Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Empty Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

OOC: So since I decided to just have 1 character since it's a pain in the neck to have two, I'll just make Soul (Maka Albarn's partner), to be Hina's partner instead. Let's just say Maka died for some reason (lol), and transferred her powers to Hina and such and such.

IC:

Hina was totally lost, as usual, as she wandered off towards nowhere. Alongside her was Soul, her weapon partner. "Aaah! Where the hell am I anyway! Where's the school entrance?" she shuffled her hair in irritation.

"Tsk. That's what you get when you're stupid." said Soul casually as he yawned. "This is a real change, you know. My former meister is such a goody goody dedicated student. You, on the other hand, is..."

Hina donked him in the head. "You idiot. I'm new here so how would I know where the heck the entrance of this weird looking school anyway? And besides, you're just a weapon, so that means I'm better than you. And if I'm stupid, then you're faaaaar stupid-er. Get it? then shut up." she pouted as she placed her hands in her pockets.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Kid smirked and liz and patty reverted to normal once more. "good job, u two" Kid aims up and fires rapid fire shots into the sky. "Sanzu river falls" The shots came back down upon hina like rain.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Hina moved swiftly, dodging every rapid fire that rained upon them. She would occasionally use Soul to slice the shots in half when she knows she won't be able to dodge them. After a while, the rain stopped, and she dashed towards Kid, the scythe on his left hand.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:08 am

Kid assumes an awkward stance, holding patty up in his left hand and liz down in his right hand.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:55 am

"Now's your chance, Hina. Try out the resonance!" Soul spoke to Hina. She nodded. "Ugh. How do you do that again?"

"You idiot!"Soul mentally facepalmed. "Link our soul together, and use that to make a powerful attack!"

Hina nodded again and did what Soul told her. Despite having difficulty at first, she managed to do it.

"Witchhunter!!!" A gigantic slash from the scythe was released towards Kid.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:51 pm

Kid smirks as one of the white lines on his head connects. "connected established, sanzu line connected" Kid holds his two guns together, creating a large skull shield in front of his body which protects him from most of the damage from the witchhunter.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 am

Hina panted. "You're totally heavy." she told Soul. "How come I don't get to have a shield like that?" she groaned.

She then immediately dashed towards Kid again.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:40 am

Kid broke his stance and liz and patty grew in size as their caliber increased. Kid fired off twenty shots at hina as she came close.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:48 am

She moved faster, swifter as she dodged the shots by mere inches. "Looking good." Soul told her.

She was then in front of him. She struck the end of the scythe to the ground, then used it as support to deliver and high kick towards Kid's face.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:58 am

Kid crossed liz and patty in front of his face to minimize the damage but the force sent him flying anyway. He landed and skidded to a stop a few feet away.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:13 am

Hina landed then pulled the scythe from the ground. "You ready, Soul?" she grinned. "Eh?"

Without a word, she raised Soul in the air, and immediately threw him towards Kid, spinning vertically as it headed fast towards his direction.

"Araaaaaaaaaaa! You bakaaaa! Never throw me like that!!"

Hina immediately dashed behind the spinning scythe, faster now without having to hold Soul. "Sorry. I just did."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:48 pm

The second line on kid's head connects and his wavelength spikes to of half of asura. "SOUL RESONANCE!" Kid stood his ground as liz and patty turn into cannons that cover his arm once again. Soul wavelength charges into the cannons. "death cannon locked and primed, noise: 35%" Kid smirks as he waited for soul and hina to get a little closer. "feedback: 5.........4..........3............2.........1.....FIRE!" Two large balls of soul wavelength fire at hina and soul.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:20 am

Hina shivered as she felt the sudden rise in his wavelength. She slowed down for a moment, but continued to move forward when she heard him count. She grabbed Soul and skidded into a halt as he fired. She gripped him harder as she stood her ground, gritting her teeth. “What’re you doing? Get out of the way now!” Soul shouted at her.

She bit her lip. “I sure hope this works.”

As the two giant blasts reached her, a big explosion occurred. And as the smoke dispersed after a while, she stood panting, holding a gigantic version of her scythe. A stronger version of the witch hunt: the Demon Hunt.

Impossible. She was able to use Demon Hunt in her first time of using me?

Hina continued panting. “Ah! This sucks! This is totally tiring! Why can’t you just be a rocket-launcher so I can simply sit back and relax while pulling the trigger?” she pouted. “Excuse me, mister asymmetrical, would you be kind enough to go easy on me?” she beamed.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Kid was already charging up a second death cannon. "let me think" Kid looked to the sky. "noise: 40%", Liz said. "no, feedback: 5.........4..........3.......2........1...... fire death cannnon" Kid released a bigger blast at hina than last time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:07 am