Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

No one is up this late... (Or early for me...)

Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :
    No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Empty No one is up this late... (Or early for me...)

Post by Natsuki Saijo Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:33 am

First topic message reminder :

(Lul. Imma bored. So Kei and I are gunna do something about it! Lauren is included as well. :D)

*is bartending in a bar* .....sigh. *looks at a nearby customer* Is it sad that I'm a bartender and I can't and don't drink? *sighs* Haji and Dom need to get around more... I'm bored.
    ----
    Kei is sitting at the bar when Natsuki begins talking to her. "Oi...it's you. Long time no see sis!" She grins at Natsuki and pokes her tummy. "You're pregnant!! It's about freaking time! How long have you been married to that guy?"
    ----
    *blinks* Oh. Kei. Sorry....I didn't recognize you there....I haven't slept for quite some time. *laughs* So, you're not here to fight, right? 'Cause that's against the rules. I'll have to throw you out.
    ----
    Naminea walks up to the bar and sits next to Kei. "Bartender...errr...Natsuki... Gimmie a glass of milk!" She nearly falls over in her seat.
    ----
    *sighs* Naminea....I'm cutting you off from the milk... You know how it affects you. *laughs slightly* Geeze. Kids.
    ----
    Kei looks at Naminea. "Hey there, 'lil runt." She grins. "I'll have what she's having."

Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :
    No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Libra Dog
    Ryo : 709749

No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Empty Re: No one is up this late... (Or early for me...)

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:48 am

*Ryan sighs* well I guess I'll be leaving... *leaves payment and a generous tip and walks out*
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

No one is up this late... (Or early for me...) - Page 2 Empty Re: No one is up this late... (Or early for me...)

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:00 am

Pfffft. Nam, they're lightweights like you. *grins*
    ----
    Naminea falls to the floor.
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat
    Ryo : 148440

Post by jackal Soulist Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:50 pm

"who you calllin a light weight!?!?!"solaria slurred angrilly before falling to thr gruond again
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:31 pm

Naminea looks at Solaria from the ground. "Hah...aha....you, sil...silly." She begins laughing.

*facepalms* Seriously...Why do Dom and Haji always leave me alone? Nothing good comes from it.

Kei and Kumori are in a corner of the bar, singing loudly. "We are FIGHTING DREAMERS!!...eheheh..."
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

Ryan: *walks back in* you look like you could use some help... that and I seem to be missing a shoe
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:35 pm

*lokos at Ryan* ....a shoe? ....... *blinks*

Naminea is humming quietly to herself.

Kei and Kumori continue singing.
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Ryan: yeah it seems when Naminea tackled me I lost a shoe... Anyway... *yells at the singing girls* IT'S MY TURN AT THE KARAOKE MACHINE!!!!!!!!
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:45 pm

"no way its mine!"solar said as she grabbed the mike
    "JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL...LIVING IN A LONLEY WORLD!TOOK THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN GOING ANYWHERE!"solar yelled
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Ryan: sure anyone can sing a song with slow lyrics... but it is hard when the singer is insanely fast...
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Kei and Kumori look at Ryan. "Bring it, small fry!"

Naminea jumps up and starts dancing.
    Train Heartnet
    Train Heartnet
    Kuro Neko

Warning Level :

Male Libra Dog

Post by Train Heartnet Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Ryan: pass the mic?
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Solar threw i at his head and got on the bar table and started to dance with solidad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:27 pm