Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

a deal with the devils...

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    a deal with the devils... - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4a deal with the devils... - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

a deal with the devils... - Page 8 Empty a deal with the devils...

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC: just because I'm bored. And akatsuki had been empty for the past 2 months.

IC:
    17 year old Hina Hikari walked amidst the forest of Akatsuki. She had been here before which enabled her to know the way to the headquarters. She stopped just in front of the entrance, not letting her guard drop one bit. She was fully aware of what the Akasukis can do. Yet, she was here to make a deal with the devils.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :
    a deal with the devils... - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4a deal with the devils... - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aries Buffalo
    Ryo : 168823

a deal with the devils... - Page 8 Empty Re: a deal with the devils...

Post by Zetsu99 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:40 am

"the snakes are a way he takes out anger on someone who is not around for tourture" *ichi says looking sad* "they are unheard revenge cries, They are also distractions for something bigger" *ichi joins hina outside of the tunnel* "tell me when you are ready to return to the tunnel"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:17 am

OOC: lol, I think you missed Kuro's post. He already appeared and kicked us out. XDDDD
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 pm

(yeah but ichi would go back into the tunnel any ways)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:59 am

"tell me when you are ready to return to the tunnel" she heard Ichi say.

Hina blinked then turned her head towards him with a lazy stare. You can not be serious, right?" she said in a rather sarcastic tone. "So you think those, uh, whatever those are, are merely distractions for something bigger?" she sighed as she scratched her cheek. She knew Ichi had a point. But she was still having second thoughts if she'd even like to go deeper to that hallway to see weirder Kuro stuffs that she didn't even know what for.

Besides that, Kuro had arrived anyway. So there's basically no way for him to let them in deeper to his 'secret lair' or whatever he would want to call it. She looked back at Ichi and grinned. "If you get past Kuro, that is."
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:01 am

Exactly and Oh those snakes.....no those aren't mine those are all orochimaru's he was obsessed with those....that lying bastard I went through every one of those and ripped of their heads with my bare hands then I hunted down every single person I could find that had ever helped him...*kuro grabs ichi and throws him out of the room then closes the door to the secret room* don't you guys ever come in here again.....or I'll kill you*kuro grins again* so hina........I'd like to know how you managed to defeat me the first time we met....*kuro looks at hina with ravenous eyes*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:26 am

Orochimaru huh? I should have known." she thought to herself followed by a slight chuckle. She turned around to look at the door out of Kuro's room. It was still blocked by the wardrobe caused by Ichi's explosion a while ago. And now she wondered how Kuro managed to appear out of nowhere all of a sudden. She definitely would love to have an entrance like that as well.

"so hina........I'd like to know how you managed to defeat me the first time we met...." even without turning around, Kuro's tone of voice seemed, well, cold and emotionless, as usual.

Hina turned to look at Kuro and tilted her head, thinking back to when, where, how and what happened between their first meeting. "Uhm, were you the one I encountered before who wanted to take my bijuu away? The one with the, uhm, I think the corpses genjutsu thing? Is that you? Sorry, I told you, I'm not good at names and faces."
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:38 am

Yeah.......you managed to survive a genjutsu that broke the mind of a kage consider yourself very, VERY lucky. *kuro gave off another smirk as he continued intrigued to find the flaw in what he believed was the perfect genjutsu* anyways we should talk elsewhere that isn't my personal quarters *Kuro pushes the wardrobe through the door breaking of a chunk of the wall and thus moving the wardrobe to the hallway leading to kuro's room . He then signaled for Hina to follow him hoping to learn before he had to inject more mercury in his body*it's good that she does t understand exactly what I am it's very difficult for people to speak trutfully to monsters like me
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 pm

"Yeah.......you managed to survive a genjutsu that broke the mind of a kage consider yourself very, VERY lucky."

Hina blinked. She scratched her cheek for a moment as she watched Kuro move the wardrobe, and was actually amused to see him move it through the door and not away from it. She was rather impressed at his physical strength, considering he wasn't as bulky and monstrous as the other stupid missing nin ninjas she'd fought before in her missions. She smiled as Kuro beckoned to follow him out of the room.

Placing her hands inside her pockets, she closed her eyes and walked after Kuro with a slight grin. "You see, Kuro-kun, one of the things that you still don't know about me..." she opened her eyes and stared at Kuro as she passed by. "...is that I don't believe in luck." she chuckled.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 am

*ichi hops up and down* "but luck is real. And it is so mean." *Ichi stops jumping*
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:43 pm

You don't believe in luck eh? That's a good motto....neither do I....I know you used some kind of hikari clan ability to escape my jutsu.....it's similar to the technique you used to find my secret door *kuro said this alerting her that kuro had been watching hina long before he had shown up and grins slightly because of it * so, I dont believe it was luck that saved you it was that technique I hadn't seen before....I don't get surprises like that very often...so thank you I guess *kuro still speaks cold and menacing even as he thanks hina*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:27 pm

"You don't believe in luck eh? That's a good motto....neither do I....I know you used some kind of hikari clan ability to escape my jutsu.....it's similar to the technique you used to find my secret door...so, I dont believe it was luck that saved you it was that technique I hadn't seen before....I don't get surprises like that very often...so thank you I guess"

