Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Empty All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

(Rachel)
    -I stare down Haruko as I begin spinning my Rose Whip. I begin charging chakra around my body as I prepare my first move.- "Come brat! I want to hear you squeal!!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Empty Re: All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:00 am

OOC: So we made an agreement with the vizards since we need their help, and then they won't even arrive? Boo for the vizard alliance. Lol..

IC:
    She looked down at Rachel and stepped on her leg, crushing her bones.

Haruko once again disappeared from where she was and appeared behind Arturo. She took him by the head and smashed his face on the ground. <----- (sorry.. Haha.. She's currently in the 'brutal' mode.. XD)
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel - Page 3 Empty Re: All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:07 am

(Rachel)
    -I lay there at my limit. Suddenly an orange chakra coats me. I am lifted off the ground and my wounds begin to heal I grow wings of chakra and suddenly Talon Blade fuses itself in my body.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 am

OOC: Cool.. XD

IC:

Haruko's head hung low as she looked at Rachel in the corner of her eyes without moving her head.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

-My body is in the middle of Orange chakra and it expands out into the shape of a bird. I am at the will of the sword. The roar of its entity calls out Haruko.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:10 pm

Haruko smirked. "Haruko is no longer here.". She disappeared and appeared behind Rachel, landing an immediate kick on the side of her head.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:22 pm

(Rachel)
    -The entity controls me. It blocks the kick, absorbing the chakra from the bijuu and claiming it for itself. It then delivers a devastating blow back at the bijuu with a fist to its face.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Haruko blocked the fist with her hand, and just as well, absorbed the entity's chakra. While doing so, her other already shot to Rachel's face.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:38 pm

(Rachel)
    -There is a splash of mixing chakra as the punch connects. Suddenly a jutsu from the Hokage's stable appears. Five dozen wind slashes explode out of my body, exploding in the face of Haruko.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:41 pm

An explosion occurred, sending her back, onto the ground. However, she was unhurt as the bijuus chakra protected her. A burst of chakra then erupted from her body, headed towards Rachel, engulfed her, and exploded while she was inside.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:40 am

-The battle between the chakra's begin to take place. The Orange chakra begins swirling around the red chakra as it begins to overpower it.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:18 am

OOC: question again. Am i supposed to lose this fight or win? lol..
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 pm

(Well Haruko has to end up in Konoha right? For that fusion deal, so this fight is how she gets there. We shall end this fight now!! lol.)

(Rachel)
    -As the chakra's are mixing, they are condensing the properties. With the chakra being raw power, its a ticking time bomb. Suddenly the chakras explode like an atomic bomb, sending Rachel exploding out into the sky. She is shot into the direction of Sunagakure, her body mangled from the explosion but the orange chakra from the Talon Blade, protecting her. Haruko is sent blasted in the direction of Konoha.-

(You win lol)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC: Bahahahaha! I sooo love how this ended.. XD
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:36 am

-arturo gets up after a bit- ugh damn girl i think she broke my nose -she snorted out some blood- heh its better this way....if i finished my attack.....never mind woman your name is rachel right?
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:24 am

(rachel)
    (i exploded all the way to sunagakure. I have a topic made there. Get him to find me lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:57 pm