Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Hina Hikari
Kage Yamikaze
6 posters

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :
    Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 3851

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Empty Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Kage Yamikaze Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kage looks around and sees the two statues one Konan the other Pein he walks up in between and sits on the ground and closes his eyes. "this is so boring what is it i have to do!"
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :
    Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 293531

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

"....."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 3 Empty Re: Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Nasuke looks at kage. "same thing as your dad's, they're some powerful ppl i'll tell you that but you knew that already" Nasuke smirks. "now now dont tease the poor wolf, it aint his fault he's not housebroken"
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 293531

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:46 pm

"god you promised me back at the gate that youd take the spell off!?"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:49 pm

"haha fine and yes i knew of my parents but they are still dead or the other i duno about...i wish i could see them but my father told me emotions is a weakness and that was the day he died..." looks at nasuke "how are you friends with him if he thought emotions got in the way.."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 pm

"naruto changed him somewhat, i met him a bit before he died and he let seal some of himself in my cards, i have three copies, you have two, i have one"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:58 pm

"id figure you had more and my mom? how do you know her"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:02 pm

"that will be my secret, my young friend"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:03 pm

"tell me how you know of my mother...now"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:17 pm

"or what? you'll use thecard on me, i still have control over the power in the card as long as i have the original" Nasuke looks at deidara. "and no i didnt, i have to keep it on in case you misbehaved"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:19 pm

"so what tell me the realtions with you and my mother..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 pm

"she was one of my two sensei"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:42 pm

"wait she taught you jutsu...then that means your my first sensei..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 pm

"basically"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 pm

"hmmm I see what is it you can teach me to earn my rights in getting my fathers ring"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:21 pm

"hmm, there is quite a lot of stuff, also im not really supposed to teach genin anymore...."
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

"please I wont be a burden i need these skills if im ever to complete what my father and mother had started (keep in mind he doesn't know of madara)"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:31 pm

"alright fine, first thing" Nasuke points to killua. "see "that" never become like that please, you'd be better off"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 pm

"heh i will never be an annnoying little brat..." sighs
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:34 pm

"ok second thing, we need you to pick up your six bodies but for now you can just use the pein card i gave you to make up for the difference, have you picked out the two bodies you needed?"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:37 pm

"not yet i was interupted about two times now but i will pick now... though i got my deva path" makes it visable that he got the first piercing. like his father its on the right and a bard through his ear "i now need preta, ghost and animal."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:41 pm

Nasuke gestures tothe corpses. "go ahead and pick now" Nasuke sits under the tree and waits for kage to pick his bodies.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:46 pm

Kage looks at two bodies next to each other as his rinnegan reads the the abilities of earth, male and from the leaf village. the other is A puppeteer masked in cloth which is obviously from sand the gender is female and caries two puppets on her back. His eyes start to spin as the the eyes he stares into at the bodies now replicate in rinnegan eyes and they come to life as Kage gains his two other peircings one is 3 rings peired on the right ear and the other a bar through his left ear. "there its done"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Nasuke stands up. "all right then before i teach you anything, i think you should use your mom's card, i wanna see what you can do with her abilities"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:50 pm

im not of her bloodline that of paper ussage but ok..." he pulls out the card of his mother and activates it "ok now what..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:51 pm

"hmm, try turning your arm into paper then scattering it around your body"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:56 pm