Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon.

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Empty A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Trigon awaits at the end of the hallway Senko is running down. The hallway leads back out to the forest and there is no one to disturb the fight. Trigon is smoking a cigar as he waits, his eyes closed and arms crossed.-
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon.

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 am

-senko turns to acid as the real one jumps out from behind trigon and others surround him running and jumping at him-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon. - Page 2 Empty Re: A clash of Fire! Senko vs. Trigon.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:12 am

-Trigon snaps his automailed hand and uses alchemy to use explosions at the charging freaks. The explosion is of ice however and it freezes them inside, minus Senko himself who is just tangled in the ice.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 pm

-senko looks at the others then with his tail it shoots through the ice like a hot knife to butter and stabs into one of them near him as acid blood leaks out and melts the ice as he swishes the tail around making the blood go on the others and melt the ice but the creatures themselves were not effected by the acid as senko bursted out of the ice and roared loudly grabbing the ground and lifting up and giant hunk of the nest as he spit into it and a creature 10 times his size appears out of it and looks at trigon-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm

-Trigon slams his hand on the ground. Suddenly galloping is heard and a herd of stallions begin to charge to the battlefield. Trigon is now in control of 5 dozen flame stallions. Trigon then pulls up his sleeves revealing alchemy tattoos. They begin glowing red as he smirks. Suddenly the stallions begin to mutate, growing 3x their normal size.- "Let's do this BOY!!!" -Trigon commands the horses of fire to charge. They obey and rush towards Senko and his minions.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:31 pm

-senko's form reverts to normal as he is standing there both swords in his hands as over 250 of the creatures all as tall as a 6 ft man stand there roaring but the one in the back over 20 ft tall roars loud as they all charge and senko runs in the from with his two swords-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:40 pm

-Trigon runs at Senko, his troop of Stallions galloping, quaking the ground as they charged. Trigon lunges at Senko, creating two chakrium blades out of his chakra, using an alchemy combination. There is a trail of fire behind us as the horses collide with Senko's creatures an Trigon jumps towards Senko.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:55 pm

-senko takes out his swords which are his twin zanpaktou in their shikai form of blue energy as he blocks the attack from trigon and the creatures collide with the horses- they're called xenomorphs because they many forms they have said to be the devils own personal killers and also fire really pisses them off!
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:37 pm

-There is an explosion when the xenomorphs and the stallions collide. Then Senko and Trigon clash, in mid-air. Trigon smirks as the fires around us become our battle ground. Nothing but fire surrounds us and Trigon pushes his swords closer to Senko's neck, gaining the advantage over the zanpaktou.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:01 am

Bankai! -the swords turn solid and in a dragon like shape as senko is there in black and red kinda like ichigo's suit as he starts pushing back- i dont care if my body turns to dust i will finish what dominic started!
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:42 am

-Trigon pushes towards Senko trying to regain the advantage after sliding back across the fire a few inches.- "You'll fail just like he did!!!!!!!!!!!" -Trigon headbutts Senko breaking the stalemate and jumps back, his alchemy tattoos still glowing vibrant red.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:48 am

fail isnt the word you'll be saying about me in hell you old man! -he rushed towards trigon with his zanpaktou and puts them together- slice and dice reaper scythe! -the swords turn into a giant 7 ft long scythe with a red and black blade as i jump at trigon twirling it around as i slash at him-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:09 am

-Trigon jumps back at Senko, blocking the slash with his automail arm by punching the center of the blade and stopping momentum. He then uses alchemy on his arm, a blade coming out of the side and aiming for Senko's heart.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:18 am

-he reached behind him fast then blocked with a white and black blade- this looks familiar to you doesn't it trigon? it belonged to my father! -he moves the scythe down and it hooks around trigon's waist as he throws him into a tree-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 am

-Trigon flips while in midair, puts his feet on the tree and thrusts back at Senko. He poofs away in flame however, reappering behind Senko and delivers a HUGE blow to his kidneys.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:47 am

-senko gets up and coughs- ugh that damn arm....-he takes his scythe and throws it behind him as he takes his fathers sword and throws it behind him too rolling up his sleeves and smirks- father mother....friends....dominic....everyone....i may die but please at least give me the strength to take him with me....-he closes his eyes and 3 more chakra's are added to his and trigon can see the outlines at first then the ghosts of senko's parents and the kyuubi giving him chakra adding it to his own-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:04 am

-Trigon smirks.- "Heh, that wont save you!!! No one will save you now!!" -Trigon begins summoning his chakra into his automail arm.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:08 am

-he kept concentrating- everyone...please....i beg you....-another chakra is added in and trigon sees something...its the outline then the ghost of senso giving me his chakra-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:26 am

-Trigon forms a bio chemical attack in his hand. It is fused with chakra and alchemy, forming a bright green glow as he charges the negative energy's in his hand.- "Hmph a traitor that one was.."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 am

-he sees senso flip him off- brothers are always brothers in the end. -the kyuubi closes his hands around me as a blinding light covers the area-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 am

-Trigon coats the bio chemical around his body as the light flashes, protecting his eys from the glare. The main attack is still growing in his hand. It is the size of a basketball now.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:53 am

-senko stand there with long claws and the kyuubi's skeleton over his body like armor and wearing the kyuubi's fur as a cape as i look at him and takes out two giant swords- lets go then.....sensei and everyone else who can hear me please help me out.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 am

-Trigon has finished the attack. He has made a nuclear sphere in his automail arm. It would melt his original arm so thats why its the other. Trigon taunts Senko.- "I'll tear through that skeleton of yours!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 am

lets see ya try it you bastard.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:19 am

-Trigon charges Senko with full force, the nuclear energy melting a trail in its path.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 am

-senko stands there waiting-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:25 pm