Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Savin's Guardian

Naruhi
    Naruhi
    Anime Alliance Diplomat & Evil Mastermind

Warning Level :
    Savin's Guardian Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Savin's Guardian Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Goat
    Ryo : 410675

Savin's Guardian Empty Savin's Guardian

Post by Naruhi Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:54 am

Name: see topic title
    Rating: T
    Author: Savin
    Characters: Savin and Zabuza Momochi
    Genre: Action/Adventure

Two years ago........

Savin is walking around rubeck city, he had just finished getting his sweeper's license and was taking a break. He notices a large structure and walks up to it.

Savin sees a swirling vortex of energy and jumps into it. He finds himself travelling a passage through space and time and begins to wonder when the vortex first appeared and how long it had been there but his travel soon ends as he hits the ground.

Savin stands up and finds himself surrounded in a town surrounded by water and lots of it, possibly a ocean. He dusts himself off and begins exploring the town, soon finding out that it was full of ninjas.

"what kind of twisted alternate world have i jumped into?" Savin said at the top of his voice. Unforunately for savin, the whole village heard him and turned in his direction. "..................why do I get the feeling that this is gonna hurt.....alot?"

"GET HIM....GET THE OUTSIDER!!!!!!!" The village begins to chase savin after that loud remark, making handsigns as they chase the now running savin from the village. "let's drown him!!!! Water dragon jutsu!!" Hundreds of water dragons fly at savin from all directions.

Savin hears the word jutsu and reluctantly turns around to see hundreds of water dragons. He is at a loss for words and manages to say one thing........"SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!" The water dragons hit and savin is swept along the forest behind the village by the giant wave created by the water dragons.

Savin, crushed by the pressure of the wave. almost drowns but a green light fills the water and he disappears. He wakes several hours later on a treetop, fry as if he was never in the wave that he hit him. "ugh...what the hell happened? i was hit by a huge wave but im dry as a stone..and what was that green light that appeared before i blacked out........" He flashbacks to a green light in the water and faintly remembers something grabbing him and removing him from the water.

Savin shakes his head, trying to remember but he feels a very strong killing intent behidn him and jumps up as a large boardsword swings past where his head once was. "heh, so you're the intruder the whole village was talking about...." Savin turns to look at the person speaking and sees a ninja holding the broadsword over his shoulder and a mask covering his mouth. Savin chuckles and says, "what's wrong, got skunk breath?". The guy smirks and pulls off his mask, revealing several razor-sharp teeth. "nah, i just gont like to scare people, now you're gonna die by zabuza momochi, one of the seven swordsman of the mist!"

Savin shudders with such strange feeling from the pit of his stomach. what..what is this feeling...im getting......is it fear? i've never felt like this before........oh crap it is fear....and im gonna die!!!!! He stands up and looks zabuza in the eye then dashes at him, unsheathing his sword and slashes at his neck. Zabuza smirks and cuts savin's sword in half and laughs as savin stumbles backwards in shock and whistles. The village of the mist comes from the lake behind savin and from behind some of the trees in the forest. "now to make sure you never see the light of day again..," said the village as a whole.

Everyone in the village begins to weave a long set of complicated handsign and the water in the lake as well as in the ocean surrounding the village begins to bubble and shake as the chakra from the handsigns grow more and more powerful by the second. Savin could barely because the intense pressure of the chakra. "Village Summoning: Great Sea Titan, Posiedon!!!!!!" A ten foot shark/human hybrid rises up from the lake with a trident and stands over savin and begins to raise his trident.

Savin looks up at his doom as the giant hybrid called posiedon raises its spear to finish him off. crap....crap...crap....... im really gonna die.........goddammit........somebody.........save me!!!!!!!!!! Savin's broken sword, ryuk begins to glow with a bright green light and it shatters, releasing a level five hurricane force gust of wind that sends the villagers back ten feet and stops poseidon in his tracks. Zabuza tries to resist the wind and says, "what kind of inhuman power is doing this......? gah!" Zabuza is finally sent backward by the wind.

The wind raises to a another level as a green humanoid spirit stands over savin, facing poseidon. Savin looks up at the spirit and stares in awe. "who or what are you?" Savin says to the spirit. The spirit holds his hand out and a spear of wind forms in it. The spirit dashes forward at poseidon and begins to have intense combat with him. The wind gusted with inhuman force and the water rose to unheard of levels, this was truly a battle between titans then as both titans stabbed each other in the heart and faded away into particles of energy.

Savin had passed out during battle and woke up once again, holding his head. "ow......" He looked around him and saw the villagers and zabuza all passed out on the ground mostly from using their chakra to summon poseidon. Savin looks at the ground around him and finds six bullets the same color as the spirit he saw earlier. "thank you, my guardian" He says to himself as he picks up the bullets then walks back to the town. "now i need to find a way back." Savin finds another vortex of light at the same place where he landed and jumped into it to head back home where he belonged.
    Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Savin's Guardian Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Savin's Guardian Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Savin's Guardian Empty Re: Savin's Guardian

Post by Narry Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Very good. very good. i like the vortex and meating Zabuza. 8/10

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:29 am