Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

a deal with the devils...

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    a deal with the devils... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4a deal with the devils... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

a deal with the devils... - Page 7 Empty a deal with the devils...

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC: just because I'm bored. And akatsuki had been empty for the past 2 months.

IC:
    17 year old Hina Hikari walked amidst the forest of Akatsuki. She had been here before which enabled her to know the way to the headquarters. She stopped just in front of the entrance, not letting her guard drop one bit. She was fully aware of what the Akasukis can do. Yet, she was here to make a deal with the devils.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :
    a deal with the devils... - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4a deal with the devils... - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

a deal with the devils... - Page 7 Empty Re: a deal with the devils...

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:55 am

(yes, there is... XD)

Hina grinned, finishing the last pizza. "Yosh~ Time for work, Ichi." she laughed lightly.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters
    Akatsuki Founder/Medical Princess/Owner of teh Puppy

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3190
    Ryo : 495742

Post by Ravine Waters Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:45 am

(why do i feel like in the HQ of akatsuki, there;s always a scenariuo for blowing up rooms??? lol)_
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:41 am

OOC: because the hq is designed to be blow up. XDDDD
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo
    Ryo : 168823

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:03 am

"lets do this hing" *ichi says as he snuck into kuro's room*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 am

Hina laughed lightly. "You are so dead when he comes back." she chuckled as she shook her head.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 am

"no I am ichi*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 am

Hina rolled her eyes. "Oh yes, you are Ichi. I almost forgot." she grinned as she took the remote and moved to a new channel.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:59 am

"oh whats on the animal planet?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 am

"Hmm. Sharks." she laughed lightly. "Kind of reminds me of Kisame. Hmm." she flicked on the remote to change the channel. "Oh here, Wild Beasts. It features.... CROWS? How in the world is a crow a wild beast?!" she rolled her eyes.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:31 am

"I don't know they are vicious towards worms and already dead people"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:40 am

"Yes, but when you say Wild, it should be wild! Not some pathetic creature who feeds on dead meat." she shrugged and flicked onto the next channels.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 am

*The interior of kuro's room is filmes with giant 2 liter containers of organic mercury, kuro's special blood, on a table in the back there was also a book filled with jutsu on the table with a large white snake on the cover. On the wall there was a man-sized diagram of the entire chakra network of a
    Person and all of its components but there was a decoder on the picture to compare it to kuro's chakra network. There was a chair in the room that seemed hundreds of years old in a locked box on the chair was a necklace with beads that looked like the sharringan tomes but most were missing to make a full set of six. There was a big paper on the antique bed with a symbol of kuro's dark release symbol in the middle that kuro used to derive dark release jutsu. In general, the room was dark but felt regal all of the design was like that of a gothic cathedral and the lamp had a gargoyle on top. The floor was some Mixture of stone and marble and there was a red rug on the middle of the floor there was a chest in the corner which could contain anything but it gave of a strange scent*
    (and all of that is kuro's room)
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:51 am

"vulters feed on dead stuff but they are nice" *ichi looks in kuro's room* "nice place what should go boom?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:04 am

OOC: @kuro.. nice.. XD btw since you now have 5-7 sentences, I was wondering if any of you have read the rules already. We have some new set of rules and they need to be read. You can't create a new character (even if u'r a current member) unless you read them. and believe me, I'll know if you've read them alright... XD

IC:

Hina yawned sleepily as she further slouched herself against the couch. If this was what Akatsuki do everyday, she'd love to hang out here every time. Despite Ichi's loudness, it's still pretty peaceful and quiet out here compared to places like Konoha. However, she didn't feel like sleeping just yet. She was still curious how villains decorate their rooms. Who knows? Maybe they still sleep on teddy bear bedsheets and have a life size stuff toys in their rooms? She chuckled slightly at that thought.

She removed her feet from the coffee table and stood up. She looked around if Kuro was in the place, and looks like she was still pretty safe. Then she sneaked past the kitchen and took a peek on Kuro's room. She wasn't sure if that was a bedroom or a storage room, but one thing's for sure. He doesn't have teddy bear bedsheets. Aww. And I was thinking he was the type to have one. she thought as she pouted.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:19 am

(I read it and you want to glomp yourself)

"you coming?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:02 pm

*Kuro's backwall looked suspicious and there were lines that when looked at from the corrrect angle could make out the sillouette of a door in the wall but over it there was a red pendant with a symbol of a clan that went exstinct thousands of years ago and there was another pendant exactly the same with its red and black colors on the other side of the bed kuro also had a gigantic screen placed in the front wall of his room that needed to be activated by touching a button on the corner of a fake mirror on top of a diamond table next to it that looked almost invisible and was probably worth more than the entire akatsuki hideout put together since the entire table was made of pure diamonds*

*of in konoha kuro had found what he was looking for and was forced to kill a ninja on guard duty who didnt even know he was in charge of guarding one of the ancient artifacts kuro was working so hard to aquire while helping akatsuki collect demons and was flying back to the headquarters flying so high in the sky that to people on the ground he looked like a gigantic vicious raven which, in a sense, he was*
    (Hina open the secret door in kuro's room you will lol)
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:30 pm

