Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Topic of: Sankai

Poll

Keep or Change... you decide?

[ 1 ]
    Topic of: Sankai I_vote_lcap25%Topic of: Sankai I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Topic of: Sankai I_vote_lcap0%Topic of: Sankai I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Topic of: Sankai I_vote_lcap0%Topic of: Sankai I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 4
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Topic of: Sankai Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Topic of: Sankai Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Topic of: Sankai Empty Topic of: Sankai

Post by Narry Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:33 am

Well Dom, me and the others (Naruhi... -_-), know you are working hard on making the site again, and as such, we will do what we can from our ends. Certain topics will be posted up here in the Suggestions, and we (Me, Naruhi, and others) will discuss the outcomes of certain attributes that our site has, or may have. If you would like us to wait till you have a freedom to join the conversation, please, let us know, and we'll put the topics on hold.

If not, well, then we can get things done much, much faster (I know you don't like to rush, but, some amount of speed is required for this revival. All of our members wont stay forever for the site to be revamped).

And so, the first order of business:

As some of us know (or none...), I created Sankai long ago when we first started. It was meant to be a third release, however, now that we are starting anew, it is time to ask the question...

Are we keeping Sankai?

If we intend to keep it... well, what will we change? Requirements for Shikai and Bankai are there (I hope), and as such, Sankai would need some too, possibly stricter than Bankai. Who knows what it will give us.

If we discard it... are we replacing it? If so, are we replacing it with a Second Stage Bankai for all Shinigami, and a Resurreccion form for all Vizards (such as the Anime with Tousen)?

If we discard it, well, that's up to us then, and it vanishes.

Another topic I’d like to add, I know we already have a 'Second Resurreccion', but, are we changing it? We now know of a 'Segunda Etapa' that Ulquiorra had shown us, (which, by the way, probably put him on par, if not HIGHER than the Primero Espada, Coyote Stark). I forget the name of what I created for it, but, are we keeping that name and attributes for that state, or changing it completely to a 'Segunda Etapa' for Arrancar?

Well, I’d have to say: Let's discuss and find out. Guys. Try to point out some things I've said here in your posts and mess around with my words. Arrange them, make me clarify what I have said if 'thou dost not understandith'.

Try to talk about both of these topics as well, it saves large amounts of time, as well as posting space.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Topic of: Sankai Empty Re: Topic of: Sankai

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Due to my lack of Bleach love, I will get with Cole and Zeke about this topic. They have rather strong opinions about it and such. Ill call them this afternoon and see if they will reply.
    Cole
    Cole
    Realized Bender

Warning Level :

Ryo : 23953

Post by Cole Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:34 pm

I will give my opinion on Sankai right now. But first i'll start with the basics that most people to know. A Zanpakuto is a blade with a spirit. This blade allows for a soul reaper to manifest its power and use it in battle as a partner.

Now, the Zanpakuto comes in three forms. Normal, which is a regular blade with nothing that makes it look different other than its hilt. Shikai, which is a Zanpakuto at half of its strength. And lastly the Bankai which is a Zanpakuto's true form. In this form its powers are completely available for a soul reaper to utilize.

With these things in mind, I now bring you to the concept of Sankai and why I believe it should not exist. By placing Sankai as a level of power that can be reached, we would be completely taking away all reason to have shikai and some reason to have Bankai. The legends in bleach state that "One shinigami in every few generations that is born into one of the noble families and gifted with incredible spiritual abilities has the potential to reach Bankai. But for this to happen, that shinigami must take on 10 years of hard training and even then it is not a guarantee." Now one of the issues I see here is that were trying to make sure that Bleach characters aren't being shafted and given powers that arent equal to the other worlds. Well instead of creating something like Sankai I feel we should be targeting the improvement of the powers that are achieved in Shikai and Bankai because the only reason something like Sankai is even needed is because Bankai is not enough. Which, if Bankai is the pinnacle of a shinigami's power and one of the highest if not the highest power in the Bleach world, should never be in a place to take the backseat to a random creation.

There is a reason that anyone who has ever achieved Bankai has had their name etched into the history of the soul society. Its a difficult but rewarding achievement. But as i've stated I feel Sankai is a useless add-on that poses a threat of possible over powered characters.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:32 am

hmm, im with cole on this one, we'll drop the sankai and instead do that Second Stage Bankai, because in case you guys forgot byakuya has already shown us something similar to it in the arc where he fought ichigo.

As for vaizards,let them in on the new bankai since they're more shinigami than hollow.

Also let's change the name of gekusen(something like that was the name) to segunda etapa but as for the basics of it, i think they can stay since they didnt go too indepth with the concept of it.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:39 am

I agree with Cole completely, so we will discard Sankai.

Naruhi is for a Second Stage Bankai form. And Byakuya has shown something similar to it. And as such, attaining this 'second form with over 100% power', one would need a large amount of posts, probably Bankai first, and some huge requirement for such a power and honor.

Aye (and i don't remember at all), so we will change that to 'Segunda Etapa', with what requirements? Ulquiorra was able to overpower a Hollowfied Ichigo (in Bankai) with this technique, possibly making him stronger than Stark, Yammy, and the like. Would we give them Bankai Requirements, or that Second Stage Bankai requirement?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:30 am

second stage because arrancars in normal state are equal to a captain's shikai,and when released they can match their bankais.
    Cole
    Cole
    Realized Bender

Warning Level :

Ryo : 23953

Post by Cole Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:17 pm

If you guys need any help let me know. Im still working with Zeke on Avatar world but we're going to try to get it done soon.
    Narry
    Narry

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Pig

Post by Narry Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Alright. So, here's what we have, and we're all good on it?

Sankai --> Second Stage Bankai

(Whatever it was called) --> Segunda Etapa
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:16 am

that pretty much wraps it up