Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 13 Empty Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

A portal drops alex onto a jagged stone path near a temple. A malicious shadow watches the portal opens then vanish.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 13 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:40 am

"yup, i'll start off bare handed to make things fair for you"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:34 pm

i wont go easy on you *alex holds his zanpaktou in his right hand as he lifts it up behind his head* slash and burn *the blade explodes and the red fiery residue reforms to create a bladed red lance that alex holds in his left hand* ok explosive...*red reiatsu begins to become absorbed in alex's zanpaktou as its power slowly increases to attack*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:09 am

Naruhi holds up his hand and reiatsu gathers in his hand.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:59 am

ok here's an easy one explosion slash!! *alex throws all the reiatsu condensed and releases it at once firing an explosion shockwave in front of him however the chain explosion happened so fast it just looks like a gigantic explosion of energy from alex to naruhi as he expanded a large amount of energy quickly all at once the explosion was in naruhi's face as soon as alex swung his sword* yes! that attack ive been working on this whole time finally worked
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:04 am

Naruhi swings his hand as alex swings his sword, instantly mixing chakra into the reiatsu in his hand, letting tthe two energies conflict and causing a explosion which acted as a wall to protect naruhi from some of alex's attack. Naruhi's clothes were slightly toasted and he coughs up some smoke. not bad, you're practicing."
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 am

yeah you dont even wanna know what that attack looks like when it backfired the first twenty times...*alex takes a leaned stance with one sword below his waist and one sword high in the air* gaol * alex flash steps behind naruhi* dragonic twister *alex spins slashing naruhi hoping he doesnt dodge or block but since he manipulated wind as he spun naruhi woujld be launched in the air regardless and alex would slice naruhi again in midair where he is most evasive and quick in his own element*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 am

Naruhi is launched and slashed but as he is launched, he releases bubbles made of chakra and reiatsu into the air.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:12 am

*alex zooms past the bubbles easily in midair with his natural gliding abilities from his bloodline he weaves left and right to get past them then crosses his swords and tries to grab naruhi with his right hand while he keeps his left hand holding his swords worried about the bubbles naruhi released all of this happening within a half a second in mid-air*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:25 am

Naruhi flicks his wrist and the bubbles rush up and combine around alex, trapping him inside a giant bubble of chakra and reiatsu. "now alex, careful, while chakra and reiatsu make a delicately awesome mixture, the slight disruption causes large explosions of instense power"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:32 am

explosions? that sounds like my kind of thing well if i focus *alex concentrates to feel the balance of energy between chakra and reiatsu he closes his eyes for a minute* ok maybe if i release the same balance of chakra and reiatsu but in a larger quantity i can get out of this *in his left hand alex charges chakra and in his right hand he holds his zanpaktou and begins charging energy in his zanpaktou* ok here goes nothing *all at once alex releases the chakra and reiatsu in what he senses to be the same balance as the mixture of the bubble but uses more to try and overpower the barrier of the bubble if it does overpower it the result would be the remaining energy would release a shockwave of wind and fire*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 am

Naruhi smiles and touches the bubble, sending a quick pulse of chakra, upsetting the balance and causingthe explosion to extend out in alex's direction.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:42 am

*alex is hit by the force of the explosion and his clothes are now tattered* dammit you jerk *alex puts earth chakra in his left hand and wind chakra in his right then puts his hand together and makes handseals* lets see you counter this....sandstorm jutsu *the wind arround the field begins to spin and it picks up minerals from the ground to make sand and soon enough we are surrounded by a giant sand twister blinding naruhi but alex can see clearly by feeling the earth*
    any last words?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 am

Naruhi snapped his fingers and slid his finger down his sword. "boom boom pow" His sword turned into a guitar and he strummed a chord, sending the sand in the sandstorm away in multiple directions, leaving a mini desert in its wake.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:08 am

impressive but im afraid that wont really help you much *as naruhi could not see alex had gathered up sand underneath them with the storm and he was now flying in the air* not as good as the fourth kazekage but it will have to do *alex makes a handsign and causes all of the sand underneath naruhi to rapidly flow downwards and all of the sand around him to rise up and block the sky and the surrounding to prevent him from escaping in an attempt to bury naruhi deep in the ground where he could not move when alex made the handsign the sand at naruhi's feet felt like strong quicksand that tried to suck him in as alex stayed in the air focusing on the flow of chakra to match the flow of sand*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:17 am

Naruhi unsheathes a sword from a sheath on his back and channels his chakra nd reiatsu into it. "Rip, DIsruptor MK II" Naruhi stabs the sword into the sand and a large shockwave followed the flow of sand to alex's energy system, screwing over his chakra and reiatsu like a hyuuga performed 128 plms on him twice in a row. Naruhi takes out a small ball and throws up through the sand to the surface and it teleports him to safety. "i thought i was gonna die for a second there"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:25 am

*alex falls from the sky and hits the ground from the suddden shock* you always keep me on my feet dont you well i guess ill show you some sword mastery then *alex links the two blades of the avyuir blades and had become so good at it that he felt no pain when attatching them* ok here goes gaol *alex winds his dual edges sword back behind him so far you could hear his spine crack* ultimate flying slash *alex unleashes a huge horizontal slash that creates a gigantic crescent shaped projectile that flies at naruhi alex put wind chakra into the slash so that it would fly faster and decreased the slicing potential of the size of the slash immense giving naruhi less room to dodge but what was worse was that he took out his zanpaktou right after slashing to prepare for his next move*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 am

Naruhi unsheathed tsukinatsu with his free hand and sucked the attack into his zanpaktou. "heh, by bye" Naruhi slashed disruptor which fired alex's attack back at him with the added bonus ofbeing able to shock his system again if contact is made, even thought it was naruhi's zanpaktou that absorbed his attack.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:32 pm

Shit *Alex Raises his zapaktou over his head and slashes vertically to clash with the counter shockwave* come on * the shockwave stops when it hits the zanpaktou but slowly begins to overpower the force of alex's vertical swing* slash and burn *alex's zanapaktou transforms into his shikai while still holding off the shockwave and red reiatsu begins to gather in the blade of the lance making the power of the blade stronger and alex slices the shockwave in half sending mini shockwaves flying past him on the sides and colliding into rocks* thats not enough either
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm

"heh, im waiting, little boy" Naruhi hops back and forth on his feet like a kung fu fighter.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:53 pm

*alex charges at naruhi keeping his swords in front of him* gaol spear! *as alex reaches naruhi he does multiple stabs aimed at naruhi with all three swords at a high speed even sabbing him with an avyuir blade in his mouth sideways and his zanpaktou and other avyuir in his hands he starts the move with his lance because it has the most range and piercing ability*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:52 pm

Naruhi frontflips and sensos landing on top of the lance then stabs it with his disruptor, sending large shock to his energy system.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm

big mistake*as naruhi stabs the lance* DISPERSE!* alex's lance explodes as the particles of reiatsu fly out sending naruhi flying* those are the two shikai abilities ive learned*alex's lance slowly reforms back in his hand again* well thats it so lets see some of your jutsu
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Naruhi lands and yawns. "must i?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:07 pm

yes you do.........come on i look forward to my jutsu surpassing yours *a smug smile comes across alex's face him thinking that he has the upperhand in jutsu being a shinobi*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Naruhi closes his eyes and focuses on the reiatsu and chakra around him. While he was in his state of intense focus, he started making a long string of complicated handsigns.".............."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm