Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina?

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Empty An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina?

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

OOC: lol. it's been a long time since we RPed together. XD ever since you went to that Vizard Alliance, we haven't met even once! hahaha..

IC:

13 year old Hina Hikari stood in a grassland. Not far from the plain rolling fields was a lake that extends up to the next mountain. She moved her neck from side to side to prepare for an intense training. "Right. How should I begin?" she scanned the area, but then slumped down.

"Argh. I don't even know what to train!" she pouted.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :
    An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Empty Re: An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina?

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:11 am

Hina scoffed. "I'm sure I can understand it perfectly even if you tell me now. Don't worry. Though I look weak and often underestimated, I can cope with things easily." She looked smiled. "I'm sure I can understand."
    Kyozhiro
    Kyozhiro
    The Interpreter of Condolence

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Snake
    Ryo : 105702

An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina? - Page 3 Empty Re: An unexpected outcome: Kyo trains Hina?

Post by Kyozhiro Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:16 am

He was silent for a moment. Then, "It was the night after my Rite of Perfection, a traditional battle where I fought Hanako to awaken the 4th stage of my bloodline - of OUR bloodline." He started.

"It was that terrible night that I figured who I truly am."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 am

Hina listened silently as he began. She was familiar with the Rite of Perfection. Somehow, her "foster" parents told her somewhat everything she needed to know about the Hikari Clan.
    Kyozhiro
    Kyozhiro

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Snake

Post by Kyozhiro Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:37 am

"Strangers went barging in to our house. They killed my parents, along with my younger siblings. I was helpless. I didn't have the power to save them with my pathetic skills."Then one of them told me... that they found me at last, that their long wait is finally over. And that was when they revealed the truth." He looked at his hands.

[b]"I am not me."
    He narrowed his eyes. "I am a simple reincarnation of the Legendary Assassin, the most powerful and feared ninja in the whole history of the ninja world. He killed everyone he encountered, and no one could stand up against him. And because of what they told me, I unknowingly killed them. I didn't know. It just happened."

"I didn't know what to do. I asked help from everyone I know. I begged for their help. But no one. Not even my closest best friends helped me. And when I had planned to ask for Hanako's, I met her father - your father, the current leader of the clan. I told him everything, and just as well, I begged for his help. I didn't know what to do and he was the only one I could ask for."

"And he rejected me." he closed his hands into a fist. "I could even remember his words. 'Guards, kill him whatever it takes. He's the Legendary Assassin.'"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:42 am

Hina was shocked at everything she heard. "That's..." she creased her eyebrows and shook her head and looked at the ground. "That's awful. I'm sorry. I never knew..."
    Kyozhiro
    Kyozhiro

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Snake

Post by Kyozhiro Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 am

"Of course you wouldn't know anything about this. You don't even know what the full name of the current Hokage is."

"But what I told you was only the start of how I became like this. I wandered through wilderness, strived to survive. And finally, I was in the point of dying." he paused for a long time. "Until he found me - Narora, the current leader of the Vizard Alliance. I expected him to kill me. But he didn't. "

"He was the one who helped me." he rested. "He gave me, not only everything I needed, but also everything I wanted. He gave me comfort, food, shelter, strength. Even power. Everything I asked for, he willingly gave. He became like a brother to me. And for the first time in my life, I felt the urge to protect and serve. To give my everything as well for him. And that was when I decided..."

"I'll serve him until the end"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am

Hina smiled. "Then you're no different to us." She looked up at the sky as well. "We fight for the ones we care for. And we fight even if it means dying in the end. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just that, we're in the opposite sides of the world. We fight for different things, and of course, we fight against people who stand against what we fight for." she looked at Kyo. "Ironic, isn't it? That even though we are doing the same thing, we can never be allies. We can never fight alongside each other."
    Kyozhiro
    Kyozhiro

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Snake

Post by Kyozhiro Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:34 am

Kyo smiled and turned to her. "You're just like her. You're really just like Hanako." He chuckled. "That girl never fails to amuse me with her intelligence and strength. More importantly, her view in life." He looked back at the sky. "And she loves the sky as terribly as I do."

He leaned forward and sat straight. He looked at Hina. "I have something for you. Come closer."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:38 am

Hina raised her eyebrows as he called out to her. She tilted her head as she went closer to him.
    Kyozhiro
    Kyozhiro

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Snake

Post by Kyozhiro Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:58 am

He moved closer as well, and he smiled at her as they were face to face with each other. He stretched out his hand and placed it on Hina's nape. He then moved closer and whispered on her ear.

"Thank you."

And with that, he pressed one finger on the nerve ending on Hina's nape causing her to instantly lose consciousness. He caught her body with his own as she fainted, and then laid her on the tree they were leaning a while ago.

"You've done outstandingly well, Hina. Rest well. We'll meet some other time." He grinned. However, before he stood, he reached out to his back, and took his giant sword, Excalibur from it's strap. And looked at it. "Excalibur, the Sword of Promised Victory, the sword passed down from generations to generations giving the user every power he needs in order to achieve victory." He placed it on Hina's lap, and put the handle on her hands. "I don't deserve this. Excalibur is for someone capable and deserving. Someone who can lead people into safety." He stood, looking down at Hina. "Someone who is as great as a King." He smiled.

He turned around, opened a portal and stepped on it. However, before he vanished, he spoke. "I can already see your future, Hina Hikari..."

"...I will die by your sword. By that very same Excalibur that I gave you..."

"...And I will be grateful."
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:08 am

OOC: Wait, don't tell me you're planning to kill Kyozhiro in this upcoming war?!

IC:

A minute shall pass, and another one, followed by another. Finally, an hour shall arrive before her golden eyes opened to shine again. She will notice something in her hands, and will think it was a trap. However, as she looked at it, she will notice that it was the same sword Kyozhiro has on his back. She will look around, looking for him, but to no avail as he was no where in view. She will then remember his words. "I have something for you. Come closer."

And then she will finally realize everything. She will stand, using the sword as support, and try to lift it. She will be surprised at how light it is despite the size. She will try to wave it around and cut trees using the sword. She will practice hard enough to master it. She will try to link her soul to the sword, and even speak to it. She will be able to know its name, everything about it, even its abilities.

Finally, she will look at the sky, the same spot where Kyo had been looking at, and a smile will curve down her face.

"Thank you, Kyozhiro-sama."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:05 pm