Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone?

Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Empty Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 pm

Iv been gone for a while bcuz of all the work my teachers give but where is everyone guys A.A has never been like this
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :
    Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Empty Re: Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone?

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:00 pm

some things have come up for me and rach recently with her grandpa passin away a week and a half ago. everythig is kinda out of whack
    Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone? Empty Re: Domonic Natsuki Senko where is everyone?

Post by Tupac Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 pm

lifes been hard over here too....alot of my friends think im useless and my family is making me feel guilty about failing things im no good at...
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Post by Kaida Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:05 pm

"What kind of friends are those, as for you parents I think they need to let up."
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:06 pm

everyday all i feel is my heart in a vise grip....hell just today i was talking with a friend who moved up north for a bit she told me her ex got drunk and tried to rape her i was stunned and i couldnt think of anything to say she told me i didnt give a shit about her and hung up ......
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Post by Kaida Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:12 pm

"Woah, there are crazy people in this world but things will get better," I said hugging you
    Dominic Edrick III
    Dominic Edrick III
    The Destined Child

Warning Level :

Male Capricorn Buffalo
    Ryo : 1339313

Post by Dominic Edrick III Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:21 pm

Yea people like that arent exactly all there when they get mad at you for situations you have nothing to do with. You did nothing wrong
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:47 pm

-he hugged kaida back- thanks guys....your a true family. my family

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:42 am