Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

senko vs shizuka right of passage

Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    senko vs shizuka right of passage Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4senko vs shizuka right of passage Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

senko vs shizuka right of passage Empty senko vs shizuka right of passage

Post by Tupac Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:57 am

-senko waited out in a forest area waiting there for his opponenet to come-
    Shizuka
    Shizuka

Warning Level :
    senko vs shizuka right of passage Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4senko vs shizuka right of passage Right_bar_bleue

Female Posts : 62
    Ryo : 13830

senko vs shizuka right of passage Empty Re: senko vs shizuka right of passage

Post by Shizuka Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:50 am

*walks in trembling* Eeeh, please go easy on me! *teary eyed with fear*
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:28 pm

-he looks at her and smiles- of course but come at me with intent to kill -he took out his swords and threw them behind him-
    Shizuka
    Shizuka

Warning Level :

Post by Shizuka Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:30 pm

ah.. hai. *nods*

*takes my bow, uses kekkai to form three arrows attached with kekkai strings, and releases them in three different directions. one center, one right, and one left*
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:34 am

-senko jumps over the arrows-
    Shizuka
    Shizuka

Warning Level :

Post by Shizuka Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 am

*controls the arrows and they go up to where Senko is. When it was near, I hold up a tiger seal and pointed it towards the arrows* Metsu! *the arrows exploded along with Senko* ah.. s-sorry Senko-san.
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 pm

-senko was behind her- sorry for what -he gets in a stance- gentle fist air palm -he hits her in the back and she flies forward on a gust of air-
    Shizuka
    Shizuka

Warning Level :

Post by Shizuka Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:38 am

ah.. *gasps as I was hit. I then spun in the air, my bow already in place, and fires multiple arrows at Senko*

*lands on the ground and pants* H-he’s incredibly fast.”
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:43 am

-he spins around as the arrows explode against the chakra barrier around him-
    Shizuka
    Shizuka

Warning Level :

Post by Shizuka Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 am

*the arrows pierced through the barrier as it is made of kekkai* “this is really bad. From the looks of it, he’s a close range fighter, and I’m the exact opposite.” *holds up one hand tiger seal* Ketsu!” *several blue transparent cubes the size of a wardrobe appeared all over the place.* “I might need to use these later.”
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 pm

-he smirks and backflips and skids up a tree- allow me to use this one you your only the third person who ever even seen it! -he made handsigns and held his hand in a chidori pose but then fire explodes around his hand as he looks up his eyes with the byakugan and sharringan mixed as he dashed down and ran at her the fire increasing making it look like im holding a giant fireball that sails over the trees as i rush at her-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm