Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Bakuro's Test(Alex Only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 2 Empty Bakuro's Test(Alex Only)

Post by Naruhi Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Bakuro walks from his kage tower, looking at it once more. "goodbye, sunagakure, i leave ya in good hands" Bakuro throws his kage robe into the wind, and puts on a akatsuki robe he made last night. "time to test him...." Bakuro activated his bakunai bloodline and formed handsigns. Bakuro smiled as he made his handsigns. This was extreme but in order to pass on the kage title, it must be done.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :
    Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Bakuro's Test(Alex Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bakuro's Test(Alex Only)

Post by ATGII Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:54 pm

As the lightning dragon meets Alex there is a huge explosion that destroys The earth where Alex was standing...as the smoke fades bakuro notices a giant crater in the ground with not a trace of alex's body just smoke and cracks in the ground but the blast was so large and quick escape seemed impossible
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Bakuro sighs. "it seems he wasnt meant to take the kage position after all" He thought.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:16 pm

*Alex is instantly behind bakuro and materializes with his sword in hand as he thrusts his sword at bakuro's back it is clear that Alex is making the transition to the second gate soon as more chakra is gathered* you know....I had no chance of dodging that it was much to fast....so I used this dust release human dust technique! (this jutsu has an extremely fatal flaw jut so you know) you see...using the dust release I can de-moleculize objects just like myself and make them into invisible dust particles....impressed yet?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:19 pm

THe sword slash merely bounces off bakuro's diamond body. The diamond in his C12 transformation was harder than most other metals, it wouldnt be pierced or cut so easily. Bakuro gave what could be interepted as a smirk and flapped his wing back to smack alex to the ground.
    (2 posts left)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:23 am

*the wing phases right through alex seperating him in half but he is made of dust molecules so it does nothhing to him as he now slashes him hard enough to break through his diamond defenses* gaol double slash *alex fully winds back his blades as both of his avyuir blades glow and he unleases his most powerful normal slash in his arsenal as his blades slash horizontally* begone with the power of gaol *alex has now opened the second gate*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:50 am

Bakuro is sliced in half but falls as shards of diamond but it was weird his chakra prescene is still in the area, growing stronger by the second. THe destroyed bakuro was a clone, the real bakuro is several feet up in the sky, flapping his wings, preparing something.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:09 am

bakuro what you doing up there? *alex makes more individual handsigns with each hand preparing another jutsu for whatever crazy technique bakuro had prepared for him* to be honest bakuro......im going to miss you....and so will the rest of the village.....*alex claps his hands together and a sphere forms in between his hands* this is my last jutsu im going to make it count
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:15 am

Bakuro let out a squawk which scarily enough, alex could understand. "C11 Armageddon" Bakuro flapped his wings, releasing a gust of wind along the desert sand, turnign it all into a diamond field. The diamond rises up and shapes itself into a demon warrior which punches at alex with over 2,000,000 tons of raw diamond.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:52 am

dust release: dust bomb! *alex's body turns to dust once again losing himself in the wind in order to dodge the punch of the warrior as he became invisible* i dont have time for this *alex's molecules slip right through that of the demon warrior as alex enters the core of his body. he then pulsates his molecules so that the intra-molecular bonds keeping the demon warrior together our shattered by the force disintegrating the demon warrior and turning it into dust and no longer diamond* thats it i cant handle any more of these jutsu
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:02 am

Bakuro glew with a red chakra aura. He thought, "goodbye, sunagakure, i leave you in good hands if he and you survives this final technique. "finale, C12 bomb Suiso!!!!" Bakuro tucked in his wings and divebombed alex, his speed getting faster during his descent. If the impact is made, the explosion would be enough to take out two villages.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 pm

*Alex looks at bakuro dive-bombing in his direction knowing he is prepared to blow himself up and the entire village* shit*Alex flies into the air prepared to meat bakuro holding a tiny cyclone in one hand and making handseals in another* please let me make it on time
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:04 pm

The heat from the friction of bakuro's descent surrounds him as he nears alex. "bring it on"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:51 am

*Alex faces bakuro face to face in midair the two of them flying at each other hundreds of feet above the village as Alex extends his right hand as he opens right to the six gate immediately. His right hand releases an orb of wind that is shot directly at bakuro right in front of Alex the cyclone is meant to make contact and set off the explosion then immediately expand to try to keep the explosion within the orb of wind That would engulf bakuro's body on contact. But before the orb makes contact with bakuro Alex releases his jutsu* earth release! Great tectonic sphere! *on top of that an earth sphere barrier forms around bakuro instantly to form a second layer to try to keep the explosion in the giant earth sphere in front of alex's face. Even with all that Alex was worried the explosion might still burst out so he prepared another jutsu by making more handseals with both hands as he worried about what would happen if the explosion broke out of the sphere right in front of his face*damn I'm not even running on chakra any more but my actual life energy I can't take more than 2 minutes more of this fight
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:15 am

