Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Era of Heroes (continued)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Era of Heroes (continued) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Era of Heroes (continued) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Era of Heroes (continued) Empty Era of Heroes (continued)

Post by Naruhi Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 am

Name: see topic title
    Rating: T
    Author: Savin
    Chapter No.: 2- 4
    Characters: Gin, Koga, Senko and several anime chars
    Genre: Adventure/comedy/action/romance

Chapter 2- A Hero’s Duties
    Gin stares at his mom as he sits down in a chair next to her, very confused. “What does Dad have to do with any of this?” Gin’s mom sits on the table. “Gin, your father didn’t leave us when you were born, he is dead I assume.” Gin stares at his mom with wide, shocked eyes. “B-but you said he left you after I was born.” Gin’s mom looked down at the floor. “No, he was dead long before you were born, something that happened 18 years ago killed him and his evil twin half-brother, but I have a feeling he’s alive somewhere.” Gin looked at his mom, clutching his sword in a tight grip. “Mom, who was my father?” His mom smiled softly and said, “His name was Avin Reiken and he was the Guardian of The Worlds.”

Gin looked at his mom weirdly and stood up. “You mean the guardian of the world, right?” His mom shook her head. “No, our world is connected to a series of worlds that formed by the imagination of the people in our world. While these worlds would be heaven on earth for most people but in fact, these worlds are plagued by a never-ending evil. It was your father’s job to prevent that evil from taking over those worlds and getting to ours.”

Gin has a dumbstruck look on his face as he took all this new information about his father. “Let me guess, it’s my job to protect these worlds sin0ce I’m his son?” Gin made an X with his arms. “No way in hell, forget it! I’m eighteen, I don’t have to be involved in dangerous situations such as this” Gin’s mom picks him up and looks at the hole in the wall and a forest green, luminescent circle portal opens up in the hole, covering it and showing the image of a forest. “I’m sorry, gin but you don’t have a choice in the matter anymore.” Gin’s mom throws him into the portal to who knows where and he passes out after entering the portal. Several hours later, Gin wakes up in a forest and stands up. “Ow, my head, where am I?” Gin senses a movement and instinctively moves to the side as a kunai knife flies past the area where he was previously standing and into the back of a ninja behind him. Gin is shocked by the sight of the dead man in front of a man. “Hey Avin, what are you doing here?” Gin turns around to face a yellow haired teenager in a orange jumpsuit. “My name is not avin, it’s gin.” The boy looked more closely at gin’s face. “oh sorry, you look exactly like…..” The boy’s sentence was cut off as he sees the black longsword in gin’s right hand. “where did you get that, gin?” Gin looked at the longsword in his hand. “oh it’s my dad’s, my mom gave it to me for my birthday.” The boy backs up. “That means you’re avin’s son?” Gin nods. “now where am I?” The boy chuckled to himself. “of course you wouldn’t know, you’re new to this, my name is naruto uzumaki and this is the world of naruto”

Chapter 3- The Ninja Adventure
    Gin walked through the dense forest with naruto. “So you’re telling me I’m in another world right now?” Naruto nods. “Yes, and we’re about to start the first part of your training.” Large gates open up, revealing a large town. “Welcome to the hidden leaf village!” Gin looks around as naruto shows him around the town. “This place is so…….beautiful…….” Gin is looking by ichiraku ramen at a girl standing next a guy with big eyebrows.” Hey Naruto, who’s that?” Gin says, pointing at the girl. Naruto looks at the girl and guy. “Oh that’s lee, we call him bushy brow, and the girl by him is ten-ten” “now gin, let’s…” Naruto looks beside him and notices gin is gone. “Where did he go?”

Naruto searched the town for two hours before coming back to ichiraku ramen. “Where is he? Darn that gin….” Naruto walked inside the ramen shop and gin was talking to ten-ten and lee over a bowl of ramen. “Where were you?!” Naruto yelled at gin. Gin stared at naruto. “I’ve been here talking to ten-ten and bushy brow.” Naruto sighs and sits down, ordering his usual bowl of ramen. “At least tell me where you’re going next time….”

After leaving the ramen shop an hour later, gin, naruto, ten-ten and lee walked up to the end of the street. “Well, this is where we part ways for now, me and lee have to meet up with gai-sensei. “ Ten-ten said. “Well thanks for showing me a good time, ten-ten.” Gin leans over to kiss ten-ten on the cheek then naruto walks over to grab gin to start his training but knocks him over, making him kiss ten-ten on the lips instead. Neji walks by at that moment to pick up his teammates and sees the scene. “……you worthless ninja , get away from her!” Ten-ten and gin separate, blushing furiously. “I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to kiss your lips….” Ten-ten lowers her head. “It’s ok, it’s not like I didn’t enjoy it, and anyway we gotta go.” Ten-ten and lee walks away towards the training grounds.

