Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 7 Empty Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

A portal drops alex onto a jagged stone path near a temple. A malicious shadow watches the portal opens then vanish.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 7 Empty Re: Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Chio moved to the side quickly using a technique similar to naruhi's shunpo, he still lost an arm though. "he learned sonido as well, he's a fast one he is"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

I see then.....gaol slash odyssey*holds his blade aimed at chio's face then slashes with a strong horizontal blow*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Chio sidesteps to the side and fires a cero at alex's right hand. Chio turns into a gorilla while retaining his hollow mask. "ahh he's almost there"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm

*the cero grazes Alex sending him flying back on the ground* come on now what happened Gouzukimaru? *gouzukimaru's manifestation appears next to Alex* your not getting anywhere with just regular slashes no matter how advanced they are* Alex dashes at chio* gaol slash 64 daggers*Alex stabs at chio 64 times quickly in multiple locations*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:10 am

Chio shows what seems to be a smirk as he changes for the last time into a black haired man with long hair and silver skin. "hmm? so i've become a vasto lorde...... i approve" Chio sees the oncoming slashes and condenses his reiatsu into his arms to increase the density of his skin to the point where it's stronger than steel and blocks the multiple stabs with the palms of his hands. "hey naruhi-san, where's my arrancar transformation?" Naruhi smirked and dug into his sleeve and pulls out a black ball. "oh yes, u are a vasto now so it is time" Chio starts to walk over to naruhi. (can you keep him away from me so he doesnt turn into an arrancar? muhahahaha)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:20 am

(as in kill him? Yeah I can do that) *gouzukimaru walks up to me* come on release my power you know how if not this vasto lorde will kill you when he becomes an arrancar slash this bastard to pieces then burn him to ashes!

Alex: well then I'll give it a shot Slash and burn gouzukimaru! *alex fails epically and his zanpaktou dissapears lol jk the sword is surrounded by fire and extends into a lance* a strong wind pulls chio towards me quickly and I charge reiatsu in my spear thinking I'm just getting ready to stab him normally* eat this *the spear tip glows red with power as I stab at chio flying towards me but the result is an explosion of reiatsu that sends me flying backwards skidding across the floor before standing on my feet again* what the hell was that?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:59 am

(well more like just attack so you do epic damage, im still maing him an arrancar, not a real char though, one of my npcs that i use for lolz) Chio stands up missing his left arm and part of his right. His chest was red on one side and normal on the other. "he broke through my skin defense. naruhi!" Naruhi walsk over. "yea yea im coming" Naruhi taps the ball to chio's head and his skin turns a more normal tannish color. Naruhi hands him his arrancar clothes and walks back to his watching spot. Chio puts on his clothes and feels his zanpaktou. "ready for round 2, shinigami?" (time to hone your skillz)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:25 am

Sure let's go*still in shikai I spin gouzukimaru over my head*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:11 am

Chio clenches his claws and dashes forward with incredibe speed, approaching alex in almost a instant. He pulled back his arm and thrust forward, firing a flurry small blasts of crismon reiatsu. "bala" Chio sonidoed to alex's left and fired a cero at him.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:26 pm

*the initial attack surprises Alex and hurts him but he manages to dodge the cero and spin the lance to hit chio in the face his lance concentrated reiatsu in the back end beforehand to give more power to the blow* this might be a challenge
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Chio rubs his face. "heh, not bad, shinigami" Chio unsheathes his sword and dashesforward, slicing at alex's right elbow.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:43 pm

*alex steps around the slice and slices at him with the side of his lance* you cant hit me with simple slashes like that
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:41 am

Chio smirks as he charges a cero in his hand and he grabs the lance and fires the cero, the zanpaktou's properties splitting it in two as the two halves now rushed at alex.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:06 am

*when he fires the cero i quickly charge the lance making it explode and sending me flying to dodge the cero* come at me one more time hollow*Alex spins the lance above his head and is bleeding*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Chio holds out his zanpaktou, smiling. "time to test out my true power" Chio slides his finger down the length of his sword. "Imitate, hatakesho" Chio turns into a foxlike humanoid with nine bladed tails, and a armor covering his body and a helmet on his head. "hehe"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:42 pm

damn it how am I supposed to face something like that with just my shikai?*Alex points the lance at chio and it begins to glow fiery red*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:12 am

Chio dashes at alex with blinding speed.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:23 pm

*Alex holds his ground waiting for chio to get in range and the entire lance is glowing red now*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:39 am

Chio plants one feet firmly on the ground. "replicate" Chio used sonido once more along with two other chio that appeared.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:05 am

i can take all of you at once *the winds start to pick up and begin to pull all three of them in at once alex being in the center and everything around him being dragged in by the hurricane force winds* im going to end this *alex lifts his Gouzukimaru spear high in the air* man i hope i dont kill myself with this technique
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 am

"Cero Kyuubi!" Chio's clones disappeared oncethey were sucked in but he got thinking, he only got one chance though. Chio charges a black cero in his mouth, his bladed tails have ceros forming at their tips. Chio fires his ceros at to alex's left but due to the force of the hurricane, would lead it head on towards his left hand and ribcage.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:42 am

*alex manages to mostly dodge the cero using his quick reflexes but his lance is in his right focusing he dissapears and reappears over chio holding his lance in his right hand aiming for it to slam right through him and go into the ground* highwind! *as soon as the lance makes contact with the ground a gigantic fiery explosion occurs from the result of all the fiery reiatsu charged into the lance all released at once alex now had a left arm incapable to use from the cero as he held the lance now once again normal in his right hand pointed at the ground unsure if chio survived the attack or not* checkmate?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Chi stood on the ground, three of his nine tails gone, his armor split in half along iwth his helmet and a major burn on his chest. "try check but pretty damn close" Chio returned to normal and snapped his fingers. "i'm going home to rest, see you there, boss" Naruhi nodded as chio opened a gargunta and walked inside. "see ya chio" Naruhi looked at alex. "how do you feel?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Umm i could use a bad pun and say explosive but I won't this new power is cool but I feel like I'm going to kill myself with some of these techniques *alex's red and blue sword snapping into place on the holders on his waist* I'm gonna have to work on that technique I defintely think I broke something when I used it
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:39 am

*Alex passes out from the damage caused by his final explosion gouzukimaru is in it's sealed state on the ground next to him*.....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:34 am