Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

having a bit of fun

Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :
    having a bit of fun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4having a bit of fun - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Goat
    Ryo : 145206

having a bit of fun - Page 2 Empty having a bit of fun

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Keitaro entered the bar. There was quite a few people inside. He ordered a drink and sat down. He felt like relaxing for a while.

Last edited by Keitaro on Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :
    having a bit of fun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4having a bit of fun - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Goat

having a bit of fun - Page 2 Empty Re: having a bit of fun

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:19 am

"I won't bother myself asking you to help me when I pass out. In fact, I don't even need help because I'm not gonna *hic* pass out." He answered back and drank hi glass.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey
    Ryo : 373196

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:23 am

T: *he watched her down the shots in slow motion now, his head was spinning fast, but he was sticking it out to sit up straight, he then grabbed some more shots, not knowing his amount he grabbed now* that's no fair.....how come we can't be, name exchangers *he downed the shots now totalling around 3 leaving himself 2 up from her, but he clearly started to sway* hmmmm what brings such a pretty face to this bar *he is now leaning with his head on his hand staring at her*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:26 am

Hina raised her eyebrow. "You're really weak Keitaro. And you call yourself a Kage when you can't even drink properly?" she snickered before shaking her head. She took another shot and exhaled. She could already feel the effect.

She looked back at Tento lazily, and smirked, "I was looking for fun." she replied and downed one, levelling with him. "And you're currently giving it to me."
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:27 am

"I'm sorry do I know you?" He looked confused.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 am

T: of course beautiful.........*he takes another shot blindly as something to do not even tasting the liquor anymore* i'm the king of fun....things...and such *he could feel the alcohol high turning his eyes a dark red*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 am

"Unfortunately, yes, you do." she chuckled lightly. "Or has the alcohol affected your memory now as well?" she told Keitaro.

She took another shot and sighed. "This really is strong. You're actually something, bartender." she smirked at him before turning back to Tento. She chuckled, "Hey, stay strong, or you'll lose your price."
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:36 am

T: wth you as my prize.....i could stay awake for a lifetime *he downs another shot dropping the glass on the bar, his attention not even shifting to it* i'll get that later....

Bartender: *he shakes his head at tento and looks to the lady* if you two keep slammin those down like that, that boy is gonna suffer from liver failure.
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:39 am

".. ..WTH! Hina?! Hina Hikari!?" Keitaro looked like he saw a pink strawberry (Well he did actually). "What happened to you?!" He asked in a startled tone.

Last edited by Keitaro on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:46 am

OOC: omg! lol Keitaro.. "Keitaro looked like she saw a pink strawberry (Well he did actually). " was the thing in the brackets really necessary? XDXDXD

IC:

Hina rolled her eyes. "Geez, you didn't have to scream like a girl, Keitaro." she sighed and shook her head.

She turned to Tento and grinned. "Don't worry. It's the same anyway." she chuckled lightly. "You win, I'm yours. And if I win..." she downed one then took another one and placed it on the bar. "...you're mine." she grinned. A little of your blood, that is.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:50 am

T: *he takes the shot and his vision blurs to the extreme now* guess what...........i......I......IIII.....*he raises a finger to say something but then passed out smashing his head on the bar then falling of the stool*
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 am

(wahahaha, it's right in front of him for crying out loud! lol XDD)

IC:
    "Whoa, *hic* what happened to you?! Did you have plastic surgery or something?" He innocently asked her.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:02 am

Hina sighed. "Well, that's the end of that." she shrugged and stood up. She looked at the bartender and smirked. "Hey pretty boy, how about you just treat our shots here for free?" she smiled and leaned awkwardly close to him, "Thanks." she chuckled before giving a kiss on his cheek.

She turned around and took her syringe from her back pocket. "Nice meeting you, buddy." she chuckled before crouching and taking a sample of Tento's saiyan blood. As she finished, she smiled and stood up. "Thanks for this."

She walked over to Keitaro and flicked his forehead. "Why are you asking me? Do I look like I even know what happened?"
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:04 am

*the bartender smiled at the kiss and stacked up the cups then threw them into a soapy sink under the bar*

T: *is layed out cold on the floor, not even dreaming*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:07 am

Hina glanced over to Tento, then over to the waiters and waitresses. "Don't look at me. I'm not taking that big guy home."
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:12 am

*the bartender sighed then hopped the bar and drug tento outside then tossed him on the sidewalk, ironically, it was pouring rain outside, but to the bartenders discression, he really didin't care and walked back inside*
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:15 am

"Hmm. Now that's over." Hina sat back on her spot and held her head. "He's quite something." she sighed, feeling a little dizzy now. She placed her elbow on the bar and rested her chin on her hand lazily. "But he's quite the fun. Now I'm back to being bored."
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:16 am

Keitaro drank his ninth glass. Then he saw Tento being thrown outside, "Wow, *hic* your drinks might have had the strongest punch." He said looking at Hina. "Well you better have some explaining to do, missy *hic*." He looked at her from head to toe. "And when did you *hic* get those curves?" He teasingly asked.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 am

"Shut up." she smacked him in the head. "Since when did you become immature? And... give me that." she snatched his glass. "No more drinking for you."
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:23 am

*the cold rain had awoken tento outside, but in his drunken stupor, he was unsure where he was, and he was unable to stand up, he crawled himself to the corner of the building and sat there wet and drunk, his neck sore for some reason*
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:34 am

"Ow!" Keitaro pulled his drink back. "Gimme that! *hic*" He drank the last of it. "Can I please have another one? *hic*" He requested clumsily. He could already feel the alcohol taking effect. He looked at the corner of the building and saw Tento. "Hey, *hic* shouldn't we be helping him? *hic*"
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:37 am

"You can help him. You're a guy, aren't you?" she replied lazily. "And stop drinking, geez, if you don't want to end up like him." she took the glass and placed it upside down as to indicate a stop in the request.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:40 am

*the bartender nods and walks away*

T: *he looks up and the rain hits his face, his body numb to the feel he opens his mouth dumbly as the water began to pool in the back of his throat, he was dumbly about to drown himself unintentionally*
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:46 am

"*hic* Jeez, relax." He stood up and tried to find his way to the corner of the building to help Tento, walking in a zig-zag pattern.

"Hey watch it!!" A man complained

"Oh, ehe, sorry...just making my way out this crowded..*hic*..crap"

Then he reached Tento, drenched in water and completely drunk. "Hey man,..*hic* let's take you home *hic*." He offered help at his situation.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:50 am

Hina sighed as she watched him walk intoxicated. "Make sure you don't get killed by some random cheap ninja out there." she advised him. She took out the small vial that contained the blood. She tilted it upside down then turned it back. "Blood and a little of an alchemist help will do the trick." she grinned.
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    Nahatsu Khi Sankuro
    The Demon Song

Warning Level :

Male Gemini Monkey

Post by Nahatsu Khi Sankuro Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 am

T: *he looked at the blur that had said words to him, his mouth full of water he muttered the word "What?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:52 pm