Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Empty Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:39 am

OOC: So since I decided to just have 1 character since it's a pain in the neck to have two, I'll just make Soul (Maka Albarn's partner), to be Hina's partner instead. Let's just say Maka died for some reason (lol), and transferred her powers to Hina and such and such.

IC:

Hina was totally lost, as usual, as she wandered off towards nowhere. Alongside her was Soul, her weapon partner. "Aaah! Where the hell am I anyway! Where's the school entrance?" she shuffled her hair in irritation.

"Tsk. That's what you get when you're stupid." said Soul casually as he yawned. "This is a real change, you know. My former meister is such a goody goody dedicated student. You, on the other hand, is..."

Hina donked him in the head. "You idiot. I'm new here so how would I know where the heck the entrance of this weird looking school anyway? And besides, you're just a weapon, so that means I'm better than you. And if I'm stupid, then you're faaaaar stupid-er. Get it? then shut up." she pouted as she placed her hands in her pockets.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Empty Re: Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:59 am

Kid walks down the street with liz and patty when spots soul and hina. "hey soul, hey ma- hey wait you're not maka" He didnt know it wasnt maka until he got closer. Liz smacked death over the head. " you idiot, maka died a few days ago, remember? "oh yea, i forgot" Patty is on the floor laughing just a few feet away. hahahaha, kid's a baka hahaha Kid looked at hina. "so who are you, mysterious girl?"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!) Empty Re: Hina on school?: (reviving the Soul Eater World!)

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:05 pm

OOC: lol. so you control kid? thought Senko is Kid and you're Franken Stein. XD dang, I miss this Soul eater world.. XD

IC:

Hina saw a strange kid with with stripes on the left part of his hair. Hina burst in laughter. "Hahaha! Oi Soul, look at that! Oh my goodness. Why does your hair look like that? it's not, hmm, how should I say it... symmetrical! Hahahah!" she laughed as she held her stomach.

Soul donked her in the head. "Hey there, Kid. I apologize for her stupidity. She's new." he shrugged. "She's my new Meister. Name's Hina."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:28 pm

(stein died when i brought back gintoki and senko handed kid over to me since soul eater wasnt doing so well)
    Death was on the ground in the fetal position. "it's not my fault it's not symmetrical, i was born this way" Liz sighs and patty is laughing even harder on the ground. nice to meet you, hina but could you refrain form commenting on kid's hair, it's very troublesome to me Hahahahahahahahaha!
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm

"Whew. Sorry bout that." Hina stopped laughing, still giggling a bit. "It's just that...." she looked at Kid again. "Bahahahahahahahahahaha!! It's just not symmetrical!! Hahahahhahaa!! "

Soul sighed. "So. How's the school doing?"

Last edited by Hina Hikari on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color for Soul's speech)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:44 pm

Kid stands up, over the hair trauma. "patty, here now" Patty stands up and does a mock salute. yesh, sir! Patty turns into a gun which flies into kid's hand. Kid took aim and shot hina in the forehead with his soul wavelength. Patty turns back to normal and stands next to her sister. "it's been boring, stein disappeared from the face of the earth a few months ago so classes havent as scary.... or interesting"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Hina was shot in the forehead and landed on the ground.

Soul looked down at her, then turned back to Kid. "That crazy head? Pfft. How about the show off blackstar? Where'd he run off to?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:53 pm

"black star..he...well......." There was a loud thud coming from the school a few miles up the road. "has gotten even stupider if that's even possible"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

Soul grinned. "Looks like most of you are having fun." He looked down at Hina.

"Me, on the other hand, is stuck with this girl. Hey Kid. How'd you manage to resonate with two weapons? You see, I can't somehow resonate with this girl."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:00 pm

"well me and the girls like each other, i guess that's a big part of it, even if you'd never admit, you loved maka, this girl just annoys the living shit out of you yous gots to get along, i know the perfect way"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Soul raised an eyebrow. "And the perfect way is...?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:10 pm

"life and death situation" "liz, patty!" Liz and patty turn into guns and fly into kid's hands and kid backflips a few feet to gain some distance from soul and hina. "SOUL RESONANCE! A skull shaped wavelength surrounds kid and liz and patty turn into cannons and three spikes come from death's shoulders. "death cannon primed, noise: 7.5%" Death's eyes lock on soul and hina. "feedback: 5....4.....3......2........1......FIRE!" Two bursts of soul wavelength are fired at soul and hana.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:38 pm

"You Kiiiid!!! I'll kill you! Hey Hina, wake up!" Soul picked Hina and ran out of the way of the blast.

