Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina!

Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Empty Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina!

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:40 pm

It was another normal day for 13 year old Hina Hikari as she wandered deep down the forest, lost of course.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :
    Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Pig
    Ryo : 17273

Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Empty Re: Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina!

Post by Kaiser Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:18 am

Three kunais bombarded her while she was traveling. One each kunais, lies a paper bomb which will detonate if hit by a strong force. Another kunais with exploded tags on it threw at her.

" Infidel! Who dare trespass thy area! DIE!" Fujiharu shouted which echoed around the forest
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Empty Re: Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina!

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:29 am

She felt the kunais coming and heard an unfamiliar voice.

" Infidel! Who dare trespass thy area! DIE!"

"Dare yourself, peasant! What an idiot!" she shouted in response as she immediately turned around, and dashed backward. Her hands flicked, and three kunais were already sent flying towards the other three which were heading towards her. Her three kunais intercepted with it, causing a minor explosion in the area. She skidded into a stop and flipped her hair back. "Is that all you've got?! Then you're still a hundred years too early to defeat me, moron! Go home and cry to your mommy!"
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:40 am

"Hmmmm. I sense some familiarity within you" Fujiharu said coming out of a tree. " Who are you and state your purpose?" Fujiharu asked narrowing his eyes to Hina
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 am

"Hmmmm. I sense some familiarity within you. Who are you and state your purpose?"

"And who exactly are you for me to actually tell you my name?. Hey buddy, I'm not asking who you are, so could you really mind your own business and stop bothering me with my name? It's extremely annoying." she rolled her eyes and started walking. "And stop with that Shakespearean accent or something. It doesn't suit such a pity-looking guy like you. No offense. Just saying the truth." she shrugged and looked around, wondering if where she exactly was.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:15 pm

" If you wish to not tell me your identity, so be it. You don't have the right to tell what people want to do or change them for how they speak, you're a human not a GOD or any Perfect person, then in my opinion i suggest you shut up and get out of here" Fujiharu said then jump from a tree and took three kunais in his pocket threatening her.

" If you don't mind, i have some things to do. If you want to train things to me, it will be better if you just ask " Fujiharu said.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:27 pm

"If you wish to not tell me your identity, so be it. You don't have the right to tell what people want to do or change them for how they speak, you're a human not a GOD or any Perfect person,

Then in my opinion i suggest you shut up and get out of here."

Hina scoffed. "Now that's funny. Do you even hear yourself talking? I suggest YOU should be the one to shut up. Such nonsense words have no place for my highly-exceptional brain. See you, loser." she waved back at him and walked away.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 pm

As she turned back to walk away, Fujiharu was already in front of her. He leaned forward then spinned the kunai. He grab a hold of the kunai and used it to slash her in the arm.

" No one leaves until i say so " Fujiharu said.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Hina blocked the kunai with two fingers in between the blade. "No one leave-sh until I shay sho." she imitated Fujiharu's words and rolled her eyes. "Oh please. Stop wasting my time and just get out of my way. she said irritatedly.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:47 am

As she grabbed the kunai, an explosive note was attached into the kunai and exploded.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:48 am

Unfortunately, Hina was still standing there, having no major injury, just a scratch on her left arm. "Is that all you've got?"
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:02 am

Fujiharu saw the scratch on Hina's arm and smiled evilly. The scratch on Hina's arm worsen, for the scratch is not a light injury anymore, it became a big scratch like a sword slashed into it.

" My, my......the arm of yours, only scratch is what i thought you obtain, but look at you now" Fujiharu said and the scratch worsen, again.
    " My special jutsu, which i name it Stigma, where the wound will be worst as time passes. No medical jutsu that i know can heal it, only i have the solutions." Fujiharu declared
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:08 am

Hina looked at her arm as it got worse. It bled profusely since she obtained this weakness in Hanako and Haruko's fusion.

" My special jutsu, which i name it Stigma, where the wound will be worst as time passes. No medical jutsu that i know can heal it. "

Hina rolled her eyes, and her right hand glowed. Immediately, a sword emerged from it.

Stigma Assault: Fujiharu trains Hina! Ygo_be10

(Lol.. cool huh?)

She used her sword to heal her wound. "True, a medical jutsu might not be able to heal it. But this isn't medical jutsu, now, is it?" she grinned arrogantly as the wound was no longer visible.

"But that was a pretty good technique. If you teach me, then I might consider leaving this place once and for all."
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:36 am

( For starters, i thought that was a real yugi-oh card, ahehehehe)

" I wouldn't be sure if i were you. This technique requires a lot of chakra and patience" Fujiharu replied and turned back and jump out of the tree.

