Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mastering The Aura

Mastering The Aura Empty Mastering The Aura

Post by Guest Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Strength and Agility Aura Vs. Zaine in Defense

Zaine walked into a training field and took out two scrolls he did a chain of handsigns and two clones of him appeared one clone was glowing red and the other green.

Zaine-"ok you guys you know what to do right?, give me everything youv got im going to master my powers"zaine then began to glow gray "come at me!"

Agl Clone-*dashes at you at full speed drops down and kicks you into the air*

Zaine-*is kicked into the air but the hit doesnt hurt too much hes about 10 feet in the air*

Str clone- *grabs a boulder and throws it at you full force*

Zaine-*i put out both of my hands and the boulder makes contact pushing me further back in the air i then hop on to it and ride it down till it hits the floor*

Agl clone-*dashes and jumps into the air kick you off of the boulder and then kicks the boulder at you*

Zaine-*back flips in mid air and lands i then quickly put out my hands and stop the boulder once more*

Str Clone-*jumps over the boulder as you catch it and punches you in the back sending you and the boulder flying*

Zaine-*is hit against the boulder and is sent flying he then gathers up the strength to push the boulder off of him stoping him from flying forward*

Agl Clone-*i was running at you while you were launched as soon as you stopped grabbed you and threw you at the strength clone*

Zaine-* once i am thrown at the strength clone i spin and put my hand on the floor stopping me then with the momentum of the thrwo i flip myself towards the strength clone*

Str clone-*punches you while your above him, grabs your neck and slams you into the ground making a crater*

Zaine*as i see your punch coming i grab it and pull you throwng you into the ground as i land*

Agl Clone-*comes back and kicks you forward knocking you off of the other clone*

Zaine-*was still holding onto the fist of the strength clone i pulled him up as fast as i could and you kicked him instead sending me away but with the str clone*

Str Clone-*is sent flying but flips and lands skidding away from zaine, then quickly runs up to zaine jumps up and punches the ground making a crater and making you lose your footing then quickly kicked you up kicked you up again punches you launching youtowards the AGl clone*

Zaine-*is sent flying towards the agility clone*

Agl Clone-*quickly jumps over you and axe kicks you down*

Zaine- *allowed himself to be hit over to the agility clone he then sees the kick coming grabs his leg and does 4 front flips down to the ground and slams the agility clone with all of his might*

Str clone-*as soon as you get off the clone from the attack punches you sending you flying but as your seent flying slams you over and over and then throws you*

Zaine-*the punch makes contact but as im slammed into the ground i quickly grab the agility clone that is lying next to me and as i am being picked up i slam the agility clone into the strength clones face*

Agl clone-*poofs from taking all of the damage*

Str clone-*punches you in the stomach winding you kicks you in the chest launching you*

Zaine- *is launched and although he is in defense aura the damage is starting tokick in he thinks to himself for a second and then dashes at the strength clone*

Str clone-*as soon as zaine is close enough punches the ground makes a crater and kicks him in the air*

Zaine-*as i see him about to punch the floor i jump and as he hits it i grab him by the head do and front flip and slam him into the crater him landing on his head*

Str clone-*poofs away*

Zaine- layed down and began to sleep he had mastered his strength and agility auras

(this topic is still in pregression noone post to it please)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:01 am