"Well shoot. What do I need to do now?" Hina scratched her cheek. "You idiot! I'll turn into a scythe, and just go fight him off if you still want to live!"

"Right. Right." Hina nodded, and immediately, Soul transformed into a scythe. She caught a hold of it, then spun it in the air. However.

"Aah! This is soo heavy!" Hina finally dropped Soul on the ground as she shook her hands. "What's up with you?" she kicked him.

Soul only grunted as he was in his scythe form. "See what I mean, Kid?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Kid's death cannon went away and held liz and patty as gun again. "i see, wow the girl is useless" Wind gusted for a bit as a powerful force was unleashed in another part of town. Franken Stein walks up up the kid and soul and hina with his hands in his pocket. "useless u say, kid? well maybe i can help" Kid turned around to see stein. "stein? you're alive after all" (lol just brought him back to life with dominic and senko's help"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:20 pm

OOC: Cool! XD

IC:

Soul transformed back into his human form. "Such a pain. Hey Stein. Thought you're dead." Soul nodded at him. "You said you could help? How? Just to warn you though. Kid's first idea didn't work. This girl's really just hopeless."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:32 pm

Stein smiled. "hey soul why dont u play the piano? there's a song that you know that might help" Kid snapped his fingers. "oh i get it, you mean that song he played that connected maka, me and black star together for our team resonance."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:42 pm

Soul scratched the back of his head. "I don't think that'll work either. You see... perhaps you haven't actually noticed it, but... the problem is with her soul. "

He pointed at Hina. "That girl's crazy!! Haven't you noticed?! He pointed at her chest again and again. "You can't see her soul. Because it's bigger than her body! It's even as big as yours, Stein! And look even deeper! Her soul's all messed up! It's so wild and untamed! Now, how the heck do you suppose I'll resonate with that kind of... thing!" Soul was realllllllly furious. (lol.. basically that's the effect of Hina's spiritual energy in the bleach world)

Last edited by Hina Hikari on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BBCode color failure.. XD)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:52 pm

"i can stablilize it" Stein charges his hand with his soul wavelength and walks to hina. "soul purge!" Stein thrusts his hand deeper into hina's chest and his wavelength went off like a bomb inside hina's soul, calming it down enough that soul could resonate with it for now.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:00 pm

Hina was terribly confused at what they were talking about. "Resonate? What's that?
    Then he saw the tall man with creepy looks walk towards her.

"Soul purge!"

She gasped at the sudden hit on her chest. She slightly staggered back. "What... was that?" she was temporarily in a state of shock.

"So what about the gigantic size of the soul? It's like saying I'm resonating with someone like you." Soul told Stein.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 pm

"honestly, soul the larger the soul wavelength the meister the more powerful the meister's weapon becomes, so really it isnt bad that hina has such a large soul.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 pm

"what? But it is bad! Can you imagine me, resonating with her! Seriously, Stein, just compare Maka's tinnie tiny soul with that... thing." Soul grunted.

Hina scratched her cheek.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 am

"im sorry but that sounds like a personal problem"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Soul grimaced. "Tsk. Fine. Hey Kid, bring it." he nodded to Kid as we walked towards Hina.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 pm

"fine then, soul" Kid smiles. "SOUL RESONANCE! A skull shaped wavelength surrounds kid and liz and patty turn into cannons and three spikes come from death's shoulders. "death cannon primed, noise: 10%" Death's eyes lock on soul and hina. "feedback: 5....4.....3......2........1......FIRE!" Two bursts of soul wavelength are fired at soul and hana.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Soul transformed into a scythe, and Hina caught a hold of him. "Oho! How did you lose weight in a matter of 3 minutes?" she said as she praised Soul. "Forget that! Focus on the incoming blast, idiot!"

"Oh. Riight." She stopped spinning Soul, and cut Kid's blast in half. "That is surprisingly easy."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:41 pm