Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Kaida
Tupac
Dominic Edrick III
7 posters

It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki.

Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Empty It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:09 am

First topic message reminder :

(Its gonna start off in Konoha band we'll work our way there)

-Rachel and Lacey arrive at the Leaf Gates after running from the lab. Lacey is anxious to test her Eagle Eye after the alchemy.-

Lacey: "I'll take the lead once I activate my doujutsu.."

Rachel: "Gotcha!"
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki.

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:09 pm

-senko runs after lacey running past rachel and smirking as he followed her daughter-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki. - Page 2 Empty Re: It's Personal. Bringing down the Akatsuki.

Post by Dominic Edrick III Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 pm

(Rachel)
    -i hand the candy to them and take off. I chase after Senko. I begin to re-scout the area as we pursue Kaida.-

-Lacey re-activates her Eagle Eye, Kaida zoomed into her vision. Suddenly the area becomes familiar to Lacey. The area we were in was the area Lacey first stole the blood from Kaida in the first place. She could see the fresh battle scars on the tree from their fight.- "We're close!!! Dont let your guard down!!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:09 pm

-senko followed behind as arturo followed over head-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:37 am

-Suddenly out of nowhere Lacey steps on an explosive tag under some leaves. A massive set of explosions set off in the area, leaving our cover blown. The one under her sets off as well. Lacey cant react in time.-

(Rachel)
    -As the explosion occurs under Lacey, I get to her and hug her. We disappear into the fire. I control the flames away from our bodies as the explosion expand outward with us in the center.-

(Enter Akatsuki.)

-Trigon is in the base. He hears the explosions from outside.- "Our company is right on schedule..."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:02 am

you ok girls? -he looked at rachel and lacey-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:18 am

-Lacey nods and looks around at the damaged caused by the multiple explosions.- "Shit! I cant believe I did that! Focusing on her has made me lose my basic instincts!" -Lacey punches a tree, knowing that she gave away the position.-

(Rachel)
    -I brush off and look around.- "Lacey calm down. Its ok..." -I turn to Senko.- "Yeah Im fine. I assume you are too right?"

-Trigon gets up and knocks on Kaida's door.- "Your friends are here! Let's go PLAY!"
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:22 am

yes and its ok lacey -he helps her up and helps rachel too- lets go now -runs towards the base-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:58 am

-Lacey and Rachel both run with Senko.-

(We gotta wait on Kaida now)
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari
    The Site's "Little Miss Perfect"

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 3701
    Ryo : 593716

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am

A sand gust formed behind Trigon, and within few seconds, Haruko stepped out of her somewhat own version of a portal. She bit her popsicle which was already half way eaten, and walked alongside Trigon.

“Hihi, the moment has come and I’ll definitely beat the hell out of them! For I, the great Hikari Haru – ah? whaa…” her right foot tangled back with her left, “Oh shoot.”… and she fell forward face first.

“Ow.” she stood up, rubbing the side of her forehead, and pouted. “Oi Trigon-san, when do we start attacking?”
    Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Post by Naruhi Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:30 am

(-.- screw it, im helping, i wont say who it's a mystery)
    A shadow stalks senko, lacey and rachel through the forest as they run. He was given an early release from the cost of his actions and he always wanted to help out senko at least once, so now he follows him deep into the belly of the akatsuki forest.
    Raine Hanazono
    Raine Hanazono

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 41
    Ryo : 10700

Post by Raine Hanazono Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:19 am

-Raine came from somewhere and ran along with them- "I'm your ally. I'm here to help." -she showed them her Kirigakure headband and Mizukage symbol-
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 am

-Lacey sees Raine come into the picture.- "Reinforcements huh? I knew they would send someone..."

(Rachel)
    -I nod and smile.- "any help will make the process smoother. Welcome to the club." -I stop as I say that, looking around at what is now the entrance to the base.- "well well. Let's say hello shall we?"

-Before Rach can even do a thing, Lacey kicks open the base door and charges inside with reckless abandon.-

-Trigon turns to Haruko as he hears the door cave in from the entrance.- "Well Haruko I would say now. You find the one who kicked the door in and take her out. Leave the Sannin and my daughter to me." -Trigon punches the door to Kaida's room once more.- "Let's GO Kaida!" -Then in a whisp of flames he disappears to go after Senko and Rachel.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:22 pm

-senko grabs lacey and rachel and pulls them close to him- listen before we fight i want you both to do me a favor....and its an order i want you both to fight my wife and try as hard as you can to get her back -he looked at lacey- can you do me that favor?
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:39 pm

The shadow perches on a tree overlooking the akatsuki hideout.
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:40 pm

OOC: uhh.. who should I fight again? Lacey? but i thought lacey is fighting Kaida?

Haruko bit the last piece of popsicle in her hand. "Right. Understood boss." she shrugged as she threw away the stick of the popsicle.

She walked for a moment, looked at the ground and shrugged. "Nah, what the heck." she immediately dropped one knee and punched the ground, causing the sand all over the base to explode causing a widely resonating 'kaboom', destroying everything near it.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:09 pm

(I'm setting it up for you to actually fight Rachel instead. But your orders were for Lacey.)

-Lacey nods her head to Senko.- "You got it sensei!! Let's go mom!!" -Just then a loud boom occurs in the hideout and sand fall in front of us. After the dust is calmed there stood Haruko.-

(Rachel)
    -I jump back from the sand and draw both of my whips, ready for anything that may happen. I stand next to Lacey as she draws her sword.-
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:14 pm

-he smiles- be safe im going after trigon -he ran down the hall gripping his swords-
    Hina Hikari
    Hina Hikari

Warning Level :

Post by Hina Hikari Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:22 pm

OOC: @dom.. ah what? I just basically made the sand in the base explode, that's why there's a really massive explosion.. and I actually never appeared in the scene. lol.. but oh well.

IC:

Haruko stood there (she teleported maybe?), and waved at Lacey and Rachel. "Hello. I'm Haruko. Nice to meet you." she smiled as her other hand fixed her Akatsuki robe in such an obvious way as if telling them she's the enemy.

"For the first time in like forever, I won't hold back. This is for the Akatsuki anyway. So please be sure to be prepared before attacking me." she smiled her naturally calming smile once again.
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 pm

(So guys after the match ups are set, let's make new topics for the actual battles lol. I'm gonna be controlling 4 char's here so I need to make sure I don't miss anyone.)

(Rachel)
    -I step in front of Lacey.- "go find Kaida...this lil brat bitch is mine!" -I pop my Rose whip and look dead into Haruko's eyes.-

-Lacey then takes off to the right hallway. She has Kaida targeted and is on her tail.-

(So its Lacey vs. Kaida, Senko vs. Trigon and Haruko vs. Rachel. Everyone prepare new topics feeding them off of this one. And yea sorry Hina I misread it sweetie. I'm on tha cell phone Sad...)
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo

Post by Dominic Edrick III Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:06 pm

(New topics made! Let's fight!!)
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Post by Kaida Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 am

(Damn, I missed a lot. Blade will help Senko )
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo
    Alchemist/ Philosopher's Stone

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:42 am

(WHAT IS HAPPENING?!?!?)
    Naruhi
    Naruhi

Warning Level :

Male Pisces Goat

Post by Naruhi Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:03 am

(natsuki! *tackles her* senko, rachel and lacey are attacking the akatsuki to take kaida back from her evil self and im still dead ^^)
    Natsuki Saijo
    Natsuki Saijo

Warning Level :

Female Posts : 4177
    Ryo : 407757

Post by Natsuki Saijo Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:39 am

(*ish tackled* Geeeze man. Be undead already.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am