Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Traveling thru town (anyone can join)

jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :
    Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Female Gemini Rat
    Ryo : 148440

Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Empty Traveling thru town (anyone can join)

Post by jackal Soulist Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Solaria sighed he black cloak that coverd her body was covered with holes and dirt
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :
    Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Female Gemini Rat

Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Traveling thru town (anyone can join)

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:03 am

solaria nodded
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog
    Ryo : 293531

Traveling thru town (anyone can join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Traveling thru town (anyone can join)

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:04 am

"how can you shapeshift..."
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:08 am

"the scientists have been expeirementing with me since well since i can remember,contantly put injections and do insions on me then one day they brung a person to me and told me to think of that person and the next thing i knew i was the exact duplicate of the person the scientist said it had to do with my blood which morphes into my thought or morphes me"solaria said
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 am

"what would they do with you if they have you?"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 am

"well before i left i heard them saying they where going to take over the military and rule these countrys under dictatorship"solaria said sadly
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:15 am

Using her to transform to king Bradly...hmmm
    "Do you know how they tracked you here"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 am

"no i dont"solaria said sadly
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 am

"damn..this won't help....did you see anyone follow you?"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 am

Solaria was thinking then nodded.
    "yea scrawny woman in a black claok"solaria said
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:22 am

"hmm...do you think you'd be able to find her?"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 am

"no before i came into the town she suddenly ran down backwards on the dirt path"solaria said not noticing a shine of light from behind her and a cocking of a gun
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:26 am

Monsoon noticed the sound and stepped in front of Solaria
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:28 am

A shot was heard thru out the town and solaria was clutching her left arm the opposite side of where the gun was heard.It was blledding but the blood wasnt normal it wasnt red but a inky black
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:33 am

Monsoon saw the blood
    "what the..."
    Monsoon relized that she'd been shot. He looked everywere for person holding the gun
    "Where...."
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:36 am

th shot was heard again but solaria dodged it more shot where coming from everywhere
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:39 am

"These people don't mess around..."
    Monsoon again drew an alchemy circl, slammed it, and 4 walls of iron protected him and Solaria
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:40 am

Solaria groaned in pain.
    A srawny woman appeared above them.
    "i found you 777 now comw with me and the boy lives"she said in a harsh voice
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:42 am

Monsoon looked at the women
    "I say! You seem to not know who your dealing with. I'm the blazing alchemsit, and I won't flinch to charr your frail body! Now come quietly! I herby arrest you on order of the Military!!"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:44 am

"ha you dont rule me"she then aim the gun at solaria
    "one last chance kid either come or die"
    "....i rather die"solaria whispered
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 am

Monsoon looks at the women
    "Lets see if this can work..."
    Lightning covered his hand and he closed his eyes. A small lightning bolt came from the sky and struck the women's gun, causing the gun to electorcute her. Monsoon then snapped his fingers, sending a spark at the women. The women exploded, and her charred remains we swept up by the wind
    "......"
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 am

solaria shivered and passed out from blood loss
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:57 am

Monsoon saw Solaria and saw the wound
    "Damn...some alchehistory would help...."
    He saw that the wound was still bleeding. he used his fire alchemy to seal up the wound. he touched the iron walls and they crumbled. He carried Solaria to the nearest hospital, were they treated her. Monsoon stayed in her room, for he feared those people would come back
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:58 am

after a while solaria started to wake up.
    Monsoon
    Monsoon
    The Site's "Lil Puppy"

Warning Level :

Male Scorpio Dog

Post by Monsoon Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:20 pm

Monsoon was awake, watching the window. The days of staing up took a small toll on his body, as he didn't notice that she got up. He was in a dreamlike trance, watching gaurd.
    jackal Soulist
    jackal Soulist

Warning Level :

Female Gemini Rat

Post by jackal Soulist Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 pm

"where am i?"solaria asked confused

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:39 pm