Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Zero's Training

Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :
    Zero's Training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Zero's Training - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4243
    Ryo : 307119

Zero's Training - Page 5 Empty Zero's Training

Post by Zero Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

In a refurbished dojo, one that L used to practice at a lot during his lifetime, Zero waited for the arrival of his training opponent(s). He wanted to test the full extent of his dark reiatsu powers. The dojo was spiritually modified for more endurance since in the afterlife, battles tend to get a little more messy than in the world of the living...
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :
    Zero's Training - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Zero's Training - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Zero's Training - Page 5 Empty Re: Zero's Training

Post by Zero Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 am

Naruhi wrote:"as i expected, from my partner!" Naruhi holds his sword still in shikai and absorbs the cero. "Zero Point Reishi!" The sword glows with reiatsu, almost gaining a spiritual pressure all its own and fires a giant tiger shaped balst of reiatsu at zero.
    Zero quickly sheathed his Zanpakutos and extended both of his arms to attempt to block this immense raging tiger. As the tiger continued berserking forward, the ground started to crack as Zero moved back slowly...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:39 am

The tiger pushes forward as it drains reiatsu from naruhi himself to make itself stronger.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 am

Naruhi wrote:The tiger pushes forward as it drains reiatsu from naruhi himself to make itself stronger.
    "That cuts it! Ascend, Murcielago Ragnarok!" all of a sudden, the surrounding area turned pitch-black and every little sound was muted. When the scenery returned to normal a single second later, Zero was standing there with one Zanpakuto in his right hand, with black wings on his back, and half of his Hollow Mask on his face. The tiger was also gone, and where it used to be was now dying blue flames. Zero stepped forward, extinguishing the enchanted fire. "I'm not done yet either, Naruhi..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:01 am

"good, that meansi t's time for game over......make your final move, meat"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 am

Naruhi wrote:"good, that meansi t's time for game over......make your final move, meat"
    "F*** you. Killswitch!!" Zero transformed his Zanpakuto into Starrk's Resurrection Guns. He loaded in two extended Cero Metralleta clips and jumped backwards, defying gravity while firing shots that travel faster than regular Bala at Naruhi.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:40 am

(curse you! you saw stark's resurreccion)
    Naruhi went into sankai and rapidly threw out multiple sealsthat formed a barrier around him and zero. The bullets(which i assume are made of ceros) vanish as the reiatsu in both naruhi and zero is sucked into the barrier. Naruhi dashes forward at zero and slices horizantally at his chest then again, forming an X with his kwan dao weapon. "this is my world seal barrier"
    Spoiler:
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 am

Naruhi wrote:(curse you! you saw stark's resurreccion)
    Naruhi went into sankai and rapidly threw out multiple sealsthat formed a barrier around him and zero. The bullets(which i assume are made of ceros) vanish as the reiatsu in both naruhi and zero is sucked into the barrier. Naruhi dashes forward at zero and slices horizantally at his chest then again, forming an X with his kwan dao weapon. "this is my world seal barrier"
    Spoiler:
    OOC: You freaking kidding me? I saw it twice. first, I saw pictures from the manga, and TWO... despite what teachers say, Wikipedia IS your friend. XD

BIC: Zero twirls the pistols around his finger and then tosses them into the air. The pistols began to glow and changed form. Zero's Zanpakuto transformed into Nnoitra Jiruga's Santa Teresa weapon. Using this massive double crescent-bladed sword, he blocked the attack with ease.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

OOC: curse u wiki!
    NAruhi smiles. "this match is going into overtime"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:11 am

Naruhi wrote:OOC: curse u wiki!
    NAruhi smiles. "this match is going into overtime"
    "You bet'cha..." said Zero as his Zanpakuto transformed into Kenpachi Zaraki's very painful-looking sword. He rushed at Naruhi, aiming a downward slash at his arm.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

Naruhi blocks the sword with his polearm then thrusts at his chest.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm

Naruhi wrote:Naruhi blocks the sword with his polearm then thrusts at his chest.
    Zero twisted his blade roughly 45 degrees and blocked his polearm strike also. There's no way I can win like this... this'll have a very panful drawback once the time limit's over, but I'll try it anyway... Zero transformed his Zanpakuto into Aizen's blade. "Kanzen Saimin!" Zero suddenly used Sonido and moved towards a wall with his head facing down and his guard was totally down. He dropped his blade on the ground and did nothing...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:34 am

Naruhi smiles and spins his polearm and throws at zero, then puts his hands in his pants pockets and waits.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:40 am

Naruhi wrote:Naruhi smiles and spins his polearm and throws at zero, then puts his hands in his pants pockets and waits.
    The hanging Zero was pierced straight in the heart by the polearm. Blood was spilling out rapidly. After several seconds of complete silence later, Zero's head moved up to face Naruhi, revealing a menacing red-eyed skull that said, "Goodbye." at the same time, the whole surrounding area turned black after a sound of a dark Cero being fired was made, apparently at point blank from Naruhi. The arena was still pitch-black...
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 am

When the darkness cleared, naruhi had a huge hole through his chest..
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:55 am

Naruhi wrote:When the darkness cleared, naruhi had a huge hole through his chest..
    Zero transformed his Zanpakuto into Gin Ichimaru's Shinsou, making the dummy vanish. "Aizen only died to us because he failed to use his ability correctly..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 am

The damaged naruhi spoke. "you are correct, young arrancar......" Naruhi shattered like glass and petals of dense reiatsu covered the area. Naruhi was on the ceiling, blood dripping from his ribs. "you got me but not quickly enough, i still had enough reiatsu left to summon one last aizen clone, now it's time for the end.......go my lovely petals" The petals surounded and slashed at zero with the sharpness and speed of a sword then scattered like a huge breeze just came.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:16 am

Zero knew that using Sonido to move back wouldn't be fast enough, so as a last-ditch attempt to lower the damage, he tried to block as many petals as he could with his blade. Before the petals reached him, Zero chanted, "Shoot to kill, Shinsou!" with an extended blade, Zero tried to stave off the petals, but in the next instant, everything went blank.

After the petals flew by, Zero was kneeling on the ground with his original Zanpakuto in his normal form, blood dripping all over his body. He then fell to the ground and a pool of blood began to form. He muttered to himself, "No... how-how did I mess up this time...?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

"this match is fini, you messed up with that dark cero, you gave me cover to hide my movements and time to actually pull it off."
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:24 am

Naruhi wrote:"this match is fini, you messed up with that dark cero, you gave me cover to hide my movements and time to actually pull it off."
    Zero looked at his hands, blood pouring through going from in between his fingers to his wrist. "I can't control it; the color comes naturally. My Ceros normally are midnight blue-colored. When I use Shikai or Resurrection, they become pitch-black..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:31 am

Naruhi thrusts needles in all of zero's pressure points and they release healing mists which help him accelerate his natural regeneration, letting him heal rapidly.
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 am

Naruhi wrote:Naruhi thrusts needles in all of zero's pressure points and they release healing mists which help him accelerate his natural regeneration, letting him heal rapidly.
    "Thanks. That attack you just used there... it was like a much more powerful version of Byakuya Kuchiki's Bankai, right?"
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 pm

"actually it's a kido i created based of it"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:07 pm

"Interesting... okay, so that's three times you've defeated me in a row now. I really have to brush up on my Zanjutsu..."
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 pm

"very true"
    Zero
    Zero
    Naruhi's Slave Master
    Naruhi's Slave Master

Warning Level :

Post by Zero Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 pm

"Actually... now that I think about it, aside from Aizen, you're the only person who rivals me in the art of combat..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:35 am