Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

who's the best person to have in a fight by your side?

Poll

best partner in a fight

[ 0 ]
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_lcap0%who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_lcap0%who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_lcap20%who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_lcap20%who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_lcap40%who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Empty who's the best person to have in a fight by your side?

Post by Tupac Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 am

whos the best?
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :
    who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Empty Re: who's the best person to have in a fight by your side?

Post by Zero Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:35 am

The choice is quite obvious.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

who's the best person to have in a fight by your side? Empty Re: who's the best person to have in a fight by your side?

Post by Dominic Edrick III Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:50 am

Damn....I cant decide this one. I work well with 3 inparticular.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 am