The explosion raged on within the sphere, scattering it before dying down. A stray piece of earth from the sphere was propelled fromthe explosion force and struck alex in the eye. Naruhi appeared in the village and saw the destruction and shunpoed towards it and alex.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:43 am

(aww man i was hoping for more explosion i can deal with that)

*alex's eye bled out like crazy from the piece of earth that hit him in the face. he stood there floating in the air with the giant sphere in front of him as the earth jutsu bagan to wear off with big chunks of the earth sphere breaking off and falling to the ground as naruhi appeared alex recongized his spiritual energy but did not turn to face him instead alex looked inside the earth sphere ready for even a second part of the explosion and curious as to what is left of bakuro after the huge explosion his handseals now done and with a few more seconds of the six gate to use in case of emergency but alex is exausted and out of chakra once his gates seal up again the effects of the chakra loss will be extremely tiring but he has trained himself not to pass out*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:14 am

Naruhi walks into the desert, surveying the destruction left over from the battle."bastard.... you used that suiso, didnt you?......that's why you gave me that-" Naruhi's eyes would start tearing. "i told you that you werent allowed to die and you promised you wouldnt......"" Naruhi would start crying then he sees alex in the air and wipes his tears. "alex bastard, get your ass down here!!!!"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:17 am

*alex flies down with his ability to fly with no wings a specialty of the teikatsu clan as he lets the wind carry him to naruh. alex is also crying as it begins to rain in the village due to all the fire and smoke from the fight. of course alex doesnt want naruhi to know he was crying over the death of bakuro since it was stupid because he was supposed to hate himso he shook his head and gave naruhi a solemn look knowing that naruhi was suffering deeply even for someone as cold as he was* naruhi.....im sorry.....he's dead...*alex looks away towards the remnants of the earth sphere all on the ground now completely scorched by the explosion. in reality, he looked away so naruhi could cry if he needed to alex knew that naruhi was actually quite the lonely soul and bakuro was one of the few people close to him*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:41 am

Naruhi looks at alex, sensing his pity. "baka, face forward before i whoop your ass" Naruhi pulls out a container with an eye floating in some liquid. "im gonna replace your eye, hold still"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 am

Your gonna do what? Eh you might as well I can't possibly mess up my eye any more than it already is *blood is dripping all over the left side of alex's face as he no longer has any vision out of his Left eye which was basically split in two by the flyin chunk of earth* to be honest, I'd be impressed if you could do anything with this eye naruhi*Alex began to stand weakly the effects of the chakra exhaustion fully hitting him now* how does the village look?*if Alex remembers correcty only one street was destroyed in the battle but in the heat of battle it's very difficult to take In to account property damage and Alex was afraid to turn around and look and also in too much pain to do so*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Naruhi gouges alex's damaged eye out of his skull and throws it to the ground. Naruhi takes out the eye in the container and shoves it into the empty eye socket. The nerves and whatnot instantly attaching due to the fluid the eye was held in. "the village is perfectly intact but you should look at this, it's amazing"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:46 pm

Ouch! *Alex had to scream out in pain from his eye being gouged out and the new eye coming in Alex didn't know where the new eye came from and he kept it only slightly open..he felt different with this new eye in his nerves crazy with transmitions his brain had never seen before it confused Alex and made him feel strange* what? *Alex looks where naruhi is looking to see what he is talkin about*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:00 am

Naruhi was looking at the village, it wasnt covered in diamond anymore, the buildings were completely made of sand like it originally was. "looks like bakuro managed fixed the original sand state of the village when he recreated it in sand, amazing isnt it? i hope you killed the bastard you guys were fighting and that he sacrified himself to kill." As he came in later, naruhi didnt know the full story of what happened.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:26 pm

i knew you werent all bad bakuro.....rest in piece yeah we killed him naruhi....*alex decides to not tell naruhi what happened since alex felt that bakuro should forever be remembered as good for fixing the sand village*he died a hero's death naruhi it was bold and honorable.....and flashy.....how like him *alex realizes he was slightly scorched by some of the fireballs and feels his eye* by the way....where did you get this spare eye from?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:57 pm

"oh it's bakuro's, he walked up to me just the other day, activating his bakunai. I unsheathed my sword, thinking we were gonna have another spar but he told me to take out his eye and keep it alive to use as a donor in two days, i wouldnt have guessed this is what he meant......." The kage cloak comes flying back on a gust of wind and lands on alex's shoulder. " looks like you're the next kazekage, young bitch, take care of this dump" Alex feels his bakunai transfer bakuro's knowledge into his brain, giving the required jutsu to use it effectively. (congrats, you're now part hyuuga)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:54 pm

(cool)
    *alex is surprised that bakuro had gone through all this trouble he was surprised he did not notice bakuro was missing an eye and he wore the kazekage robe with a smile* its not a dump naruhi....and ill make sure it stays that way *alex looks to the kazekage tower and can imagine bakuro standing there for the last time as his final salute to him for giving him such a great gift then looks back at naruhi* its a great village and im going to keep it that way....and you cant break it! i mean it!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm