Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel Empty All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 pm

(Rachel)
    -I stare down Haruko as I begin spinning my Rose Whip. I begin charging chakra around my body as I prepare my first move.- "Come brat! I want to hear you squeal!!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :
    All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel Empty Re: All out brawl. Haruko vs. Rachel

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Haruko tilted her head. "You're invading Akatsuki, so basically, YOU should be the one coming to me. " Haruko grinned a playful smile.

She closed her eyes, and as she opened them, they were no longer the vivid-gold colour she normally has. It was now blue - sapphire blue - and the pupil had extended, forming what seemed to be a 3 bladed fuuma shuriken. ''The Forbidden Eye of the prestigious Hikari Clan. I no longer remember the last time I used this. I kind of even forgotten how it works.'' she smiled. It's been years since she actually used that doujutsu.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:43 pm

-Waisting no time on small talk, I appear behind Haruko in a whisp of flame as my Blade whip is now drawn as well and is whipping around at her eyes in front of her. I have my rose whip still down, in case of a counter.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:20 am

Haruko caught the whip as she tilted her head to the side. Following the move, another Haruko appeared behind Rachel and calmly took from her the extra whip she was holding. She then wrapped the extra whip on Rachel's neck.

"Lame. You know pretty well these sorts of things don't work on me."
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:32 am

-a black sword sliced the whip off as arturo was standing over by the wall- hehehe forget i was here?
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:34 am

(Rachel)
    -I whisp away in a flame and come down from above at Haruko, clubbing down at her with my fists.- "I dont get caught that easy!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:47 am

Haruko was caught by Rachel's strike. But as she hit her, Rachel would notice that it was a sand clone. Remember, there were two Harukos already. The real Haruko then snapped her fingers, and the sand clone that Rachel was hitting exploded.

She then looked at Arturo. "Two versus one? I would love that." she grinned, her third stage Forbidden Eye still activated. She could almost see everything: their exact movements even before they could launch their attack, the flow of the wind, even the slightest move of the smallest particles.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 am

(Rachel) -I begin charging chakra into my Blade Whip. I spin it around me and slash diagonally. A massive Wind Scar erupts at Haruko as I follow behind its energy, slightly pulling Dom's Talon Blade from its sheath.- "Do me some good sword!"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 am

OOC: I thought you exploded along with my sand bunshin? nah well. haha..

IC:

Haruko saw it all with her Forbidden Eye, the moment Rachel raised her arm to make a back strike. She dashed towards her in a very low angle, and then took out something from the ground as she sped. A metal sword was already on her hand as she used alchemy on the the metal particles of the soil. She flicked her other hand, and the sand encased the Wind Scar and exploded with it.

With no more obstacles between them two, Haruko's sword collided with Rachel's.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:19 pm

(Rachel)
    -My blade whip wraps around her alchmy sword, and I pull back, removing it from her hand. Using my momentum from pulling, it allows me to completely unsheath Dominic's sword, swinging it directly at Haruko's neck.-

(I forgot to put that his sword is protecting me with its chakra reserve sorry, I was thinking it but forgot to type it lol)
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:11 pm

dissappear! -arturo swiped his hand and the sound of glass breaking accoured as haruko was frozen by black raietsu bonds on her legs and arms-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 am

Haruko saw with her bloodline the incoming attack of Rachel's whip. But she let it go. It was part of her plan to get even closer to her. She let her sword be pulled from her hands but she continued to dash. Rachel swung the sword towards her neck, she twisted her upper body to the right and caught the sword with her bare hand as it went pass her. The sand armour on her hand cracked, still, she twisted the blade of the sword, pulled it away from Rachel and threw it to the side far away from them. As she did, the sand armour on her palm broke off.

She was about to hit another blow on her now that they're both weaponless, when she caught sight of unfamiliar particles forming around her arms. She instantly remembered that this was a 2 on 1. Without any second thoughts, she immediately stepped to the side and crouched, made a back flip high up in the air, and landed on the ground now a great distance from them, to skid into a halt.

OOC: Sorry for the long post.. I just can't help myself. XD
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 am

(Rachel)
    -I smirk as she jumps back and I charge at her. I grab the Talon Blade from the ground as I run and to Haruko's astonishment, the Talon Blade had forgerd itself back straight. The Talon Blade used its own chakra reserve to bend itself back. As I get close, Haruko's sand armor explodes off of her. When she had grabbed the blade, Talon Blade had coated its chakra between Haruko and the armor. It's like the sword had a mind of its own. I take the sword and slash down at Hruko's right eye.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:06 am

OOC: lol.. it's funny how I threw your sword far from you, and you still managed to pick it up instantly. XD nah well.

IC:

Haruko felt strange. Then she looked at her hands and smiled. "Oh I see. Well, fair enough." she shrugged before her sand armour exploded. As the smoke faded, she was still standing there, clothes torn but otherwise, she's perfectly fine. Her sand armour was no longer there. She held her head with one hand and sighed. "No more games."