" Oh and one more thing, this isn't a simple jutsu " Fujiharu warned and looked at her healed arm. The same scratch mark appeared on her arm and a blue smoke came out of the scratch and eventually the scratch was healed again.

" so are you ready? " Fujiharu asked.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:42 am

OOC: bahahaha! what if it is? XD

IC:

"Pfft. What's with this guy. He talked for like hours, then he'll end up agreeing with my deal anyway. What a twerp." Hina chuckled.

She followed him and as she flipped her hair back, she spoke once again. "Riiiight. Game!"
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:30 am

OOC: It's obvious that it isn't, firstly, a spell card couldn't have that much of information. Second, there shouldn't be Hina-0005 caption. Third, I haven't heard of a copyright by little miss perfect. And a lot more. XD

IC:

Fujiharu created a kunai in his hand out of thin air. He pointed it upwards to Hanako and the kunai is being covered by his chakra. " The first thing you have to do is coat your weapon with thin chakra so the enemy will not notice it that much " He said then threw the kunai on a tree. " You must be able to maintain the balance of this chakra until it hits your enemy, or the technique will be useless. " Fujiharu explained " Now, you do it"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:55 pm

OOC: Bahahahhahaha!! True true.. XD oh, and btw, I'm HINA! not Hanako anymore! hahahaha..

IC:

"Pfft. Piece of cake." she grinned arrogantly. She flipped back into the air, and while suspended, she took out a scroll from her pouch behind. She bit her lip, wiped the blood with her thumb, and ran her finger through the page of the scroll. A soft puff was heard, and immediately, it was raining with kunais towards the trees, all coated with her chakra.

She then landed on the ground and folded her arms in front of her. "Heh. Cool huh?
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 am

OOC: Yes i'm quite aware of that now, it's just i forgot during that time.

IC:

"Hmmmmm. Ok for your next task, you have to do exactly what will happen" Fujiharu said then pointed his finger towards his kunai and then on the tree. The tree became darker than the last time they saw it. Then the tree withered away, turned into ashes and blew by the wind. " Or, would you like me to explain it?" Fujiharu asked.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:02 am

As Fujiharu made his technique, Hina's right eye automatically turned blood-red, and the pupil extended to form a three-bladed fuuma shuriken. After the tree withered, the red eye turned back to gold.

Hina tilted her head. "What, you really want me to guess how you did that? Yes, I would really love some explanation. " she rolled her eyes.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:13 am

"Ok, here's the explanation of mine." Fujiharu said then coughed " After you hit your target, using the chakra covering the kunai, let the chakra flow into his wound. Maintain the chakra control while doing it, then order your chakra to feed on the particles inside it. You can may relate this to bacteria if you wanted to. To make your chakra feed on the particles faster, make them multiply. It will consume you a lot of chakra to do that." Fujiharu explained.

" Now you do it"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am

Hina looked at him blankly for a moment. Then she burst out. "It's that simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh for goodness sake, why didn't I think of that before?" she grunted. She faced all the kunais that she summoned from her scroll that had been stuck on to trees and made a one-hand tiger in front of her chest. She closed her eyes for a moment. Then she opened them.

"And voila, the magic appears!" she grinned as all the trees, which had her kunai stuck on it slowly withered away. "Amazing!" she chuckled. She turned to Fujiharu and beamed. "What do you call this technique again?"
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:49 am

" Of course it's that easy, it's just a matter of common sense and logic if you're going to think about it. Many people that i've seen were fascinated by the technique, but they didn't actually analyze what's happening. I was once a medical nin so my chakra was immune to any kinds of medicine through the process of Natural Selection" Fujiharu once again explained.

" Anyway, i call it the Stigma" " In other words, it depends to you on how will you improve this technique and how will you use it in times of battles " Fujiharu said
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Hina grinned and crossed her arms behind her head.

In a blink, she was in front of Kaiser, and put a small scratch on his chest.

"Oh, you mean like this?" she smirked as the scratch turned into a wound and eventually grew bigger.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Pig

Post by Kaiser Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:20 am

" Not much what i expected, but that will do" Fujiharu said as the one Hina scratched turned into a blackish oil liquid and Fujiharu was standing on a tree.

" Very well then. Now you've achieved what you wanted, shooo, and goodbye. I'm a very busy man" Fujiharu said.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 am

Hina looked up at him, then grinned. "Sure. Thanks for the jutsu." she turned around, put her hands on her pockets, and walked away casually.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:08 am