Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Some questions to help with my character ideas.

Dko
    Dko
    Chooblet

Warning Level :
    Some questions to help with my character ideas. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Some questions to help with my character ideas. Right_bar_bleue

Ryo : 0

Some questions to help with my character ideas. Empty Some questions to help with my character ideas.

Post by Dko Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 am

I have a few questions that will help shape my character.

1: How easy it to travel between worlds?

2: Would it be ok for me to assume that Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha share the same world (Same author after all) as I would like to possibly give him a Jusenkyo spring curse. (A fairly benign one) Which also ties into question 1.

3: As for Super Saiyan levels, I see I can go up to 6, if I say had my character master a alternate version of the transformation but of a roughly equal power as a traditional SSJ level would it be considered one of the 6 slots or would it and the traditional SSJ be one slot together?
    My example would be what I call Hyper Super Saiyan. The idea being that HSSJ would be faster then a traditional SSJ but also weaker in the attack and maybe ki department.
    So one slot together would be
    SSJ1:HSSJ1
    SSJ2:HSSJ2
    SSJ3:HSSJ3
    SSJ4:HSSJ4
    (wouldn't mind loosing the last two slots as a trade off)
    SSJ5:HSSJ5
    SSJ6:HSSJ6

And a slot a piece would have me end up with
    SSJ1
    HSSJ1
    SSJ2
    HSSJ2
    SSJ3
    HSSJ3

Gawds I hope I didn't make that super confusing.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Some questions to help with my character ideas. Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Some questions to help with my character ideas. Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Some questions to help with my character ideas. Empty Re: Some questions to help with my character ideas.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:28 pm

The answers are....

1. When the site is 100% a go, your character has to either randomly fall into a dimensional portal for the first time, or go through with someone who can freely travel. You will not be allowed to be in two worlds at once with thecsame character.

2. To keep it basic, the anime show is as far as we will go in Inuyasha for it what most ppl know. The movies apply also. This could be subject to change though.

3. Super Saiyan will only go to 4. When we first created the site, we were just focused on having a good time. Now that ppl are wanting to come back we are making the concepts more concrete.

Lastly, I wasn't expecting such positive expectation of ppl wanting to rp so quickly. Forgive me for I was hoping to build the site slowly. However, register your character according to what I am saying and when I review it, you'll be good to go.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:58 am