Immediately, three Harukos appeared erupted from the ground in front of her (they're just sand clones. lol.) which all spread out and dashed towards Rachel. One on the left, the other on the right, and the one on the center. They first threw kunais with explosive tags before following up with taijutsu moves.

Meanwhile, the real Haruko just stood, regaining her chakra.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:26 am

-arturo appeared infront of rachel and slashed his hands down as a giant black X slammed on the clones cutting them to peices and held his hand out firing a blast at the real one that ripped the ground up from under it-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:18 am

OOC: Thats why it says the sword has a mind of it own, which it kinda does lol

(Rachel)
    -The Talon Blade forged chakra down my free hand. Its like it was controlling me as I used it. I quickly form a rasengan of fire in my hand and slam it into the ground. It creates a dome of fire and chakra out at the clones and kunai, destroying them and protecting me from the exploding tags that went off as they hit the dome.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:19 am

The real Haruko then appeared in front of the dome of fire and tapped the dome with one finger. Immediately, it turned into sand and the sand fell off to the ground.

---
    Sand Decomposition Technique

Description: After performing some handseals (except Haruko since she doesn’t need handseals for her jutsus), the user touches anything possessing any kind of chakra except humans themselves, which then turns into sand until the certain thing vanishes. This technique can turn bunshins or chakra based shields into sand. Chakra consumption for this jutsu is according to the size of the target. However, it can only turn things that possess chakra, which means normal objects aren’t affected.

----

The sand immediately wrapped around Rachel's leg as well as Arturo's arms and body.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:42 am

(Rachel)
    -I think of a master plan to get to HAruko. As the sand comes up my leg, I quickly tap my fingers on my forehead. I wait for the sand to consume me first however before I execute my move.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:26 am

Haruko smirked as though already guessing what Rachel will do next. Rachel wasn't resisting, which means she have something up her sleeve. She snapped her fingers, and the sand on the part of Rachel's leg exploded, causing her to unable to use her legs, not permanently, but enough to incapacitate her in this fight.

----
    Sand Explosion

Description: Originally made by Haruko, this jutsu requires no handseals. With the use of chakra, this jutsu basically makes the sand explode depending on the situation. If it’s Haruko’s own sand (sand which came from her either through summons, or sand decomposition etc,), she can make it explode anywhere at any time. However, if it’s normal sand, it has to be somehow connected to her through chakra.
    -----
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:57 pm

(Rachel)
    -As soon as I felt the sand tighten, I pull a kii move out of the bag, instant tranmissioning out of the trap. Suddenly I am behind her. The instant transmission allows me to leave the area, rendering her Forbidden eye useless to catch. I am behind her now, Talon Blade swinging down at her back.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Though her Forbidden Eye didn't actually see her instant transmission, it grants her the 360 degrees from it's first level. Furthermore, the wind currents behind had an abnormal flow, not like before. She immediately knew where Rachel was. The sand shield reacted upon Rachel's attack and emerged from the ground as a solid wall of iron sand. The sand then both acted as a shield and an offense as a giant hammer formed on the outer wall to smash Rachel away from her.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:47 pm

(Rachel)
    -As the hammer slams into me I explode. It was an exploding clone. Below Haruko a seal has been placed as a hand phases from below the ground. However the tag is coated in fresh blood and a transmutation circle. I snap my fingers as my arm phases back underground and a massive sonic boom erupts into the room, imploding the sand and the shield around Haruko, causing her sand to harden and crack as the fire from the exploding clone and the weakness of the wind turned it to clay.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:46 am

OOC: Did I get blown up too? lol.. Don't know. I'll just assume it's like that.. XD

IC:

Though the bunshin exploded, her sand shield had fortunately shielded her. Haruko's eyes then narrowed as Rachel disappeared and a transmutation circle appeared below her. "Tsk. Alchemy!" She gritted her teeth as she immediately moved to the right. However, the explosion caught her, and since no sand was available in the ground at that time (they all turned to clay), she was thrown off to the side.

"Ugh. How careless of me." she sat up, wiping the blood on the side of her mouth. "I have underestimated her too much." She then touched the ground, her chakra spread through out, and within seconds, all the sand in the area had been her OWN sand. She stood up, waiting for Rachel to show up.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

(An implosion is where instead of expanding out it sucks inward condensing everything. Dom helped me with that one lol)

(Rachel)
    -Suddenly a whip with rose tips smacks out towards Haruko's limbs. The tips heading for her arms and legs. I am behind her, having phased back out from the ground below.-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

OOC: Are there multiple whips or what? Cause if they're many, then I'll just make a bunshin or something. Instead of catching it.. XD

IC:

Without turning around, Haruko caught the whip with her left hand. She gritted her teeth as blood dripped down her palm since there were thorns (?) on the whip. She pulled the whip, pulling Rachel in the process, and the sand in the ground immediately wrapped around her body, and a few very tiny particles entered her skin pores to act as a 'tag' if ever she disappears again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am