Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Rachel
    Rachel

Warning Level :
    The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Right_bar_bleue

Female Aries Snake
    Ryo : 7167

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Empty The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Post by Rachel Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:42 pm

-Trigon walks up to the military base and smiles.- "Alright kid....time to go wild!" -Trigon performs seals and slams his hands on the ground. Massive galloping can be heard from in the distance, moving closer. Fire Stallions collide into the military base from the south and the base begins to engulf in flames. Screaming can be heard from inside. Trigon watches the terror with a straight forward expressionless face as the glow of red flickers across his face from the fire in the distance.-

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Empty Re: The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Raixen nods and does a chain of handsigns a giant earth earth dragon emerges from the ground with me standng on it and it spits a ray of mud at the base i then do handsigns and say "fire style:Stable Flame!"a giant flame emerges from my mouth and mixes with the mud lighting the whole base a flame"..."
    Rachel
    Rachel

Warning Level :
    The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Right_bar_bleue

Female Aries Snake

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! Empty Re: The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Post by Rachel Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Trigon smiles at the nice job from Raixen.- "You've got talent kid...but now we wait for the screams. There are two alchemists inparticular Im looking for..."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am

"and their names are?"
    Rachel
    Rachel

Warning Level :

Female Aries Snake

Post by Rachel Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:41 pm

*Trigon smirks.* Sanchiro and Monsoon Utake (hope that's right) they are brothers and very skilled in alchemy. We are he're to put it to the test..."
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:36 am

(Well...I'm temporarly stepping in until they arrive >.>)

"What the hell is going on here?!?" Edward Elric flies through the air and kicks Trigon in the face. Not far behind him is Alphonse Elric, accompanied by a masked girl.
    Rachel
    Rachel

Warning Level :

Female Aries Snake

Post by Rachel Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:27 pm

-Trigon takes the kick to the face and doesnt budge. He simply snaps his fingers and an explosion happens right in front of Edward. Trigon simply smirks.- "this is gonna be fun.."

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Raixen watches and lunges at alphonse and slashes at him
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Edward flips backwards from the explosion and lands crouched away from Trigon. Alphonse quickly pushes the girl out of the way and blocks the slash with his metal arm. The masked girl stands off to the side and nods once silently at Alphonse. I promised that I'd stay back..

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Raixen transferred heat chakra into his blade and struck alpshonse again trying to melt through
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:21 am

The blade began to melt through Al's arm, but he quickly used his free hand to knock Raixen back.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:04 am

*a glimmer of his blade blinds everyone causing the fighting to momentarily pause as his entrance is made, his hands are to his sides and one gripping his irregular shaped weapon, it took the form of a quitar made from a sword. with a sigh he said to them, a dazed look in his eyes* i am a dealer of death..... *his eyes showed no remorse for the words he had spoken, he'd seen too much death and was tired with it, yet his skill in delivering such a sin to another being was greatly improved, something motivated his soul* now somebody tell me what the commotion is about.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:08 am

Ed pauses and looks at Haji. "It...it's...you.." Al quicky turns and looks at Haji as well. "Ha....Haji!" The masked girl freezes and watches Haji. ....Haji....
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:08 am

*his blank stare gazed over the others looking from person to person thinking of her......how he'd lost her continued to run in his mind, his veins pumped with rage hoping someone here would give him a reason to fight* *suddenly he becomes enraged he lets out a loud grunt* GODDAMMIT ANSWER ME!
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

Edward watches Haji, his stare blank. "Just another Akatsuki attack....We can handle it." Al looks at the mask girl. He looks so hurt....what do we do? She stays still. I don't know....I don't know.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:15 pm

*his mind begins to peice together mindless answers, at the word akatsuki his mind clicked to turn the blame in that direction, being foolish his mind pledged to have his blade spill all of their blood, he then looked calmly at the akatsuki as if he was completing a job now* akatsuki........i couldn't think of a more pathetic living being.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:26 am

Al takes a step forward. "Haji....maybe you should calm down and think of what you're doing...." Ed nods. "Yeah.....you're acting a bit crazy..." Calmly, Al taps his metal armor and it dissolves, showing his real body.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:24 pm

*he isn't in the mood to listen to them, he turned to al frustrated now seeing him without his armor* al, don't be ridiculous put your armor on, you're not ending up like her!
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:53 am

Al shakes his head. "No Haji. I won't." The masked girl takes a step forward and stands by Al.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:51 am

*looks at al deep into his eyes with an anger so fierce, so fyrie hot it should have burned through his head, it could have, yet the anger wasn't to al and he knew al knew that, he'd half expect al to think that. Al knew he was hurt,* Al..........please don't do this to me..........
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:13 am

"Haji....what if she wasn't gone? What if Natsuki was still here?" Al looks at Haji, calm. Ed nods once and moves to stand next to Al and the girl.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:15 am

*his eyes slit at al and then to ed* don't tell me i didn't see what i saw, i was there.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:23 am

Al looks down at the ground. "I know....I just have a feeling." Ed puts a hand on his shoulder. "It's like she's not gone....This girl showed up and..."
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 am

*notices the girl finally, somehow he felt like she was new, come out of thin air* girl....... show me your face......... tell me your name........... then tell me what you know............... then answer me one question................ why? *his gaze fixes on the woman now*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:40 am

She pauses for a moment, then looks down and begins to take off her mask. "You can't kill the philosophers stone...Did you ever wonder why I never aged or why I healed quickly? If I die, then I'm just recreated." Red hair falls from behind the mask. "We did it to fool those who opposed us...But you can't blame Dominic. It was me."
    -----------------
    *takes a calming breath and looks up at Haji* I'm...sorry..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 am