Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!)

Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :
    Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!) Empty Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!)

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:17 am

OOC: Oh, the nostalgia... alright Naruhi, you can use any characters/abilities you desire, but it's about time we had a rematch (since my memory's a bit shaken up about everything, you can start ;o)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!) Empty Re: Zero vs. Naruhi (REMATCH!)

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 am

Ryuk walks into the training area with naruhi. Naruhi looked around his surroundings and sensed a powerful and familiar reiatsu, just the other night, he got a message through a gargunta to come to the training field. "alright, come out!"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:27 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk walks into the training area with naruhi. Naruhi looked around his surroundings and sensed a powerful and familiar reiatsu, just the other night, he got a message through a gargunta to come to the training field. "alright, come out!"
    An exhausted looking Zero calmly walks out into the open and studies his familiar foe for a brief moment. "Now there's a face I haven't seen in a while..." he laughed a little to himself as he drew his sword. He looked at Naruhi again and immediately the colors of his pupils changed from a dark color to a powerful shade of sanguine red. "You've gotten stroner since we last met... it looks like I won't be able to hold back any longer..."

A sharp whooshing sound was made as Zero used his Sonido to warp behind Naruhi.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:41 am

Ryuk turned instinctively and fires a bii blast at zero's body. Naruhi sensos out of the way to avoid the kii blast as it would collide with him as well. "ahh, zero, you're back, now we can revive the espadas"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk turned instinctively and fires a bii blast at zero's body. Naruhi sensos out of the way to avoid the kii blast as it would collide with him as well. "ahh, zero, you're back, now we can revive the espadas"
    "Hmm..." Zero imbues his zanpakuto with dark spiritual energy and makes a clean swift stroke with his blade; the forces of the blast and the dark energy cancelled each other out.

Zero absorbs the remnants of the attack into the palm of his left hand and begins charging up a midnight blue Cero. "BUT ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH?!" Zero opens his palm and fires the Cero between Naruhi and Ryuk in hopes of dealing some splash damage to both of them, jumping backwards as soon as the Cero was launched in order to avoid getting damaged himself.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:21 am

Ryuk smiled charging up ki into this hands. "ka.....me.....ha....me....ha!" Ryuk sonidos in the path ofthe cero and fires a kamehameha at the blast causingthem to clash, ryuk pours ki into his attack to push the cero back at zero as well to push his attack toward zero. Naruhi sonidos into a different part of the area. "ryuk has undergone some changes while you were gone"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:33 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk smiled charging up ki into this hands. "ka.....me.....ha....me....ha!" Ryuk sonidos in the path ofthe cero and fires a kamehameha at the blast causingthem to clash, ryuk pours ki into his attack to push the cero back at zero as well to push his attack toward zero. Naruhi sonidos into a different part of the area. "ryuk has undergone some changes while you were gone"
    Zero's eyes widened as the oncoming mass of pain was speeding towards him. His arrogance and pride led him to forget about never underestimating his enemy.

As a last ditch attempt at constructing a defense, Zero gripped his weapon steadily and braced himself for the massive energy blast; it was too fast and too late to try to counter the attack.

In a matter of seconds, Zero was drenched in blood, kneeling in pain with his blade stabbed into the ground for mere balance.

"It looks like... your friend has really... improved... too..." Zero
    said, breathing heavily in between words. "Fine... since it's gonna be that way, 2 versus 1, I guess I'll have to even out the playing fields..."

Somewhere in another universe, a certain ninja felt a call for help coming from within his soul.

"I OFFER MYSELF TO YOU... AVARICE!!!" Zero and the ninja chanted
    simultaneously.

A mysterious aura began to engulf Zero.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:36 am

Ryuk stood, waiting for zero to gather himself together. Naruhi looks at zero, smiling. "avarice, huh let's see this avarice" Ryuk would charge ki into his arm while naruhi unsheathes his sword and charges reiatsu into it.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:57 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk stood, waiting for zero to gather himself together. Naruhi looks at zero, smiling. "avarice, huh let's see this avarice" Ryuk would charge ki into his arm while naruhi unsheathes his sword and charges reiatsu into it.
    Avarice started laughing in a warped voice. "YOU TWO... YES, THIS IS WHAT I NEED!! LET ME DEFEAT YOU SO I CAN TAKE YOUR POWER!!!" 'Zero' was now wearing a long black coat which seemingly came out of nowhere. His hair was tied into a spiky ponytail in the back and the Sharingan was active in both his eyes.

These guys aren't half bad fighters... I'd better save my energy in case I'll need it for later...

