Anime Alliance

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flashback from traning (2)

Narry
    Narry
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master
    Admin/Soutaichou/Harvester of Sorrow/Seal Master

Warning Level :
    Flashback from traning (2) Left_bar_bleue0 / 40 / 4Flashback from traning (2) Right_bar_bleue

Male Pisces Pig
    Ryo : 293474

Flashback from traning (2) Empty Flashback from traning (2)

Post by Narry Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:11 am

Name: Flashback
    Rating: T-M
    Auther: Narora
    Chapter No.: 2
    Characters: Narora U. & Aiyokuia & Savin H.
    Ganre: Adventure & Action & Fighting
    Statis: Conpleate
    ______Start_______
    Narora was standing there with Silver Heven thrugh his gut. he then reached out and grabed it, and it changed from white to its normal Black Ban-Kai form. Making Aiyokuia jump back. she looked at her sleeve to see it changed partly from white to black.

'Fight...' He thought. he pulled it out as blood spladered from the wound. he swong it in his right hand and grabed it by the Hilt. then he charged at Aiyokuia and stabs thrugh her.

"W-well... looks like i lost... and was wrong about you. fine you can you can use my power..." she said with the ever present smile. then grabed the blade of Silver Heven.

"But know this. ill be watching you and the moment i see a slip up. im gunna knok you aside stomp on your head and crush it like an egg!" she said as she winked.

"just one condision. if your sereos about controling your power than don't get your self killed before we meat again!!!"

"see ya cutie." she said as she turned into black fragments and blew away.
    _____out of his mind_______
    Narora, looking 96% Hollow, started to scream to the sky.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA..." then it stopped, and the skin pealed away like a shell. Narora apperes unharmed inside of it with Aiyokuia's Hollow Mask on.

Narora then preseded to fall to his knees, knoking the mask from his face.

Savin watching from the side lines walks over to him.

"so... how do you feel now?" he asked.

Narora moved his head to the side and look at him. then smiled.

"fine not bad at all!" he said. then looked at his Zanpakutos and grabed ahold of them.

"good"
    ___minor flashback_____
    "Don't forget. all keep and eye on you and the moment i see a slip up. ill tose you to hte ground, stomp on your skull and crush it like an egg!"

"sorry but thats not gunna happen." Narora thought.
    ______End______

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:21 am