Hina stopped on her tracks as her gaze immediately shifted from the ground to Kuro. Tsk. How did he...? she narrowed her eyes, then sighed. "You're right. I did. But you were wrong about something though." she grinned as she stretched arms and yawned as she felt sleepy. "It wasn't a Hikari Clan Ability. The one I used for your secret door and the one I used for your genjutsu are different." she smirked playfully. "And if you were paying close attention, you'd see that they're different colours from different eyes. Hehe~"

She closed her eyes and scratched her cheek. "But what really bothers me is that genjutsu of yours though. It's kinda scary even for a mere genjutsu."
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm

*Ichi looks at Hina with anger* "what else are you hiding? I wish I could just trust you. But I know about the awful things people do to each other for the powers of a blood line. I am starting to see why Kuro sempi did not trust you." *Ichi gives Kuro a disapointed look* "and why did you go through so much trouble to hide this? You might have something you shouldn't. But I am no snitch. And I know there is more in there then snakes without heads, sempi. I am no fool."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:45 am

"what else are you hiding? I wish I could just trust you. But I know about the awful things people do to each other for the powers of a blood line. I am starting to see why Kuro sempi did not trust you."

Hina raised an eyebrow as she opened her eyes to look at Ichi. "And where did all of this uprise come from?" she sighed as she folded her arms. "Don't misunderstand. It is not my duty and responsibility to tell you everything about myself, you know. And you are the Akatsuki. I wouldn't let my guard down even if you're currently my ally. Pfft, and besides, I didn't ask about your bloodlines or about your abilities, so don't go asking about mine."

She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. "And Ichi, being a shinobi, you should also know, right? That a ninja has his and her own style of fighting and techniques. So you're not really in the position to question mine since I don't know a single thing about your techniques." she smiled.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:51 am

*Ichi gives her a more menecing look* "I do not trust anyone with the bloodline of another. Who did you kill to get that eye? And tecnicly speaking, it's not my duty to even let you in, so don't try to use that. And I don't care you have it I care you killed your own for it!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:04 am

"I do not trust anyone with the bloodline of another. Who did you kill to get that eye? And tecnicly speaking, it's not my duty to even let you in, so don't try to use that. And I don't care you have it I care you killed your own for it!"

Hina raised her head before glaring at Ichi with that fierce and sharp sapphire-blue eyes that could make the dead roll over. "Don't compare me into some killing spree bastards like you lot. I haven't killed anyone YET, and if you continue talking to me like I'm something like YOU who kills random people for fun, then yeah, you might be the first one that I will." she said in a deep dangerously serious tone. "Don't you dare stain the Hikari bloodline with your words. Every member of our clan has this bloodline. We don't need to kill to gain it. It is passed down through generations."

"So watch your words carefully if you don't want to bite your tongue. Not everyone is like Itachi Uchiha."
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:16 am

*Ichi meets her glare. His is the look of a true madman. His left eye has a very small pupil but his blue iris changes in no way. It is very bloodshot. The right eye is a darker shade of blue with a large pupil looking calm.* "I have killed no man either. And for we have never met him we cannot judge Itachi Uchiha."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 am

Hina grinned. "And the same way with me. You've only known me for a few hours. So don't judge me right away that I am a killer like you guys." she scoffed. She broke away from their eye contact and smiled. "And Ichi, as an advice..." she shrugged as she tilted her head. "Don't ever look into your opponent's eyes. Who knows what kind of bloodline they have." she smirked.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 am

Hmm.....What a heated argument. Ichi you can't comprehend the shinobi way if your afraid of death. Our history is heavily tainted of our own people killing one another for personal gain that's just how ninja are.....no matter how noble we pretend to be.....everyone is a monster. Also, we don't have to trust or be friends with Hina for her to be our ally we could be enemies again at any second....keep that in mind.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:25 am

"hmm ok. but only because she was born with it." *Ichi grins as his childish persona comes back. He then holds out his hand.* "lets be untrustworthy friends!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:33 am

Hina sighed and closed her eyes. "I didn't come here to make friends. It's all about business. Keep that in mind." she moved away from the wall she was leaning at and headed towards the kitchen to have another glass of water or maybe a soda. The weather was somehow hot even in the Akatsuki headquarters.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:36 am

*Ichi puts down his hand.* "well if you say so. But you didn't come here for TV or pizza. So lets be friends"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:00 am

Hina opened the fridge and filled her glass with water. "Do you even know what friends mean?" she chuckled lightly as she closed the fridge back and headed over to the couch. "Friends are those who you trust and lean on when you have problems and the likes. So a relationship can't be called friendship if it lacks trust, you know. It's simply called acquaintances." she shrugged as she laid down the couch and took a sip on her water.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Trust is an ovverated thing...I can't rely on methods such as those *kuro was leaning against a wall so he could stand easily since be only had one leg* I prefer to believ in checks and balances that's the only way you can have any fain in anyone if there's a consequence or a check that prevents them from doing it...friendship is a road, both long and short, that ends in betrayal one way or another. That is my advice to the both of you*kuro gazes down then closes his eyes as if he is napping*
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:40 pm

"I shall take that advice. But I shall take it with a grain of salt." *Ichi pulls out a scroll. A dark puppet is summoned. He rips the leg off.* "Sempi are you sure you don't want this?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:50 am

Hina placed the half empty glass on the table and laid back the couch as she flickered through the channels on the television. "That's why I'm telling you, Ichi. Never ever trust someone fully. Even your blood relatives. You'll just get disappointed in the end." she yawned as she rolled over to her side, sleepy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:07 pm