Gin turns around to face Neji, who is steaming with anger. “Did I do something to upset you, mister ninja?” Gin says like a seven year old. Neji growls menacingly. “I’ll kill you; no one kisses ten-ten and gets away with it!! BYAKUGAN!!!” Neji activates his byakugan and assumes the Hyuuga stance. “EIGHT TRIGRAMS: SIXTY-FOUR PALMS!” Neji moves fluidly as he slams his palm into gin. Gin lurches and coughs up blood. “2 palms, 4 palms, 8 palms, 16 palms, 32 palms, 64 palms!” Gin is sent back through a tree and gets up, coughing up more blood.

Gin is breathing heavily after the eight-trigram 64-palm assault. "Dang any more hits and I’m a goner" Neji smirks. "It’s over, eight trigrams.....128 palms!" Neji begins the 128-palm assault then gin’s eyes changed, they glowed a dark crimson red and black with a pentagon pupil. Gin assumed a weird stance and smirks at Neji. "Hyuuga baring style: flaming 360 palms!" Gin spontaneously burst in ferocious flames that surround him like an aura, his stance changes into the Hyuuga style and he disappears as he dashes at Neji and he moves in time with the palm strikes. Nejd’s technique ends and he grimaces. ‘son of a…!” Neji is cut off as the rest of gin’s technique slammed him. “150 palm, 180 palms, 210 palms, 240 palms, 270 palms, 300 palms, 330 palms, EIGHT TRIGRAM: FLAMING 360 PALMS!” A powerful burst of flames erupts from Nejd’s body as he’s hit by the last palm of gin’s technique and part of his soul flies out and he flies through the village at high speed, crashing into the ninja academy.

Gin glares down the path Neji flew. “He, even if you train for 1000 years, you can’t beat me.” Gin falls dazed to the ground on one knee, still smirking at the demolition that was the outcome of the battle, and then raises his hand to the sky to form tired but triumphant thumbs up. "Not too bad though, I would like to know how…I…did... that…….” Gin collapses finally, exhausted from the power of his move.

Meanwhile, at narrator’s house, a boy who was meditating for the last hour opens his eyes, gazing out at nowhere in particular. “Uncle Avin, you’re back.....?” The boy says softly.

Chapter 4- The New Hero
    Two hours later, Gin wakes up in the hospital, wrapped in bandages. “.ow…my head…” Gin looks around from his hospital bed, groggily. “Where am I?” Sakura walks in, wearing a nurse’s uniform. “Oh you’re awake…” Gin blushes at the sight of Sakura. “W-W-Who are you?” Sakura sets down a bowl of water and drips a rag in it. “My name is Sakura Haruno. I’ve been taking care of you since you were admitted” Gin shakes his head, trying to remember. “Admitted? Sounds like I’m in a hospital.” Sakura puts the wet rag on the forehead of another patient. “You are in the hospital.” Gin finally notices that in the bed next to him is Neji. “What the fuck are you doing here!?!” Gin says as Neji’s eyes open. “I’m here because you put me here.”

Just then Naruto, Lee and Tenten walk into the room. “What happened to you Neji?” Lee says as he runs to Sakura and grabs her hand “Lee get off!!!” Sakura says as she punches Lee through a wall. Ten-Ten sighs and shakes her head. “Anyway, how are you guys doing?” Gin sits up in his bed. “Just fine, not sure about captain full body cast over there.” Gin says as he points at Neji. Neji glares at gin from his bed. “If I could move one muscle, I would kill you….” All of a sudden, Shizune walks in. “hello I have a mission for you guys” she says as she notices Neji in the body cast and gasps. She then notices the hole in the wall and runs over to it also seeing the huge hole in the ninja academy “What the hell happened?!?!” she says in shock at the destruction. “My bad” gin says in an awkward voice. Naruto looks at Shizune “so what is the mission?” She informs them to go see Tsunade the fifth Hokage.

Gin stands up and takes off his bandages, stretching in the hospital room. “Well, let’s get going” Ten-ten looks at gin then punches him in the chest. Three seconds later, gin falls over in pain. “Ow! Ten-ten why?!” Ten-ten looks down and says “That’s for beating up neji!” Gin gets up and holds onto a chair for support. “Ok true, I deserved that but still you hit my wound!” ”And if you think I’m staying in this hospital to recover and miss this mission, you’re wrong.” Outside the building, a young boy was clapping at gin’s determination. “My my, so you did come back uncle….” The boy leaped and the window burst open from a sudden gust of wind and the boy landed in front of gin. Gin stared at the boy as the wind in the room dulled to a gentle breeze. “Who are you?” The boy stares at gin with dark blue eyes. The boy had jet black spiked hair; he wore a ninja uniform with a symbol that looks similar to naruto’s only there was a pair of wings coming out the sides of it. “My name is Senko Reiken, the son of Mile Reiken, your father’s brother and I am your cousin” Gin smiles at Senko. ”I see then accompany me on my mission.” Senko nods. “So it shall be, gin” Gin walks over to ten-ten and kisses her on the lips so long that neji starts to thrash around in his hospital bed and tries to lunge at gin in his full body cast. Gin walks to the window. “that’s payback to both you and neji.” Gin laughs and jumps out to the window to the hokage tower.