Avarice hardened his skin all around. His zanpakuto seems to have transformed into two razor sharp clawed gloves. Avarice appeared above Ryuk suddenly making a downward axe kick...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:07 am

Ryuk sonidos backward to evade the kick then wrapping ki arond his arm, extending it two feet from his fingers then condenses to a blade point. "beam sword" Ryuk thrusts his hand forwards, extending the beam sword towards avarice. Naruhi follows the battle with his newly acquired byaringan.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:48 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk sonidos backward to evade the kick then wrapping ki arond his arm, extending it two feet from his fingers then condenses to a blade point. "beam sword" Ryuk thrusts his hand forwards, extending the beam sword towards avarice. Naruhi follows the battle with his newly acquired byaringan.
    Despite appearing to be very heavy because of the ultimate armor
    he was using, Avarice still managed to avoid the attack with ease. He jumps into the air and attempts to throw ten intricate shuriken at the area surrounding Ryuk, making sure that none of them actually hit him...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:22 pm

Ryuk smiles and unsheathes his sword. "ok, let's play" Ryuk sonidoes in front of each shuriken and using the flat of his sword like a bat, swats the shruiken right back at avarice. Ryuk concentrates on the kii in his body and focuses on it, cuasing it to run wild in his body.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk smiles and unsheathes his sword. "ok, let's play" Ryuk sonidoes in front of each shuriken and using the flat of his sword like a bat, swats the shruiken right back at avarice. Ryuk concentrates on the kii in his body and focuses on it, cuasing it to run wild in his body.
    Heh... good thing I was planning for that before I even launched the attack... Avarice began to rapidly make hand signs as his own shurikens were about to impale him, drawing upon Karasu's shinobi powers.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:02 pm

(we need a better way to communicate other than youtube and combat arms lol)
    Ryuk smirks at avarice. He senses the building chakra in his body, a jutsu was coming, but he would be ready for it. "boss, tag in!" Naruhi smirks. "finally, gotten too hard for you, ryuk?" Naruhi shunpos at avarice, pulling his sword back. "ken cero!" Naruhi thrusts his sword forward and fires a cero from his sword that was twice as powerful as a normal cero at avarice.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Naruhi wrote:(we need a better way to communicate other than youtube and combat arms lol)
    Ryuk smirks at avarice. He senses the building chakra in his body, a jutsu was coming, but he would be ready for it. "boss, tag in!" Naruhi smirks. "finally, gotten too hard for you, ryuk?" Naruhi shunpos at avarice, pulling his sword back. "ken cero!" Naruhi thrusts his sword forward and fires a cero from his sword that was twice as powerful as a normal cero at avarice.
    OOC: Thought I told you to get a PS3 son >_>

BIC: Finally... they're falling right into it... In a fraction of a fraction of a second, Avarice unleashed a heavy wave of dark reiton electricity upon the shurikens and using the force of the unholy energy, moved the shurikens to evenly spread around Avarice's body, connecting to each other and forming a circular barrier.

However, this barrier is unique as it is created from Karasu's lightning abilities, Zero's regenerative abilities, and lastly... Avarice's ability to absorb. The shield has a limited, but high tolerance for incoming damage. Nonphysical attacks will be nullified as much as possible and when the attack becomes weak enough, absorbed into the shield to strengthen its defense even further. Physical attacks will inflict the invader with a Storm Marking that will severely cripple the attacker once three marks have been inflicted. This shield protects the user from all angles, leaving absolutely no undefended areas open. The only weakness is that directly underneath Avarice, underground, the shield's effects are suppressed.

Hey... all's fair in war, right? Avarice thought to himself as he folded his arms and shook his head as the immense Cero was taken in by this ultimate defensive barrier.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:29 am

Ryuk releases the ki building up in hsi body, his hair spiking up and turned golden yellow, his eyes turning green. His kii surrouning him in an aura and strenghtening his hierro and body, he lets out a growl. " i am super ryuk, your fate is sealed" Naruhi shunpos back to his original spot. "tag in. ryuk" Ryuk disappears as he sonidos, creating a crater where he stood and he reappears above the barrier, kicking down on it hard.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:46 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk releases the ki building up in hsi body, his hair spiking up and turned golden yellow, his eyes turning green. His kii surrouning him in an aura and strenghtening his hierro and body, he lets out a growl. " i am super ryuk, your fate is sealed" Naruhi shunpos back to his original spot. "tag in. ryuk" Ryuk disappears as he sonidos, creating a crater where he stood and he reappears above the barrier, kicking down on it hard.
    Bright sparks exploded all over the place, but Ryuk was inflicted with an undetectable Storm Marking inside his body. "Sheesh, why bother wasting all that precious energy? Clearly, you can't break my shield that way... *like you ever will*" An intricate tattoo on the back of Avarice's left hand glows white as he punches upward, sending dark shockwaves mixed with electrical power from the shield at the empowered Ryuk. I need to preserve my energy against this one to fight my real opponent... that guy in the back over there...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:09 am

Ryuk jumps up into the air as the shockwaves come and sonidos to the ground ten feet from avarice. Ryuk studied the barrier for a moment, channeled ki into his hands, which began to form something after a while. NAruhi nods. "surely, you can handle this weakling, ryuk"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:31 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk jumps up into the air as the shockwaves come and sonidos to the ground ten feet from avarice. Ryuk studied the barrier for a moment, channeled ki into his hands, which began to form something after a while. NAruhi nods. "surely, you can handle this weakling, ryuk"
    Avarice yawns and begins to transform his skin into a dark colored substance known as Graphene, strengthening his personal defense. What the hell are you doing? Start fighting back, you worthless- Zero's soul was shifting restlessly within Avarice. Relax... I'm just gonna keep throwing weak attacks till this worm's tired out and then absorb his soul...

