Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori)

Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters
    Akatsuki Founder/Medical Princess/Owner of teh Puppy

Warning Level :
    teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 3190
    Ryo : 495742

teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Empty teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori)

Post by Ravine Waters Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Midori's teleportation tech failed
    and resulted into this..
    transfering herself, vertigo and keitaro
    in the fma world

"arrrghhh... dammit"
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :
    teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Goat
    Ryo : 145206

teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Empty Re: teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori)

Post by Keitaro Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Keitaro stood up and dusted off his shoulders. Then he noticed somthing. "Whoa, Midori..y-you turned into a...butterfly?" He asked pointing at her.

(lol, sorry it's my first time seeing you like this..hahaha..XD)
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori) Empty Re: teleportation failure (vertigo attempts to take midori)

Post by Ravine Waters Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:38 pm

(lol.. is it?? xDDD)

"a butterfly???" she laughs loudly at a very bad time
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm

OOC: nyahaha, yeah it is XD

IC:
    "Kinda looks like it." Keitaro replied but stopping himself not to laugh. "*ehem* Why did turn that way, if I may?" He asked.
    xX Void Xx
    xX Void Xx
    Noble Sapphire

Warning Level :

Ryo : 97912

Post by xX Void Xx Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:53 pm

ooc: lol. why didn't anyone tell me the topic will be in the FMA world? Laughing

ic:

(vertigo)

ah, ita ita ita. i feel like my head's facing the other way. -stands and grabs midori by the arm- let's go 1 tail. the others are waiting for you.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 am

"hey keitaro! this is not the time for explanations..."
    and she gets tugged by vertigo
    "let me go" she squirms

(i thot u knew..lol :)) )
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:16 am

OOC: haha, yeah..but i know that you can turn into a fairy..but rp wise, i haven't seen you turn into that form before..XD

IC:
    "Ofcourse, sorry." He apologized.

Then Vertigo tugged her. He secretly followed the two of them. "Void-kun! Aren't you coming?!" He whispered.

Last edited by Keitaro on Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    xX Void Xx
    xX Void Xx
    Noble Sapphire

Warning Level :

Post by xX Void Xx Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:30 am

don't be such a pain. madara will eat my food if we dont hurry back. -tugs her and starts to walk-
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

(keitaro.. void isnt with us/. lol.. its only midori you and vertigo.. )

IC:
    "MADARA!? so he's really back!?"
    Midori bites vertigo on the ear to let him lose his grip
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:21 am

Al walks up to them. "......um....."
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:30 am

OOC: lol, sorry i thought he is with us..XD

IC:

Keitaro turned around and just noticed that Void wasn't with him. "Whoa, so he was left behind." He said to himself. "...I have no choice but to do this by myself then." He quietly followed them, not producing any possible noise.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:02 pm

"mizukage-sama???"
    xX Void Xx
    xX Void Xx
    Noble Sapphire

Warning Level :

Post by xX Void Xx Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:09 am

Ow, watch where you’re biting, woman. What a horrendous being. -continues to tug her-
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am

"hey.. you havent cleaned your ears recently, have you?"
    Yukiko
    Yukiko

Warning Level :

Ryo : 33500

Post by Yukiko Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Wilhelmina walks past them.

" Hora hora. If it isn't Midori-san. An odd place to meet you here" looks at Vertigo " And an Odd situation i see" Wihelmina is wondering what they are up to.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:54 am

"YUKIKO.. HELP ME"
    she yells
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Keitaro saw two other figures approach them. "Huh? Who could they be?" he asked himself.
    xX Void Xx
    xX Void Xx
    Noble Sapphire

Warning Level :

Post by xX Void Xx Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 pm

(Vertigo)
    -opens up a portal to the akatsuki headquarters- okay, time to go, Chobi. -swipes her and carries her in his arms and walks to the portal-
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:19 pm

(can someone like attack vertigo?>? lol)
    xX Void Xx
    xX Void Xx
    Noble Sapphire

Warning Level :

Post by xX Void Xx Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:30 pm

ooc: lol.
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:52 pm

OOC: lol, sorry just being cautious at first..XD

IC:

Keitaro flinched as Vertigo made a portal to somewhere. No, Midori-san I'm coming!. In a split second, Keitaro grabbed Midori from Vertigo and gained distance from him.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:56 pm

"its about time.."
    she mutters
    "hey you! where do you plan on bringing me anyways!"
    as she threw a rock at vertigo
    xX Void Xx
    xX Void Xx
    Noble Sapphire

Warning Level :

Post by xX Void Xx Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 pm

hey, this is mine. go take your own -grabs Midori back and walks to the portal-
    Keitaro
    Keitaro

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Goat

Post by Keitaro Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:41 pm

"She was with me first." Keitaro claimed and quickly grabbed her back to him.
    Ravine Waters
    Ravine Waters

Warning Level :

Post by Ravine Waters Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Inner thoughts: two guys fighting over me... this is AWESOMEEEEE... lol :))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:52 am