world, crashing through the roof as well, and hitting the floor, creating a small crater on the ground.

She had been unconscious the moment she was teleported.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:33 pm

-Ed is now in the room, seeing two girls and a masked man standing before his now ruined house. He points at Madara who is the only one standing.- "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE??!!" -He raises his sleeve of his automail arm, as if ready to attack. He then recognizes Lacey.- That girl, she was here with Natsuki before..she's Dominic's kid... -His face then is determined, he steps in front of Lacey.- "Get away from the girl.."

-As Lacey lays there, the chakra from the bijuu now starting to take over her body.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Evangeline is still unconscious. (lol. just so you can post. XD)
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:56 pm

(lol..can we make like madara a good guy in FMA and make the people in FMA mad at the others and are in good terms with the akatsuki? that wud be a great twist..
    so before i post... wud u let it happen?? :) )
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:03 pm

OOC: say wut?! the FMA people and Akatsuki are buddies? XP
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:09 pm

(yea,, y not ryt? lol)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:33 pm

OOC: o.O uhm... let's just wait for dom. XD
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:50 pm

(Well natty is close to the Eric brothers and has posted it that way for awhile. So it would have to be a point where they betray her. For now its no until you can consult with her...continue as an enemy for now..I'm just using ed for now to keep the topic moving)
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:07 pm

"im here to take the two hosts..."
    points at the two girls
    "if you dont give them to me, they might destroy your world... look at the massive energy she is displaying" looks at lacey
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

OOC: oh well. since i'm unconscious, might as well play in the bijuu world. XD

IC:

Evangeline sat in front of Hachibi's cage, staring up at the gigantic ox-octopus like creature.

"What're you looking at? Interested to break the seal, little girl?" Hachibi gave an ever-shivering grin.

Evangeline shook her head.

"I'm just wondering... why my bijuu looks terrible."
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:41 pm

-Ed stands in front of Madara as Al runs in the room.-

Al: "Brother! What's going on?" -He sees the bodies of Lacey and Eve.-

Ed: "Al..get them out of here...I have some business to take care of..." -Ed claps his hands together and smirks.-
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

(this isnt a good idea dom.. lol.. i havnt made a jutsu list for madara yet..)
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:58 pm

(Then back away slowly from the alchemist lol)

-Al picks up Lacey and Eve, and runs out of the damaged home.-

-Ed gives Madara one last warning.- "Leave now or you'll regret it!"
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:02 pm

"you'll regret this.."
    Madara slowly backs away and vanishes..
    as he is vanishing
    "i'll be back....."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

OOC: oh my. what a failure. XD

IC:

Evangeline was still staring eye to eye with the Hachibi.

"I'm just wondering. What will happen if I defeat you and take over your chakra?" she asked bluntly.

"What?! You foolish girl, what the hell-"

"I'm just asking." she said casually.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC: epic fail.. lol xDDDDD
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:27 pm

OOC: lol. you were like, Woah, when you entered. So cool and calm. And after a few chitchats, "You'll regret this. I'll be back.". bahahaha!! woot woot! bow "Madara"
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:29 pm

OOC: yeaaah! like the almighty MADA .. what was his name again?? Wink) lol
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:04 pm

-Ed stops his alchemy and sighs.- "Damn that was close.."

-Lacey starts to wake up, now aboard Al's shoulder.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Evangeline was still staring at Hachibi.

"If I take over your chakra, I'll be a lot stronger. I'll be able to take full control of your power without you taking over my body. Am I wrong?"

"Why YOU!" Hachibi snarled. "Heh. But you have to understand, little girl that in order to take over my chakra, you have to defeat me in my full power. And there's no way you could-"

"You know pretty well that I could." she cut him off before Hachibi could finish the statement. Hachibi glared at Evangeline with extreme anger, and, being powerless inside the cage, he simply roared a powerful deafening sound.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm

*peeks out of a room* Ummm... Ed? What the hell? *looks around*
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:56 pm

-Ed looks back at Natsuki and sighs.- "Sorry Natty, but Lacey fell through the roof..Al has her in the back...she was in a battle.." -Ed points to the back and begins heading over to her.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:11 am

"Im bored. How long before I gain consciousness?" She asked the Hachibi.

"Heh. How should I know? I'm not the one who has a pathetic fragile body to start with." he replied.

"Hmm. You're as useless as ever."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 am