Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 5 Empty Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:09 am

First topic message reminder :

A portal drops alex onto a jagged stone path near a temple. A malicious shadow watches the portal opens then vanish.
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :
    Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat

Hijacked?! (Alex only) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hijacked?! (Alex only)

Post by Naruhi Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:59 pm

"indeed, why not try using your zanapktou, maybe with that, you'll make me us 40% of my power"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog
    Ryo : 397708

Post by ATGII Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 pm

do you disrespect these blades *holds up the red and blue swords as they glow with power not mine but their own* I dont know if you can tell but these swords are alive just as much as my zanpaktou *the red and blue swords are released from my hand and now float at my side as i unsheath my zanpaktou* i dont want you holding back......not in a sword fight against me *alex extends his hand forward and the blades fly at naruhi and alex dashes at him after hoping the swords will at least make an opening*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:10 pm

"nothing i havent fought against before" The sphere in naruhi's sword glows bright then empties as he slashes. "attack of the look-alikes" Five copies of alex's lightning cyclone attack from earlier fire at him and his swords.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:30 pm

begone! *alex slams his hand together half of the way to naruhi and the cyclones are canceled by currents of the same force flowing on opposite direction *alex reaches naruhi and slashes him twice quickly in the shape of an x with his zanpaktou as the red and blue sword slash again at his sides horizontally glowing their respective color as they do*come on you dont have any techniques of your own
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 am

A second naruhi appears in front of alex and kicks him between the legs. The naruhi that got slashed burst into a cloud of silver reishi. "i do, it's called attack of the lookalikes, i can copy anything that my sword absorbs within reason, this is the first level, the cones created by this technique has no special skills so your cyclones as was the cone i created by cutting my finger and absorbing my own reiatsu. also i do have other moves....." Naruhi cuts his hand with his sword, the sphere filing up a little then points his hand at alex. Naruhi's five fingers glow silver. "scatter cero" Naruhi fires a cero at alex from each of his five fingers.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 am

*alex manages to block the kick and slash the clone but cannot dodge the cero instead he uses his wind to push him out of the way* that was better*alex moves quickly and appears behind naruhi slashing at him with his zanpaktou*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 am

Naruhi turns around and blocks the slash with his longsword. "what a bore" Naruhi puts his hand to his blade and charges a cero. "ken cero!" The sword absorbs the charging cero and fires it out at alex, making it three times as powerful as a normal one.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 am

that longsword wont save you rai...*the cero charges and then i dissapear slicing him quickly behind his lonsword somewhere else and reappearing behind him as the cero fires in front of him* geki... you underestimate these swords i can slash with the chakra of these swords using my special techniques.....i dont think you understand what your up against
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:02 am

Naruhi grunted as his back is slashed by alex but he smirks and looks at alex, smiling innocently but full of malice like the first time they met. "i dont think you fully understand what you're up against........you see there are shinigami and then there are hollows but there is a middle ground, for shinigami, they are called vaizards, for hollows they are called arrancars, my fellow companions are arrancars, i am... a vaizard, do you understand what this means for you?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:41 am

A vaizard eh? I don't really care I'm the better swordsman here that's all that matters to me *draws zanpaktou* so this thing has a name huh? I think I can get it to tell me........ it's name is.....*holds the zanpaktou diagonally to the right ready to strike and my body begins to pulsate with chakra and pain is felt in all of my muscles*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 am

Naruhi smirks, waiting. "his name is?"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:01 pm

*alex appears behind him* gouzukimaru! *slashes at his side at faster speeds than before*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:37 pm

Naruhi turned around to clash with alex. "now to start using some power" Naruhi starts to drain the reiatsu from gouzukimaru, filling up his sphere slowly but gradually.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:00 am

*alex pulls away the blade once he noticed the reiatsu is being drained* no i wont have any of that *points his hand at naruhi and a wind plade forms out aiming to stab him*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:55 am

Naruhi fires a cero from the tip of his sword to disperse the wind blade and points his finger at alex's chest. "hadou 4: white lightning!" A concentrated bolt of lightning fires from naruhi's finger.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 am

*alex deflects the lightning with the blue avyuir* impressive but... then his red sword glows* titan blade!*alex sticks his word into the ground and a giant explosion occurs at naruhi's feet* damn the only problem with this technique is that if leaves me open to attack i hope he doesnt notice too quickly
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:14 am

Naruhi pulled his hand over his face, creating his vaizard mask halfway which increased his reiatsu enough to minimize the damage of the explosion. "good move rookie but.....i got you now" Naruhi makes a sign in the air with his finger and held his hand at alex. Power of Light, seperate into seven and dominate the foe with binding speed, bakudo 67: rainbow jacket" A blinding orb of light forms in the naruhi’s hand and he throws it then the orb bursts into a blinding flash of light during which it separates into seven bands of rainbow light and wraps around alex in a straitjacket fashion, binding his arms and legs.
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:23 am

*alex is captured in the jacket unarmed the red avyuir and gouzukimaru visible on the floor beside him* so you saw the opening did you?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 am

"what opening, i just got tired of you moving around" Naruhi pulled his hand over his mask, increasing further than before, as he held his sword up and aimed at alex's chest. "goodbye" Naruhi cuts his hand on his blade and charges a gren rey cero. "gran ken cero!" Naruhi concentrates the cero into the sword then fires it at alex, its strength four time that of a normal cero and twice that of a gran rey. As the cero neared alex, naruhi held it five feet from alex, allowing the cero's force to break alex's bind then makes it vanish. Naruhi returned his sword to its dagger form and puts it in his shoe before removing his shoe. "ok let's get dinner now"

(you....have just been punk'd)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 am

now now naruhi you should know by now *picks up the red avyuir and gouzukimaru from the ground* i dont wield two swords *the blue avyuir floated a nanometer behind naruhi's head silently* it flew at you while you had your focus on the cero and that little spirit chant of yours i put it in the ground when i created that explosion just in case you exploited my weak point *the blue avyuir drops on the ground* at the speed it was going it would have destroyed your head *sheaths all three swords* so whats for dinner?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:09 am

"oh so you would've thought but i guess we'll never know, dinner is fried hollow with a side of shinigami fries, it's fresh too"
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:16 am

(wow really dude XD)

grr i dont like you talking about my swords like this....Gaol isnt very happy either.....but im hungry and i need to eat after using their full power
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:14 am

(yes really lol)

Naruhi sits down and craves a drumstick from the hollow and takes a bite while putting some fries on his plate. (it tastes better than it looks lol)
    ATGII
    ATGII
    (Really) Active Member

Warning Level :

Male Aries Dog

Post by ATGII Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 pm

(yeah........im gonna have trouble believing that)

*alex eats the food not really sure what he is eating because he is just starving*
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 am

(wait what are u talking about? the food or naruhi's power)
    Naruhi sips his herbal tea of human blood. "ahh delicious"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am