*ichi runs in and starts pointing in between the mirror and the left wall with a curious look on his face but trying not to blow up the wall to see whose room is behind it* "new friend!" *ichi makes the hand sign and puts his chakra into the air and struggles not to clench his fist* "please look at this while I'm in control so we can see if it is to expensive to go boom?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:48 am

"Oi, haha, wait Zetsu." Hina walked in the room and looked around. "That Kuro guy is so mysterious that it's impossibly hard to believe his room is as normal and plain as any other. Well, it's not normal seeing all the decorations, but, you know what I mean." She walked around looking for anything that looked suspicious, and just then, she went past the backwall. She stopped on her tracks then stared at it. And a grin formed across her face.

"I knew it." she snickered as she backed away towards the door. "There's definitely some secret doors and stuff around here. Hmm." she closed her left eye, and as she opened it, her Forbidden Eye jutsu had already been activated. And voila, she's now definitely sure there's some kind of a door there. She looked around for the switch, and just then, saw something like a button in a mirror - and it's a hidden one. She chuckled as she walked towards it. "I wonder. What does this button do?"

Click.
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 am

*the click startles the concentrated ichi. Ichi falls over, accidently clenching his fist. When his fist clenched their was a random explosion. The explosion landed on the wall with the door they came in from knocking over the dresser and slamming the door they came in from. After the explosion ichi stands himself up dusts himself of and frowns looking at what he had done*

"well that means we have only one door left, lets go"

*Ichi walks up to the secret door and prepares to enter kuro's secret room*
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:55 am

*the door slid open to reveal something awful....as the door opened there was a bunch of
    Snakes....snake dolls, snake stuffed animals, and actual snakes and it looked like someone had covered all of these snakes in bleach to make them all pure white and then after all the snakes were bleached it was Evident that someone had cut off the heads of all the snakes one by one. The pile of snakes was about two times the size of hina so someone spent a lot of time in creating it. That someone being kuro . That was what was most obvious when opening the door what hina didn't see was a book inside a wall in the secret room containing knowledge of the ancient ninja world when it was first created and past a giant invisible safe was kuro's most prized corpse as well all the way in the back of this black smooth room. It was basically a
    Hall with support columns along the sides with an ancient design running along the middle of the floor in the hall vertically. The columns in here also looked like gothic arquitecture as well as the walls and ceiling which was made of the same smooth black stone as the rest of the room. it was also shiny and clean in the secret hall filled with the pile of beheaded snakes which now began to wobble and possibly fall on Hina. Although the pile consisted mostly of plush snakes though*
    (there you go that's kuro for you)
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:09 am

"wow kuro sempi needs to show me how to make one of these" *ichi says looking amazed, he slowly walks up to the snake pile. His face is calm. He reaches out and grabs a real snake and lifts the serpent above his head and drops it into his bag* "their is more to this place. Kuro would not hide something like that. It's just a distraction. I know this because as akatsuki when we trash a place over a buji we take suvineers. *ichi walks closer to the wall for closer inspection*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 am

"Oi, Ichi, wait..." Hina ran to catch up with Ichi as he entered the secret room. "...for me." and the moment stepped in and looked around, her jaw dropped.

Her eye twitched repeatedly as her head moved up, staring at the huge pile of white beheaded snakes that stood almost double her size. "Wha.. wha.. What the fu- hell is thaaaat!!!" her voice somehow echoed through the hallway and caused the pile of snakes to wobble slightly. Her eye twitched again and she grabbed Ichi. "Don't.. breathe. Or we'll be drowned here by those.. those.. what the hell are those anyway?!" she exclaimed. She sighed and scratched her cheek.

"Ichi, tell me the truth." she looked at him seriously. "Is that Kuro dude an alien in disguise?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:22 am

how amusing *with a purplish black warp kuro appeared behind hina facing away from her with his elbow on her shoulder and standing with his only one leg on the ground* I expected some kind of chaos but I didn't expect you two to get in here......so get out now* kuro had heard hina's scream when he entered the base* ichi I see you redecorated using explosives......how kind of you* kuro has an evil grin on his face*
    Zetsu99
    Zetsu99
    Teh Site's "Epic Pigeon"

Warning Level :

Male Aries Buffalo

Post by Zetsu99 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 am

"no the snakes have long story behind them if you mean that. But he is from earth. I know about half of the story" *ichi glances at hina* "do you wanna hear what I know?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 am

Hina grunted as she heard that familiar cold voice. "You... seriously, don't just sneak up on people. Especially when they're standing below a pile of wobbling garbage." she groaned, looking up at the beheaded snakes. "And, wow, you're really fond of white snakes huh. Oh, 'bleached' snakes." she shoved his elbow away from her shoulder as she carefully turned around to head out of that secret room. Once outside and back on Kuro's room, she breathed a sigh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:08 am