Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Hina Hikari
Kage Yamikaze
6 posters

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :
    Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 3851

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Empty Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Kage Yamikaze Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kage looks around and sees the two statues one Konan the other Pein he walks up in between and sits on the ground and closes his eyes. "this is so boring what is it i have to do!"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :
    Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Scorpio Dog

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Kage sighs as his eyes spirals and walks up to the other child. "ok one im Pein and konan's blood child im of my fathers bloodline. two Im real see " actually picks up a kunai and stabs his arm wincing but proving his point "now are we done here calling me a fake and what not cause i need my preta and ghost path now..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds - Page 2 Empty Re: Kage visiting The Akatsuki Royal Grounds

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 pm

"the leaf and sand bodies are still there, just choose" The glove poofs before it hits nasuke, it was the fake lol.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:12 pm

"hmm may i see them please then?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:15 pm

Nasuke points to them set neatly on the ground in front of him. "right there"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 pm

"thankyou" looks through the cards "preta has to be an earth master..and ghost a puppeteer... hmmm "
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:27 pm

Nasuke flips through his deck of cards in his hand, looking for something.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Looks at his so called fathers friend "what are you looking for..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:35 pm

"trying to find your dad and mum" Nasuke then puts back his deck, holding ten gold cards and looks more.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:36 pm

"wait what....why....Mom left me and father died by a boy named naruto..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:41 pm

"my cards let me store the essence of people and other living and nonliving things boy, whether or not other people can use them are up to me but for people other than myself, it only last for so long, i figure you should have "em, seeing as you have no jutsu" Nasuke throws down four cards, two copies of pain and konan.
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:42 pm

"so wait why would i have use of these cards..."
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 293531

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:11 pm

A white wolf, with a red slash on it's face and tail comes out of the forest, studying the new person
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:15 pm

takes out a kunai looking at the wolf "beat it you mongril.." looks at the wolf as his eyes spins violently
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:16 pm

The wolf becomes twice as large, and a its eyes become red. The fangs become like a sabertooth;s, and its makes a menacing growl. It's voice is deep, and menacing
    "watch it snack.."
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:19 pm

"ugh i know for fact that my father could not put up with you none the less my mother...turn to your normal form ill just use my rinnengan..." bluffing knowing he has no jutsu he could easily copy them but he used a tone that pein used to get what he wanted.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 pm

Deidara dose not back down, or care for that matter. He dosent know of the bluff, but his anger rises and he howls
    "try me young one!"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 pm

"do you doubt the son of Pein and Konan" bluffing still but still talking like his father
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 pm

"Pein? Who is this?"
    Deidara has no knowledge of his father
    Deidara comes close to Kage
    "i no not of him. But i do not care of someone else's strength, I only care about the person who's in front of me. Show me your power boy"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:27 pm

Kage Yamikaze wrote:"so wait why would i have use of these cards..."
    "you get their powers for a short while, in pein's case, you can use the orginial six bodies and it can be used repeatedly." Nasuke looks at deidara. "bad dog, sit!" A red necklace appears around deidara's neck and forced him to the ground. (that's right....i did it......dont hurt me! *runs* lol)
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:29 pm

"i see...sighs so wait i can use my fathers paths when ever i want..."
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

"do it"
    Black flames cover Deidara's claws and fangs
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:32 pm

"yup but only for about twenty minutes at your current level (i'd say about seven posts)" Nasuke glares at deidara. "I SAID SIT DAMMIT!"
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:33 pm

"and my mothers....card"
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:34 pm

The sound of sit makes something around Deidara's neck to pull him down, adn slams his face in
    "ow....oh..god damnit.."
    Kage Yamikaze
    Kage Yamikaze

Warning Level :

Scorpio Dog

Post by Kage Yamikaze Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:44 pm

laughs at him "wow...not many people like you"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 am