Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Rachel
    Rachel

Warning Level :
    The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Aries Snake
    Ryo : 7167

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Empty The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Post by Rachel Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

-Trigon walks up to the military base and smiles.- "Alright kid....time to go wild!" -Trigon performs seals and slams his hands on the ground. Massive galloping can be heard from in the distance, moving closer. Fire Stallions collide into the military base from the south and the base begins to engulf in flames. Screaming can be heard from inside. Trigon watches the terror with a straight forward expressionless face as the glow of red flickers across his face from the fire in the distance.-
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :
    The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Empty Re: The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 am

*his eyes begin to sweel up, his head getting dizzy, he dropped his blade into the ground, he took the few steps to close the gap between them, then without hesitation, he grabbed her and pulled her lips to his caressing her hair in the embrace*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack! - Page 2 Empty Re: The FMA takeover begins! Trigon and Raixon attack!

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:01 am

*is caught off gaurd by his reaction* I thought you'd be angry... *kiss Haji back and holds him close, holding back tears* I'm sorry.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 am

don't do that to me ever again
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 am

*pills back for a moment and looks at him* ...I won't.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:10 am

*holds her tight* i love you.....
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:22 am

*lays my head against his chest* I love you too..
    Ed look at Al, his face dark. "Did she say...she was the stone?" Al nods once. "Yes...she did. I always had an idea that it could be true...." Ed looks at the ground. "Which explains how she was able to fix you and me..." Al looks at him. "And why she always has someone after her. She's powerful."
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:25 am

Natsuki Saijo, i have something to ask you.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 am

*pauses for a moment, then looks at Haji again* Yes?
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:34 am

My sould has passed through this world twice, and both times it's came to you........ marry me.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:42 am

*looks a Haji with a blank face...then smiles.* Yes..I will.

Ed goes to say something but Al quickly covers his mouth.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 am

*pulls her off the ground spinning in circles while hugging her*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:50 am

*laughs and hugs him while spinning*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:51 am

i feel like i could fly
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 am

Haji.. *looks at him, seriously* There are some things for you to know..
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:04 am

*stops and sets her down and takes her hands looking to her eyes* i'm listening.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:12 am

First off... being the stone, I'm not fully human. I was created to protect and hold the stone. Second, as you already know, it's very dangerous to be around me. It'll be even more dangerous if the ones after me know that I have a connnection to you. And third... *pauses to think for a moment* You have to be able to trust me.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:14 am

*tightens his grip* i'd trust you with my life.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:21 am

*nods once then smiles* Very well. I trust you as well...forever.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:22 am

*smiles* forever (lol we just did a whole love scene in the middle of a battlefield lol)
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:28 am

(Yuuuuuus....that takes mad skills XD And BTW, no one knows Natsuki is alive yet Razz)

*laughs happily* I never thought this could happen to me..

Ed eventually wrenches off Al's hand. "HEEEY!"
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:29 am

*in his mind a record scratched and he looked toward ed* What?!
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:35 am

Well...I...uh..." Ed looks at Al then back at Haji. "You better take care of Natsuki, you bastard." It's obvious that Ed is only pretending to be angry. Al laughs, and then looks at Natsuki. "...How long have you known?"
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:37 am

i'll take care of her i promise.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 am

Ed nods, satisfied. "If anything happens to her, I'll come after you. I refuse to lose her again." Al nods with Ed, both of their faces serious.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 am

neither am i.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:10 am