Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill-

Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :
    Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Empty Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill-

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

*comes up to a restaurant that looks fun and inviting, and almost has an old diner type feel to it then he opens the door to let Nam through* after you.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :
    Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill-

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Hmm... *kicks back one man, flips over a flame, then traps a group of alchemists in a deep pit in the ground* I think I'm leaning more towards c.. Watch it! *Lui charges and slashes at Haji*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill- - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidekou Club -Family Bar & Grill-

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:56 pm

*hops back avoiding it then continues to dodge him smaking his blade out of the way with my hands a little* what should i do with this one? *continues to knock out advancing people while dodging the blade*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm

*jumps back as a blade slams down in front of me* Thats not the real one.. *pulls out Atsuki and taps the mark, causing the blade to grow rapidly*
    What the hell is this?!? It isn't the same as normal...
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:05 pm

*grabs a blade from one of the the othe enemies and knocks away the fake Liu's kicking him into the crowd* then he's no good to us. *contiues to clash blades with others spinning off the blows to knock them out with the hilt of the blade*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Agreed. *blocks a slash with Atsuki* Wait, hold on! [a veeeerrrrrry large wall shoots up from the ground, seperating Haji from Natsuki, cutting off their view of eachother]
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm

*slams someone into the wall* Natsuki!!!! *notices most of them were on her side of the wall* dammit. *continues to fight off the rest*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:22 pm

*yells back* I'm okay! *turns around, blocks a slash and ends up looking straight into Lui's face* And it just keeps getting better.. What do you want?!
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm

(i'm stealing lui)Lui: you know exactly what i want, give me the sword!

*he grabs her by the throat and holds her to the wall gripping her wrist that holds the sword with the other hand* Lui: are you going to hand it over or will i have to take it.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Sorry... not happening! *taps the wall with free hand and a column of the wall slams back into Lui*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:37 pm

*he goes flying into a crowd who grab him and set him back to his feet* Lui: tsk tsk tsk. *smacks hands togeter and a a wave of fire is sent at her* Lui: you foolish little girl, you can't beat me, i know everything you do and more.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:40 pm

*manages to flip over the wall of fire just in time* Yet I've managed to beat you every other time!
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Lui: but i'm still here aren't i *sends sharp drops of rain at her from his finger tips*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 pm

*sidesteps most of the drops, but gets hit in the right arm and leg by some* Crap... His power has grown. *taps Atsuki so that it shrinks back to normal and slips it back its proper place* You've been practicing, Lui.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 pm

Lui: you think i'd make another mistake like last time, heheheh, and so graciously you came to me this time, it has to be a sign *smirks evily and reaches for the sword on his hip*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 pm

*jumps back limping a bit, to put space between us* I'm not coming back with you ever again and you're not getting my blade.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Lui: *draws his blade slowly and looks at it as if he was fascinated by it* see that's where you're wrong. *almost gives a menacing cackle* *eyes are now crazed* that blade will belong to me *charges to her to attempt to stab her through the chest*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:17 pm

*walks into the blade, sidestepping it just enough so that it misses my chest but hits more towards my shoulder* . . *slams atsuki into his chest and uses alchemy to make it lengthen, causing more damage*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Lui: *stops in his tracks* heh.................heh........he...hehahaha *lets go of his blade and walks back pulling atsuki out slowly* you.......*spits out blood* you...really......messed up now.......*struggles to breathe as blood flows out of his mouth and he falls face first holding his chest*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:27 pm

*atsuki shrinks and dissapears back into its hiding place* I'm sorry, Lui. *pulls out lui's blade and sticks it into the ground, wincing slightly*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:18 pm

*the rest of the men scatter* *calling out from the other side* hey, they're all leaving.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah, there's a reason for that.. *limps over to the wall and taps it* There. *the wall crumples down*
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:28 pm

*watches the wall come down then hurries to her* heh, you took quite a beating *looks at the cuts through her hegs and her shoulder* i can't take you anywhere can i *chuckles a little*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 pm

Hah. *smiles* You should've seen me last time. This..this is no biggie.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:37 pm

*kisses her forhead* yea, you're a tough one *looks at the body on the ground* was that him.
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:41 pm

*looks to the side, away from the body* Yes, that was him.
    I don't understand..Why Atsuki? What did he want from me? Why wouldn't he leave me alone? I don't know..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am