Avarice aimed his second finger at Ryuk and launched very small, compact dark red Ceros continuously at him. One of them missed and created a major expanding explosion that left an enormous crater where it landed.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:48 am

Ryuk smirked at the incoming ceros and held out his hands, the kii forming in ryuk's guns from his resurreccion. Ryuk smirked and dashes forwards at the ceros, using his gun to catch two of the ceros in each of his guns, which fully charged the cartridges in his guns and went about deflecting the ceros with his guns, the unique reiatsu structure the guns mixed with the raw intensity of kii, increasing their durability against the ceros. "gonna have to get serious, mister primera espada or i just might beat ya"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:11 am

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk smirked at the incoming ceros and held out his hands, the kii forming in ryuk's guns from his resurreccion. Ryuk smirked and dashes forwards at the ceros, using his gun to catch two of the ceros in each of his guns, which fully charged the cartridges in his guns and went about deflecting the ceros with his guns, the unique reiatsu structure the guns mixed with the raw intensity of kii, increasing their durability against the ceros. "gonna have to get serious, mister primera espada or i just might beat ya"
    Hmm? Who the heck's that? Thought my name was Avarice... that kid clearly doesn't respect me, so I'm gonna have to teach him some manners... While Ryuk was occupied firing the Ceros back at Avarice, he had made a Shadow Clone in his place and sonido'd behind Ryuk, AND HELD HIM BY HIS PANTS. "IT'S OVER... UNLESS YOU'RE GONNA TAKE THOSE OFF FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!" ONE THOUSAND YEARS OF DEATH!!!! Avarice had a demonic grin on his face as he was about to end the game.

OOC: Did this attack seem weird at all?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:24 am

OOC: kinda but gotta admit, noone would expect it *adds years of death to new ninja's taijutsu list*
    IC: Ryuk sonidos out of his pants and over to naruhi. "damn, that was close" Naruhi hands him a spare pair of pant and ryuk puts it on before facing avarice. "YOU DARE TO INSULT SUPER RYUK???!!!!!" Ryuk aims his gun at avarice and fires but only a short burst of kii comes from the gun and fades away. Ryuk smirks and rushes at avarice.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:48 am

Naruhi wrote:OOC: kinda but gotta admit, noone would expect it *adds years of death to new ninja's taijutsu list*
    IC: Ryuk sonidos out of his pants and over to naruhi. "damn, that was close" Naruhi hands him a spare pair of pant and ryuk puts it on before facing avarice. "YOU DARE TO INSULT SUPER RYUK???!!!!!" Ryuk aims his gun at avarice and fires but only a short burst of kii comes from the gun and fades away. Ryuk smirks and rushes at avarice.
    OOC: You would have extra pants -_-

BIC: Avarice could sense that the shield's time was running out and decided to rush at Ryuk at full speed, hopefully inflicting another Storm Marking in the process. If I can get that fool, and he hits the shield again after that, it's over...

Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Ryuk sonidos into the air and two blue destructo disks form, hovering just above ryuk's hands. Avarice could sense the compact amount of kii and reiatsu in the disks, and it was nothing to joke with. Ryuk fires his disk at avarice's barrier.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Naruhi wrote:Ryuk sonidos into the air and two blue destructo disks form, hovering just above ryuk's hands. Avarice could sense the compact amount of kii and reiatsu in the disks, and it was nothing to joke with. Ryuk fires his disk at avarice's barrier.
    Avarice's eyes widened. D-Dammit... He jumped away rapidly, but the disk was too fast and managed to destroy half of the shield, leaving Avarice's back unguarded. Sparks and electricity flew everywhere and crackled loudly and then steadily died down.

I'm going to need to really watch my back, but it's fortunate that the front section of the barrier was unscathed... they'll never be able to attack me while I have this ocular jutsu active... Suddenly, the Sharingan in Avarice's eyes were replaced by solidly blood red pupils.

No, that's enough. Your idea of wearing them out with your superior defensive capabilities is taking far too long, it's really damaging my reputation. You're done here. Zero's soul spoke from within to Avarice.

Suddenly, the body let out a horrifying shriek as it disintegrated, covering the entire area in darkness while it was. When the darkness cleared out, Zero and Karasu stood where Avarice once did.

Zero slowly unsheathed his blade as his eyes retained the blood red stare. Karasu held an intricate shuriken between each of his fingers. The two of them briefly looked at each other without turning their heads and suddenly, with a strong gust of wind, they vanished into the nearby distance.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:37 pm