Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Infiltration

Tupac
    Tupac
    The Ultimate Swordsman/Fire Master/Reaper

Warning Level :
    Infiltration - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Infiltration - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Male Aquarius Rooster
    Ryo : 349190

Infiltration - Page 4 Empty Infiltration

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

-me and the group walk towards the akatsuki base prepared to fight- first we need to get in.....-he studies the base and draws out a plan with his foot- ok ill head forward with dusk ghost and shadow go around the left and dominic and lacey go around the right find a way inside. me and dusk will be using the front door to help draw their attention to get you all inside by your own means....just dont make any flash enterances -he takes out three headphone like things and gives one to dominic and the other to shadow as he puts the last one on- we'll use these to keep in touch. ok now that we all know what to do lets get going.
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :
    Infiltration - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Infiltration - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Female Capricorn Dog
    Ryo : 248657

Infiltration - Page 4 Empty Re: Infiltration

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:58 am

"The chakra of wolves is very dangerous Senko" Dusk says in German but you can understand him "Some people become more animal then human" Shadow says also in German "But we think you can handle it seeing as how you have the nine-tails" Cloud say then each of them start to build up a little more chakra. They smrik at Senso and Shadow and Ghost do their evil luaghs then they all howl. The sound hurting Senso's ears, their chakra starts to swirl around them and they start to glow white. Senko starts to glow in the same color and as their chakra is being transfered to him, all of his wounds start to heal. The howling and glowing stops and my brothers drop to their knees
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:06 am

-senkos eyes shoot open as he growls evily like a possessed demon dog as he grows claws and he glows a blinding red color as he hears inside his head "this is yours for now use it wisely- haaaaa!! -in an explosion they all look and when they see it its nothing but a deep hole then they see orange fur start to rise from the hole and white bone claws rises and grip the ground but they also see a human hand under the bones of the claw as the dust fully clears they see senko standing there in bone armor of the kyuubi's skeleton and the orange fur it a pelt of the kyuubi on his back flowing like a cape as he looks at senso- this ends now brother -the chakra leaking out of him seeps past them all and even makes the cage bar shatter under the weight and the devices in the cage explode- this....ends.... now! -he takes out two red sword that are surrounded in a red aura-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:13 am

"Woah..." my brothers say awe struck "We can be impressed later, let's get that cage open" Dusk says and they rush to the cage and start to pull it open, the metal groaning as it's bent "Really wish we weren't so weak now" Cloud says "Hey, at least we didn't need to use plan B" Shadow says "Aww but I love plan B" Jet says "We know now pull!" Damien says
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:17 am

-senko looks at senso and when senso picked up his sword and slashed at senko all senko did was block with his open palm and then he punched senso flying past the guys and into a wall and followed him with a hit to the floor- your weak what happened to all that strength?
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:27 am

"Looks like he got it from Kaida" Dusk says mocking Senso "Yeah, kinda pathetic that he needs a little girl's power to win a fight" Shadow says mocking him as well "Even more pathetic that this little girl was able to hold her own against his tailed beast" Ghost says "Guys less mocking and more pulling" Cloud says
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:32 am

-senso gets up and roars as he turns to a similar form except he is like the four tailed with bones on him instead and he runs at senko as they clash sending a giant shock wave and senso punches senko away as he lands on the boys- sorry about that -he gets up- heh now i should be serious right? haaaa -his chakra explodes as the ground shakes and the bars evaporate under the pressure as he runs at senso and punches him hard in the jaw sending him flying into the wall-
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:38 am

"Ow..." Shadow says and they all get up "But at least the bars are gone" Dusk says and gently picks me up "She's still out cold" Dusk says "Wake up Kaida, are you ok." I'm still holding my head in pain, the look on my face is one of fear and pain "What's wrong with her" Cloud asks "Damn it Senso, what did you do to her" Shadow says
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:41 am

-senso just rawrs but then he is silenced by three quick slashes to the chest then 10 more at super fast speed then i look like i jump through him as a thousand slashes appear cutting through his chakra skin- .....die -he puts his swords in an X and as he slashes senso he just looks at me and roars then before he can slash me i slash him one more time making a side ways A on his chest then it glows and explodes completely destroying senso as he turns normal- ......
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 am

"My god..." Cloud says "You can say that again..." Jet says "H-He...he killed Senso" Shadow says "He's...he's actually dead" Ghost says
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:54 am

...-he looks at the ground and coughs alittle blood leaking from his mouth as he pants and looks back at them- how is she?
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 am

"We don't know, she won't wake up and it looks like she's in pain" Dusk says "But more importantly are you ok" Shadow walks over to you "Ghost I'll need your help with this" he says "Right". The both of them carefully help you sit down then they form a few handsigns and place their hands on your shoulders. They start to heal you but the chakra surroundig their hands is a bright blue not green like a normal healing jutsu
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:03 am

-he gets up- i dont want to sit -he walks over- please give me kaida....
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 am

Dusk carefully hands me to you "I don't think Senso did this..." he says "If he didn't do anything then why won't she wake up and why is she in so much pain" Jet asks "Brother..." Shadow says to Dusk in Russian "I know brother but we don't know for certian" Dusk answers in Russian as well
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:10 am

-he holds her in his arms- kaida-chan its me senko its ok now hes gone he wont ever hurt u again...
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:13 am

"S-Senko...?" I say softly
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:14 am

yes kaida-chan its me its me senso is gone he wont hurt you anymore
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:22 am

"We're all here Kaida, you're safe now" Dusk says then I mumble something weakly in German "What was that?" Shadow asks and I say it again, each of them looks confused
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 am

what did she say? -he holds her close to him- i will always be here kaida-chan till my last breathe ill protect you
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:27 am

"I...don't think you should hold her that close Senko" Dusk says in an unsure voice and they still look confused as I say the same thing again in German
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 am

i dont care shes my wife and ill always love her -he held her softly in his arms as he softly rested her head against his chest- im here kaida-chan
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:34 am

"S-Senko...guys..." I say weakly and Dusk sighs "Looks like we were right brother" he says to Shadow in Russian in a low voice
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:38 am

shhhh its all over kaida-chan lets go home you need rest -he stands up with her- lets go guys your free to stay at me and kaida's house for awhile.
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:40 pm

"S-Senko...guys...please run" I say weakly "Tha's what I don't understand Kaida, why do you want us to run?" Jet asked "Yeah there's no threat here" Cloud says "Please go...hurry" I say and Dusk sighs
    Tupac
    Tupac

Warning Level :

Male Aquarius Rooster

Post by Tupac Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:56 pm

im not leaving with out u kaida-chan -he holds her in his arms as he looks at them- lets go guys
    Kaida
    Kaida
    Posting Addict

Warning Level :

Female Capricorn Dog

Post by Kaida Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:05 am

"You have to ple-Ahhhhhh!" I say holding my head in pain. "Kaida what's wrong?" Cloud asks "We really should listen to Kaida when she says we should leave her" Dusk says "Why brother, what's going on?" Jet asks "Please...go" I say through my teeth "Yeah guys what's going on?" Ghost asks "Look at her wrist" Shadow says. My sleeve fell a little and on my wrist are black markings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:40 am